It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Coughs up Green "SOMETHING" Into Water - Absolutely Bizarre

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Hillary Clinton travelled to 112 countries while she was SOS. Some of them are definitely 3rd world. Maybe she picked up some kind of weird bacterial infection that is still with her and getting worse.

She'd be more likely to pick one of those up from Bill (or one of her girlfriends)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: boncho
I have no idea what the hell she just gagged up.
Here is a close up.

Look at her neck area as she spits those up. Seriously, the alien-symbiote thing was meant as an allegory, but seeing her neck area deform like that makes you really question if there is some truth in there somewhere. How would we know if our rulers became Alien bio-skins(?) We wouldn't.

We might see them cough up two biological-rejection-spheres while their neck blows up in size as the snake flexes its muscles to discharge the rejected material...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

What ever it is, it has a flying saucer shape at the end there.

At least that is my imaginative observation.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
What large green lozenges could those possibly be? Cough drops shrink too, they don't get all expanded and snot like.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

That was one of the most magnificent posts I've ever read. You just somehow managed to link up every single area of alternative and conspiracy research in less than 5 minutes. I am in awe. And my mind a little bit more exploded than it was before. And to think, 5-7 years ago I would have read this and just thought every bit of it was utter nonsense...and now I understand ever single reference and how it potentially connects together.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

You all are trying to figure out what nonsense mucus she coughs up now? This isnt even grasping at straws now, its just laughable.

You are right, it is laughable that candidates do not provide their taxes or provide health records. Don't get it mixed up, I have no choice in the election, because there isn't one. If Trump ends up in there, he was meant to be [I'm guessing]. If HRC does, she was meant to be.

Both candidates show plenty of signs of being controlled, manipulated or neck-deep in shady, dirty dealings. The focus of the OP is not about an election issue, it's about a State of the Union issue.

We are about to have an election where nothing is known about Tax history on one side, & nothing is known about health history on the other. The candidate with the health problems, has ~90 odd deaths connected to her. Personal emails referencing Occult rituals (even as a joke, the Occult-connections among leadership powers shouldn't be seen as one), personal emails to Lynn de Rothschild showing loyalty, and asking penance for when she didn't meet her expectations, and finally, a CFR Speech that is 100% redacted.

Something something, elected leaders are supposed to operate with transparency.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Ok, so, she has a massive infection from an invading organism. Anybody remember alien, the movie? Keep watching her propaganda shows, maybe, just maybe, somebody will catch pictures or video of her abdomen exploding and the little beasties escaping. I mean, she has gained at least 40 pounds and that could be due to alien gestation ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Ohhhh! Yuk again!!!

Yeah, Bill hasn't looked very healthy for some time too. I sure hope it ain't sumpin in their water.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: Kali74
My guess would be lozenges.

Seriously, that was the first thing I thought of too. That or gum. Probably had it in her mouth to prevent coughing. Are people getting weirder, or is it just me???? It's probably me... Right?

- AB

It ain't you, Abby.

I am enjoying (okay, that's not the right word) this foray into abnormal psychology that the last 18 months have afforded, though.

I'm wondering if all the EMF we've added to the atmosphere is frying brains everywhere. Think of the children! And the bees!

They're cough drops people! Everyone is commenting on her chronic cough caused by speaking so much, and she has to go out yet again and make another dumb speech, so she's sucking down cough drops 24/7. She's not afforded any privacy except when she's in the bathroom, if then. And every sneeze is slo-mo'ed looking for reptilian parasite clues...

A sane person would quit the whole business, buy a private island, and chug down margaritas for the rest of their lives.

But Nooooooo! We have to choose between her, and the Human Hindenburg.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I wonder of Chelsea is letting her get close to the grandchildren.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Misterlondon

Ohhhh! Yuk again!!!

Yeah, Bill hasn't looked very healthy for some time too. I sure hope it ain't sumpin in their water.

I hope it IS.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Good thread s&f, this is why I used to come to ats back when it was a conspiracy site.

Also, I'm pretty sure now that the mandella effect is real, cause in another time line I swear you were a skeptic.

On topic, that was nasty what came out of her mouth, who knows what it could be. Things keep getting stranger and stranger with her.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 191stMIDET
a reply to: intrptr

Totally cough lozenges, there probably Halls from the shape. That OP though, WOW 😂 Imaginative

I hear the green goo brigade is making a video to prove phlegm sinks.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

nothing is known about health history on the other

Umm, we don't know ANYthing about Trump's mental or physical health, except what's quite obvious by watching and listening to him foisted upon us 24/7.

That doctor's note was a total scam. And the MSM comments on it, realizes it, and then just... continues, as if total fantasy were normal and hey, what's for lunch?

Am *I* the only one watching those previews of the new show 'Designated Survivor' and wishing that video of the Capitol Building going blooey came true?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

They're cough drops people! Everyone is commenting on her chronic cough caused by speaking so much, and she has to go out yet again and make another dumb speech, so she's sucking down cough drops 24/7. She's not afforded any privacy except when she's in the bathroom, if then. And every sneeze is slo-mo'ed looking for reptilian parasite clues...

People are rightly concerned when the person who's an expected future leader starts doing what Grandpa did at Grandma's wake right before he took a dump in the Pineapple Punch Bowl, thinking it was a latrine, having a Nam flashback.

I know the first to are legit. Did the last one serious happen? I thought that was just a meme...Please tell me its a meme.
edit on 6-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Yeah, it's a meme or a photoshop.

I'm still trying to figure out why her mouth is always so wide open. I can't do that!

When are the Clinton and Trump supporters going to come to the realization that both of them would be utter disasters, and we're being given no choice to the point of third party candidates being suppressed as much as possible?

And what do we do about it?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I know! I know! I've got one! (raising hand like a school girl)...

Those things she spit out were chips with yet more secret info on them. She knows she's being watched now and has devised a creative way to get info into the hands of whoever the last foreigner was that hired Bill for a "speaking" engagement!

Now...who took the glass with the "phlegm/lozenge" in it and where did they take it and to whom did they give it?

Ok. Just kidding....

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Wow, good eye, I didn't notice that with her neck. Definitely weird looking.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

So allergic reactions can develop with use. That covers the coughing and phlem. It really could be an allergy.

That's actually a very interesting hypothesis. Though, they screwed up things because her doctor already came out to denounce/debunk the "faked" medical records, and blame her symptoms on something else (which is basically a preemptive explanation or 'official story', and signs she stuck to it blaming 'allergies''):

According to Bardack’s letter, Clinton “is a healthy 67-year-old female whose current medical conditions include hypothyroidism and seasonal pollen allergies.”

www.factcheck.org...

The one thing your idea lacks though is an explanation for the weight gain. It might seem like nothing but honestly I've seen a lot of tabloid stories lately covering for real issues / would be concerns or valid stories. I would think nothing of it if she suddenly gained weight, seeing it in the 'hot sheets' made me do a double take.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

PHLEGM WITH HER!

...sorry, just trying out a new campaign slogan for her...also, I just like saying 'phlegm'.

edit on 6-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join