It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats New Anti-Trump TV Ad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Here's the new anti Trump ad to be launched by the Democrats. It takes a bunch of short clips of Trump being Trump and uses it as a narrative while playing clips of war.

He talks about nukes and how he 'loves war' among other things. Hopefully this will get a bunch of people to do some actual research on which candidate talks about war and which one starts wars.

But for now, if you don't want a bunch of wars......vote for Hillary.

NBC News

With a mushroom cloud and at least $5 million worth of TV airtime behind it, the new ad from the pro-Hillary Clinton super PAC Priorities USA is sure to stand out in a crowded political landscape.

The spot, "I Love War," which was shared first with NBC News, will run widely in North Carolina, Ohio, Florida, Nevada and Iowa starting Friday. It includes no narration, opting instead for images of war juxtaposed with Trump's own words.

Ghost
edit on 6-9-2016 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Yeah, because you know, Hillary doesn't want war either.

Nahh.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Democrat election committees are so desperate.

Anything to keep the government reports off Hillary's back.

And God forbid she ever answers for all the proven lies she tells about high level government operations.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This is hilarious, hillary is one of the biggest war mongers on planet earth. Her campaign is just insulting people's intelligence, Their own voters included.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

As much as I agree with the message I think the video is poor , negative campaigning at its worst.
I think Trump is more likely to blunder himself into a war rather than intentionally start one , I also think the Dems need to raise themselves out of the gutter rather than let Trump drag them further in.

D-Day is coming , I still don't believe America will vote this fool into office.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Wow!

Great job guys! Especially the cherry picking quotes and stacking them in a order to make it look like he said he loves nuclear war.

You've made the most hardcore fear mongering campaign ad in US history.

BRAVO!

If only I had some 3D Glasses and a Kazoo to celebrate

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
He knows more about ISIS than the generals do?

That's the problem w trump. He thinks he knows more than anyone and won't listen, that's been a plague from him forever. His former campaign staffers said the same thing.

Seriously we don't need this idiot in office.

Edit: and before you pull the tired ol "oh what about Hillary". We don't need her there either, and we would have a better choice of candidates if the idiots would have paid attention and picked a better damn option. We had 16 effing candidates and the lowest common denominator voters picked the absolute worst one...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Seriously we don't need this idiot in office.

Edit: and before you pull the tired ol "oh what about Hillary". We don't need her there either

You're still going to get one of them regardless. Face it, there is NO way around it. Picking a 3rd party is not going to happen no matter how cool you think it might be.

So which one would you rather see?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
No worries, I'm sure the Trump campaign will return the favor, but cut scenes to everytime she lies, commits perjury, or treason. Sad part is they're gonna have to produce a movie, because a commercial isn't going to be long enough.

Oh and lets remember 1 other thing:

Hillary has torn apart 2 countries and has never even been president yet.

Trump has torn apart 0 countries.
edit on 6-9-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Well that was a pretty pathetic attempt at propaganda. Maybe they should hire some mainstream media hacks to run the show, or maybe a former East German official, because that was humiliating.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Don't you love how all these Anti-Trump videos have ratings and comments disabled?

It's the exact reverse of the 2008 election. John McCain affiliated youtube channels disabled comments and ratings, but Obama's allowed them.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Wow good eye!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

Trump has torn apart 0 countries.

Not sure about that one...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I haven't seen any "Pro Hillary" ads, beyond her hugging people and smiling. Must be tough being a Clinton campaign ad designer.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I agree....His arrogant incompetence is what is most dangerous.

Nuclear Missiles launched from Land, Air and Sea...the Nuclear Triad...Asked about it....
Trump goes on a ramble about how great he is.

Hugh Hewitt listens bewildered and is forced to ask the question again..

And Trump gives the genius answer of..

Trump "I think nu-nuclear...the power the devastion..is very important to me"

edit on 6-9-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hillary can't campaign on herself. There's nothing good there.

Can only campaign against whomever her opponent is.

So pathetic.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Is anyone else tired of these clever PR people trying to manipulate negative responses?

"A vote for Trump is a vote for nuclear war!"

It's BS and won't alter the mind of a single voter.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Is anyone else tired of these clever PR people trying to manipulate negative responses?

"A vote for Trump is a vote for nuclear war!"

It's BS and won't alter the mind of a single voter.

I have never seen someone with as fragile an ego and thin skin as Donald Trump and someone so inclined to respond with fury and vindictiveness to anyone challenging that ego...at Least not in adult form.

He definitely has a severe temperament issue and that warrants close examination for someone that will be potentially sending our sons and daughters into war.
edit on 6-9-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join