It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Coughing Clinton blames high pollen count for latest coughing fit but pollen stats proves otherwise

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: AlaskanDad

And yet you never see a picture of video of her in a wheelchair...she is always walking on her own.

Care to explain?

During his 12 years in the White House, Franklin D. Roosevelt was hardly ever photographed in a wheelchair. Not surprisingly, the longest-serving president in American history disliked drawing attention to his polio symptoms. He had been stricken suddenly by the disease in 1921, at age 39, seven years before he was elected governor of New York and 11 years before his first presidential campaign. Roosevelt took the stage on crutches at the 1924 Democratic National Convention to nominate New York governor Alfred E. Smith for president. Later, he learned to stand with leg braces and to walk for short distances with the assistance of crutches or—after he had recovered as completely as he would—a cane.

Once Roosevelt took the governor’s office in Albany, four years later, the press corps was discouraged from photographing him being helped out of cars or otherwise exhibiting signs of physical dependence. When Life published a photo of him in a wheelchair in 1937, presidential press secretary Steve Early was displeased. Most stills and newsreels from Roosevelt’s White House years show him seated (often in a car), gripping a lectern, or, frequently, clutching the arm of his son James. To compensate for the immobility of his legs, he developed his arms and upper body and used them effectively in his signature speaking style.

This comes to mind.
Source
If she doesn't need a wheelchair..... why the chairlift?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If Ragweed can diminish your ability to act as commander in chief, imagine if she smoked the good stuff?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Look, I'm a massive fall allergy person. If anything, I've been getting irritation from dried out nasal membranes. The fall season hasn't quite started to sink in yet.

Mold has been horrible, but that's not a fall thing. It's a rain thing.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

If she is in such excellent health, can you explain why there is a wheelchair lift in her van?

or this?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

In that case, perhaps Clinton should have blamed her coughing fit on allergies, and not a high pollen count, but lo and behold "high pollen count" is to blame

She is a pathological liar. No need to find a way to paint the picture differently. The public is aware of what a fake b**** she is

originally posted by: FamCore

Pollen counts don't matter unless you have allergies, this is common sense.

I regularly talk about pollen counts when my allergies are bothering me.

I sense desperation and reaching by many of you.

Come on man, she's coughing ALL the time. That's not allergies, but something more like TB.

She's not healthy even if you refuse to see it.
edit on 6-9-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The question there would be: how widely known was it FDR had polio? It's one thing for everyone to know he had polio at one point and to intellectually know it had affected him permanently and for him to do what he could not to be in positions where he was seen in his wheelcahir. It's another if that was part of an active cover up where they told everyone he was fine and had never polio.

FDR was also a bit different than JFK, too. JFK's Addison's was an active disease process with constant health threatening implications that they actively covered up. FDR was over and done with polio and his leg weakness was the only vestige.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I'm sorry...
Did someone just suggest that the wheelchair in the back of her SUV was so that she could make a quick 'get-a-way' in an emergency?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Just pointing put that a POTUS could be paralyzed from the waist down and hardly ever shown using a wheelchair.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I am going to defend her on this just a bit. She is 69 years old. Her stamina is diminished. She seems physically weak and not the type to do much physical exercise to help muscle strength. I doubt, too, she has done much Yoga other than a than a "downward facing dog" every now and then.

She's tired. She has thyroid problems and has taken serious medications since the blood clot issue. She's just not that strong and healthy, but it doesn't necessarily mean she's on death's door. She probably just needs lots of naps and ramps to help her move efficiently.

She's covering it well though.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Are her allergies making her wig out too? How do you explain her crazy facial gestures and wacky behavior?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Wonder if she could be coming down with ms. Before my moms ms hit her all the way for 15 yrs she was too stubborn to use any assistance. Now I feel it has taken its toll,and she is scooter or chair bound. Or could be something similar.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: ketsuko

Just pointing put that a POTUS could be paralyzed from the waist down and hardly ever shown using a wheelchair.

I get that. It's like when Hollywood hides the fact that an actress on your favorite show has just undergone a full 9 months of pregnancy even though her character most certainly didn't!

I'm just wondering if they went out of their way to hide his health the same way they seem to be hiding hers.

It doesn't help her case anythat by now NO ONE, maybe not even Bill and Chelsea, expect her to tell the truth about anything.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Are her allergies making her wig out too? How do you explain her crazy facial gestures and wacky behavior?

Benadryl!

Really ...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I am going to defend her on this just a bit. She is 69 years old. Her stamina is diminished. She seems physically weak and not the type to do much physical exercise to help muscle strength. I doubt, too, she has done much Yoga other than a than a "downward facing dog" every now and then.

She's tired. She has thyroid problems and has taken serious medications since the blood clot issue. She's just not that strong and healthy, but it doesn't necessarily mean she's on death's door. She probably just needs lots of naps and ramps to help her move efficiently.

She's covering it well though.

So basically, she would not be fit enough to be a cashier at a 7/11, yet there are those that think she is fit for the highly stressful job of president of the US of A?

edit on 6-9-2016 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This topic is covered here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join