It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The summer time travel of love [SEWC]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Writer

Born 2200

Died 2016

The summer time travel of love...

The year was 2222, he lived in a world for thousands of years searching timelines for his soul mate. She was waiting in the year 2016 for his love and compassion.

The two lost souls knew they were meeting for the last time. She had her reasons for waiting for this love. The man knew that he would lose the most precious thing ever if he could not find the right timeline so the two could be one again. He would even lose his soul if is not found.

After entering thousands of timelines in the 5th dimension he had no luck finding his love. His soul cried out tears of pain as his life was slowly fading. This man still would not give up looking for her.

He braved the 12th dimension traveling many timelines back. Not many time travelers can enter the 12th dimension and return but with his desire for summer love the man made it.

Every night in the summer months people could hear this beautiful voice singing love songs to her soul mate. Even the birds chirped tunes with her. Her voice was so amazing it split into the timeline of love.

One summer night the man picked up her voice of love and reason in his head. He now knew she was still waiting for his love and manhood. His heart pounded beats of songs only she could feel. Ne could not give up.

This went on from the summer of 2000 until the summer of 2016. She did not give up on the day they would be one again. Her beautiful heart pounded the most beautiful songs for him to hear. She knew he would pick up her energy and they would be one.

She met him for the first time in the year 2110, they spent 10 long loving summers together. She lost her ability to time travel and was sent back to the year 2000. He met many people along his journey to love. Every single person he met the man asked if they had seen her or felt her. Not one person had good news.

She was adamant one night that he would return, she plugged her body into the time line and with all her might she screamed for him. He heard her cry out and was amazed because she never behaved the way she was behaving that summer evening. He couldn't hear the words she was saying but he knew it was her.

Before he entered the 3rd dimension he felt her voice in the year 2016. The summer of love was near. As his body washed up to her from the sea the whole universe cried out to this man who died in 2016...

He wished that time travel was possible in reality and he could actually go back.

The two lost souls spent the most beautiful summers together...

Writer
edit on 9 6 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Quant that was beautiful!!! I am so glad you kept searching!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Thank you and I found everything I was searching for!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Beautifully written Q~

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Thank you so much🐓

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

This reminds me of something I have always thought of. People always talk about a soul mate. I remember thinking, "If there is just one person that I am connected to, what are the chances that I will ever meet them in this huge world?" Then I thought, what if that person was here all along, but just in the past or future. Its not just being at the right place, but the right time.

Great story!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

so far so good!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Thank you so much for your reply!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I kindly thank you

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
That's good, man!

Here's a movie suggestion for you. If you can find it watch Somewhere in Time starring Christopher Reeve. I think you'll enjoy it.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Thank you kindly.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
You're welcome. Keep up the good work.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Skid, that is my favorite movie of all time, and my favorite actors, Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour.

edit on 9/7/2016 by awareness10 because: Dark ... watcher ... alien ... morse code .... alert alert!!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I love it my brother Qman!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Just to be clear, this not my one entry into the guidelines of the writing contest....I am free to post in writings with ever I wish. Until or if I wish, I understand the rules and respect them....Just wanted to get that off my knee

Peace
KD
edit on 7-9-2016 by Darkinsider because: spelling

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

So glad you got that off your.. knee Dark..

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

Thank you for reading the story

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Lol I feel better too

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
His story reminded me so much of the movie.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Nice, it brings a whole new meaning to the phrase . . . "You'll find love all in good time."

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join