It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Coughs up Green "SOMETHING" Into Water - Absolutely Bizarre

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
As an outsider watching the US. News, shows, movies, radio. I must admit. I'm confused by all this. Shes guilty as hell, obvious something is medically wrong.... but nothing happens...Well scratch that.. a lot happens. A Star will have a melt down because somebody ate a hot dog and didn't take into account the feelings of the vegan sitting 50ft away. ....North Korea will suddenly be a problem again...Russia.. China.... and on and on and on. No one questions this??

And Him. The Trump. He really seems bi-polar. Flip flops on everything. Is he there to make sure she gets in? That is the only reason I can see him being in this election. Well... that and god know what kind of secrets he has on people. I'm sure that helps a bit.

Hilary is the status quo.. the sheep keep grazing and the world keeps getting pissed.

Trump is not Hitler, but he is a wild card. He could do amazing things, or he could burn the whole house down.

Its disturbing that the fate of the world will be decided by people who believe whatever a TV tells them to....

Good luck MY American Brothers and Sisters.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

So, Boncho, mirroring the above post what made you change your mind about being a debunker?
By the way.. did you know that Stargate show has an episode where they make a TV show about the stargate and the team? Essentially exactly what conspiracy theorists were saying about the real life show. It's possible the creators of the show were very aware of that but I still find it suspect.
It's too meta.. they're making fun of us again.

I just realized I didn't want to be what I was, and without certain changes there'd be no progression.

...and yes, Stargate was my favorite series for a long time. Though I look at it much differently now. Very meta indeed.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
It takes a lot to gross me out. But this succeeded. Strange color, slimy, malformed, probably smelly and right there in a video for all to see.

But what was that that came out of it's mouth

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Say what you will...and you did so eloquently. But she is not a healthy person, has obviously physical issues (walking, coughing, diapers?), appears to have mental issues (memory), etc. If you have paid attention to how four years as President deteriorates or ages a person, Hillary won't last six months.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
It's a reflection, not a substance.

Calm down guys.
edit on 9-9-2016 by Chongun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Dizak

Good luck MY American Brothers and Sisters.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

So you stopped believing in the "official version" just like that?

Hmmm.. didn't want to be what you were.. I find myself thinking the same thing. I could probably compete with most anyone in cynicism, sad. Maybe it's time for change.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Pretty big lozenges don't you think?

The lozenges theory is as silly as the alien crap.
Basically what the Op has done is use this, if it's real, to post about his belief that he/she has that star gate and mib movies are based on reality despite there being no evidence to support that, hence why he/she has come up with this theory that Hilarry Clinton spat out a symbiote.

She's sick it's obviously a respiratory issue.
I've had respiratory issues and still do.
What comes out is not pretty, and often involves violent coughing. Just be glad that all you saw is some mucus and phlegm that she was able to spit out into a glass after a minor coughing episode.

What comes up with phlegm and mucus often comes from far deeper then your throat and can include partly digested food bits.
How do I know? Because it's happened to me.
She should see a good doctor to get it under control before it develops into something permanent because a constant cough is annoying and tiring.

And trust me people that was a minor cough compared to coughing fits I've had. I can't actually believe people are calling her little coughing episode a coughing FIT.
A real coughing fit is when you are struggling to breath, can't mutter a single word let alone as many as she did about Trump in between coughs, and you are visibly in distress. If a Presidential candidate was visibly in distress her aides and secret service would have rushed up there to help her. Nobody did, she cracked a joke about Trump, had a glass of water and continued.

This coughing doesn't render her unfit to be president if she wins.

edit on 9-9-2016 by mortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
It takes a lot to gross me out. But this succeeded. Strange color, slimy, malformed, probably smelly and right there in a video for all to see.

But what was that that came out of it's mouth

HA!!!

That was a good one
-laugh out loud-

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Surprised no one has mentioned this yet as being a sign of Revelation 16:13

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

and see @12 mins:

if some wanted to make a biblical point, she did walk with 'iron legs' (stiff) from her last appearance @ the 9/11 fiasco. Even a piece fell off. What a show.

King James Bible

And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.

Peter 2:19

King James Bible: While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

just a thought, discuss or not.
edit on 18-9-2016 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
How do I vote for those globs?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Those reflections? Maybe I should run for president, being a member of the 1% who can perceive reality for what it is.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Prene

Live your dream man, I ain't going to stop ya.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join