It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Coughing Clinton blames high pollen count for latest coughing fit but pollen stats proves otherwise

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Must be a serious allergy, look like she was gonna cough up a lung or some bloody phlegm.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Maybe Hillary should see her doctor about that seasonal allergy.
Or see a Walgreens.
They have magic potions called Zyrtec and Claritin.

But she may want to opt for a sedating antihistamine, she can blame her need for naps on that.
edit on b000000302016-09-06T12:31:36-05:0012America/ChicagoTue, 06 Sep 2016 12:31:36 -05001200000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I don't consider myself to be on the left or right, but I am observant. And Trump probably isn't any better than this hag, but the thread isn't about Trump so bringing it up is derailing the topic.

Hillary is just an easy target because everytime she opens her mouth people poke holes in what she is saying.

Perhaps the pollen count was high, if so then great. She told the truth for once (about something unimportant at that). Either way she lies all the time and has no integrity

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
When I think about the Clinton body count, and also how she feels about us peasants I have no sympathy for her. She is undeserving of any sympathy whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: FamCore

but, when trump is scrutinized all I hear is crying form the right that he isn't treated fairly.

the women sniffles and you all go bonkers, it's funny.

"sniffles"?
4 solid Minutes of straight hacking is "sniffles"?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Maybe Hillary should see her doctor about that seasonal allergy. Or see a Walgreens. They have magic potions called Zyrtec and Claritin.

I happen to have allergy issues and would rather deal with it instead of taking medications like Zyrtec or Claritin. The side effects of those medications can be just as bad or worse than the allergies themselves.

Overall, I would say this thread and the depths many of the anti-Hillary people go to just to poke at her is pathetic.

Come up with something better to bitch about. You guys look like fools.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I have seasonal allergies and i'll sometimes get a tickle in my throat that will have me coughing and tearing up. used to happen all the time at the worst possible times seemed like. school lectures were the worst as i'd usually have to leave class. it's really not a big deal, guys, but carry on, lol.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
If it is allergies, then it's most likely due to a low immune system, after all she is in diapers and a wheel chair that follows her around..... that would = serious health problems.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You guys look like fools.

Good thing I am on a website and not in the grocery store. I would get all embarrassed and what not.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: ColaTesla

If I didn't know any better, I'd say she's lying.

standard operating procedure for republicans here......yawn

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It's nice to see the Republicans looking out for Hillary Clinton's health so intently, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
What's this in hilleys van?

Coughing fits, ambulances chasing her motorcade and now a wheelchair lift!

A toast to hilleys health!

pics source

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

pics source

That is just in case she picks up a paraplegic hitchhiker.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

And yet you never see a picture of video of her in a wheelchair...she is always walking on her own.

Care to explain?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Not really, im not a republican, just someone who can spot a lie from a mile away....

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Airplanes have filters to prevent pollen and other airborne contaminants. In fact far cleaner than most air we breath. So if she has an alergic reaction on an airplane she needs to be put in a buble asap. I don't think anyone buys thr alergy excuse. I betting most likely she has chronic bronchitis. It seems that when she doesn't get rest it just gets worse and worse.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Really? It more looks like you are minding someone else's business and making proclamations in lieu of any medical examination. I think I'd trust WebMD over ATS on medical diagnoses. ESPECIALLY from people biased against the person they are talking about. But hey, what do I know? Internet doctors are CLEARLY the best doctors amiright?

Keep up the good work, the right wing echo chamber needs to know every changing detail of Hillary's health. It's imperative they continue to worry about idiotic and senseless red herrings instead of actually appearing like leaders and promoting sound policy to lead us into the 21st century.
edit on 6-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

pics source

That is just in case she picks up a paraplegic hitchhiker.

I was thinking about the wheel chair and she may not need it. It could be just for emergencies. Look she's old and if the secret service needed to move her quickly throwing her into a chair and running could be a very real option. So not that she can't walk but that she can't run.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Did anybody notice this morning when she was talking to reporters on her plane that it looked like she has had some serious botox. She looked downright "lovely" and "healthy".

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Gotta love this part from the ZH source:

"Alt-Right fanatics and conspiracy theorists" immediately questioned her health - is she ok? And concerns over Hillary's "worst coughing fit ever" was raised by MSNBC. But as Paul Josepth Watson reports, MSNBC regurgitated claims by Hillary’s campaign aides that, “Allergens were high in Northeast Ohio on Monday,” before asserting that there is “no evidence to indicate she is unwell.” The problem for that propadandist line is - It was a complete fabrication.

As PAUL JOSEPH WATSON "reports" lol. As I've pointed out, PJW is an utter hack click-bait faux journalist. It amazes me the different standards that are applied. HLN blurs out a "Trump 2016" logo in a rebroadcast of an interview? Meltdown. PJW posts completely fabricated YouTube videos as "proof?" He's somehow still a credible source for far far too many of you.

Not that I expect much from ZH either. They've already been outed for what they really are by a one of the three men who had been posting as Tyler Durden.

Bloomberg - Unmasking the Men Behind Zero Hedge, Wall Street's Renegade Blog

Lokey, who said he wrote much of the site’s political content, claimed there was pressure to frame issues in a way he felt was disingenuous. “I tried to inject as much truth as I could into my posts, but there’s no room for it. “Russia=good. Obama=idiot. Bashar al-Assad=benevolent leader. John Kerry= dunce. Vladimir Putin=greatest leader in the history of statecraft,” Lokey wrote, describing his take on the website's politics.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join