It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Bans Burka

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

That's why they make their women wear those things, not? Scared they couldn't be man enough if a woman actually would want to see their pathetic tiny ahem... procreational body parts.
As I took it their entire culture is build around that complex. "We're mini and we know it"

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Interesting, doesn't really surprise me though.

I saw a German documentary recently on youngsters who went to join ISIS and they are now desperate to get out of Syria.

The one woman was actually so desperate she said she was going to kill herself if they couldn't get her out. She was beaten every day of her marriage.
These seem to be the privileged ones whose parents have money, because clearly there's bribes and safe-houses involved to smuggle them out. The ones who can't afford it may well follow through and take a few of the abusers with them. And then there's many others who were kidnapped and forced to convert, and driven into sexual slavery.

Time for "generation Jihad" to discover that there's a huge disjuncture between propaganda and reality.
You have to be a bit of a bit brainwashed to think it's a good thing to join a "whole generation that likes decapitation".

I guess that's what happens when you follow a fascist ideology that believed in subjugating women because they were physically weaker, and couldn't really defend themselves 1, 500 years ago and then you leave explosives lying around all over the place. Best to sleep with one eye open. I guess that's karma.

edit on 6-9-2016 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21

Looks like Picard is doing a Dalai Lama impression.

Mischievous monk.
edit on 6-9-2016 by TheLaughingGod because: Oh, must you bray night and day at that infernal television?

<< 1   >>

join