It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Coughs up Green "SOMETHING" Into Water - Absolutely Bizarre

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You forgot Bush choking on a pretzel!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You forgot Bush choking on a pretzel!

That I did.
It was big news at the time.

As it should have been. He was incapacitated briefly.

President Bush briefly lost consciousness Sunday after he choked on a pretzel while watching a football game on television in his living quarters, the White House said. After fainting, the president tumbled to the floor from a couch, bruising his lower lip and suffering an abrasion the size of a half dollar on his left cheek, White House physician Dr. Richard Tubb said.

LATimes
edit on b000000302016-09-07T07:13:07-05:0007America/ChicagoWed, 07 Sep 2016 07:13:07 -0500700000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: boncho

they are called cough drops

-removed post-

-removed post-

-removed post-

-removed post-

-removed post-

-removed post-
Did your auto poster malfunction?
edit on 7-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
Sorry, but this thread shows how laughably stupid the US political system can be, throwing ANY possible crap out and expecting it to stick.

Is there a thread on the alien infestation on Trumps head somewhere? Or that he's the wrong shade of Umpa Lumpah?

You guys are nuts, seriously

Did you read the summary at the end?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
Sorry, but this thread shows how laughably stupid the US political system can be, throwing ANY possible crap out and expecting it to stick.

Is there a thread on the alien infestation on Trumps head somewhere? Or that he's the wrong shade of Umpa Lumpah?

You guys are nuts, seriously

To be fair, the yoshi comment was more of a joke from my part. But...I dont remember seeing anyone...in all my years...throw...something ...like THAT into the water. Whatever it is, beats the hell out of me.

Cough drops?...that is one big cough drop which would give difficulty in performing a speech and coughing at the same time.

The one thing we can all agree on, is the knowledge of knowing that it is not a normal situation. And she is definitively not healthy. She can no longer hide that she is...not well.

I wont rule out other possibilities, but i will keep those thoughts to myself.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I wonder which candidate these batsh#t people are voting for.... oh I bet I know.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
RIP old ats hello new paranoic and crazy ats

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer
The thing is, the Yoshi are a legendary beautiful creature that are far too noble, brave, heroic, and all around bada$$ to ever be a Hillary Clinton.
Come to think of it......I have never seen an evil yoshi? There is wario, and waluigi, but no evil yoshi.....that's good.

edit on 7-9-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
You silly people. It was a cough drop or a throat lozenge of some kind, that you could see her put in her mouth earlier.

What foolishness is this? Also, did you ever get a bug in your throat, so to speak when trying to talk? Ever lost your voice?

Nothing to see here.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
RIP old ats hello new paranoic and crazy ats

Were you even a member of old ATS? I used to be a debunker, I had to pick up the torch of crazy because it vanished. ATS resembles a mainstream news aggregator these days. And has since the Bush/Obama years, though it's been getting steadily worse.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I read fainting as farting and nearly choked on a corn chip how weird would that have been? I need to increase my text size

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
This is almost too good.. setting us all up for demonic and alien jokes like this.

I'm just disappointed I'm so late to the party, everyone already beat me to the reptilian joke.

Disgusting. At least now everyone will know about her demonic nature.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Don't worry, if you're that concerned I'll throw in more crazy in my rants.. and I'll be genuine about it too.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

How is it, the guy that I thought most likely to dump on threads like this.
Is now making threads like this? And all because of an olive?

My head is spinning!

Just read OPs above post.
edit on Ram90816v19201600000045 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
So, Boncho, mirroring the above post what made you change your mind about being a debunker?

By the way.. did you know that Stargate show has an episode where they make a TV show about the stargate and the team? Essentially exactly what conspiracy theorists were saying about the real life show. It's possible the creators of the show were very aware of that but I still find it suspect.

It's too meta.. they're making fun of us again.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I don't think they're lozenges; why would she suck on two at a time only to spit them both out? and they don't make green lozenges because nobody wants green teeth

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi>>. There's something up with her and its got her handlers rattled BIG TIME now that people have picked up on it. She has the personal neurologist with her wherever she goes and her health is one big secret. She disappears and leaves to go off camera and then returns. The coughing fits and seizures. The weakness walking and having to have an ear piece to help her respond to questions. The mystery meetings and And that's on top of the E mail destruction and the secretiveness and dirty dealings of The Clinton Foundation. She's ill and corrupt and not in command of her faculties and that's on TOP of being a crook for decades. And look at the nasty people she surrounds herself with. Huma Abedin and her husband Weiner. The DNC head who had to resign. And let's not forget the Clinton Body Count which goes on and on and continues.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I come here to bring this HD image left in the OP video description to peoples attention..

HD Hillary Glass

Sorry for the link (AdBlock)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
sadly for ATS

it came too this ! BS

where is Father Merrin when you need him!

I cast you Out,,, Unclean Spirit ..

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Perhaps she's a new sort of mutant. An "X-Woman", if you will.

Except instead of flying or shooting laser beams from her eyes, her magic power is to create wonderful, magical martini olives on demand.

I suspect that's what the hole thing in her tongue is for. It's like Spiderman's wrist lumps. Only in her case, it's her olive organ. Perhaps the coughing is due to the occasional unexpected olive making an appearance, she probably doesn't have it totally under control yet.

Just think how popular she'll be at parties.

ps - I wonder if they're the sort with pimento in?
edit on 8-9-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join