It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many Americans see Putin as Chuck Norris of international politics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Putin, an ex KGB agent, definitely trained in rhetoric is a piece on the international politics stage which holds good percentage of the publics interest. Through his years of presidency and before he earned his fame with his mild in appearance character, well hiding his tough stone like persona, which he uses only on the proper spots. That helped him to escape from several huge domestic scandals thought time, and build a fearsome figure in the eyes of many world politics journalists. And not only. Yet, who is Putin and for which side He is bidding, is hard question to be answered. This fox has many tails.

According to the news agency, Beitbart, "A shocking finding from a recent Gallup survey reveals that a staggering 75 percent of Americans say that "corruption is widespread throughout the government." As more and more Americans continue to lose faith in our leaders, an unlikely hero is rising to the level of Rock-Star status; Vladimir Putin. Yes, that's right, the President of the Russian Federation, Vladimir Putin, is becoming a cultural icon right here in the United States! In fact, many of us think of him as the "Chuck Norris" of International Politics! - See more at: www.pravdareport.com...

More opinions in...The article

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I still can't get over the fact that some on the right consider Putin brutally honest. Brutal? Yes, he has jailed opposition and those who stood in his quest for power. Honest? He honestly knows what some want to hear with his KGB training. He represents one of the most brutal and corrupt systems in the first world, with him and his other ex-KGB cronies carving up billion dollar businesses for their benefit. It absolutely boggles the fricken mind some in the west are so gullible as to think him honest.
edit on 6-9-2016 by AudioOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Pravda is a Russian propaganda piece.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that this 70% figure comes from the same people who counted 90% of the vote for Putin in Russian elections gone by.

In other words, rigged.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

As more and more Americans continue to lose faith in our leaders, an unlikely hero is rising to the level of Rock-Star status; Vladimir Putin. Yes, that's right, the President of the Russian Federation, Vladimir Putin, is becoming a cultural icon right here in the United States!

Yeah , but Pravda would say that wouldn't they , I'd like to see the Beitbart article in context.

I'm British , I see him more as Ming the Merciless ( minus the goatee )

edit on 6-9-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The only fan boys of PootyPute in America are the useless alt-right types.
They luv some big daddy strong man figure to worship.

Pravda? Really?

K~

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

Pravda? Really?

But you've never seen PootiePoot have a 2 minute coughing fit on television. Hell, if Pootie was on TV and choking were involved it would probably be the polar bear he is choking out with his mad judo skillz.

And he would do it while riding a velociraptor.

That's riding a weasel.

That's riding a bird.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Pravda? Really?

But you've never seen PootiePoot have a 2 minute coughing fit on television. Hell, if Pootie was on TV and choking were involved it would probably be the polar bear he is choking out with his mad judo skillz.

And he would do it while riding a velociraptor.

That's riding a weasel.

That's riding a bird.

That's ridiculous.

Everyone knows Russia is home to Brown Bears.

*scoff* Polar bears *scoff*
edit on 6-9-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Networkdude has no beer because Augustus Masonicus stole it all.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Pfft really this little sawed off baby man is gonna do all that.

Thanks but I'll keep my President, that's the big guy on the right staring down pasty short stack there.

I bet Pooty has tiny hands too, that's why Trump adores him.

Two weak physically ineffectual boy men wanting to rule the world.

K~
edit on 6-9-2016 by aethertek because: puct

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

"Useless"? No not really. Don't let your ignorant views latch on. It isn't too late.

That weakling of a president? LOL ok
edit on 6-9-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Pfft really this little sawed off baby man is gonna do all that.

That and more. When's the last time you saw President Home Slice with his shirt off? Vlad the Impaler could probably get into the octagon tomorrow and flatten both the Russian MMA male and female champions at the same time (which in Russia is the same thing).

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

And he would do it while riding a velociraptor. That's riding a weasel. That's riding a bird.

A bearlocireaselaptor?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
A bearlocireaselaptor?

Putin like sense of humor. You die last Amerikanski.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Chuck Norris? Nah. I see him more as Liam Neeson in the Taken movies.

He definitely plays his cards well on the world political stage. Far from perfect of course, but he's done a good job of pointing out that he's not the aggressor with all of the NATO shuffling that's going on with Russia's neighbors.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

When's the last time you saw President Home Slice with his shirt off?

My President can kick your despots butt.

LOL

K~
edit on 6-9-2016 by aethertek because: space

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Photoshopped.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Look like he is also quite lucky .

new topics