It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Entire world is not what it seems folks, I was "approached"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
If your sober/sane life is true. I think you've probably seen a glitch in time/space. I think such things do exist. Perhaps it goes some way to explaining "ghosts" or spirits.

A glitchy little cross over of dimensions if you will

edit on 6-9-2016 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Interesting and thanks for posting!! Shadow people are a common phenomena. Be positive and neautral. They are often cosidered parasites.

Iv'e been complentating these other dimensional entities also. Many highly regarded spiritual speakers often do not mention them in their works.

I'm starting to think that gurus and spiritual masters understand that there is no need to explain these various "spiritual" worlds to people. There is no use in knowing these things.

Thinking constantly of demons, of negative beings, of terrible things may attract it to you. Furthermore, thinking of these things has no positive imput in your spiritual growth.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DannyBoy555
I have no reason to make this up

Well, if you're an internet troll then you have every reason to make this up. You find it humorous and gratifying leading people on to whatever story you are making up today, and a conspiracy forum is a fantastic place to do this.

That's not to say that you are making this up. I'm just saying that not only do trolls make these exact posts which no evidence, but their population isn't exactly small.

I'm on my phone so I can't readily see when you signed up, but if this is your first thread and first post, coupled with an alleged similar thread on a similar topic by a new member yesterday, my trust in your experience isn't exactly all there

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DannyBoy555

I like you have had experiences and I like you don't do drugs or drink etc. does that have any significance I wonder? Even though I feel no negativity by whatever I am experiencing I know we can be manipulated. I know there are evil creatures but I don't know where these that seem neutral come into it. At the moment missing serving spoons and phone voices is the worst of it.

We have proof all around us that there is other than what our eyes see many people just refuse to see it or that there is a large picture with goals'

i believe that David Bowie and others have come forward to tell us as much as they are allowed about these creatures that exist and those that right now control the world. The video he made when he was dying I believe he tells us what happens to those who sell their soul. A fallen star as the bible says Revelation 12:4 , a blackstar.
The Villa of Ormen means house of the Serpent, his soul (candle) waits there and he experiences through the eyes of the demon all that he is promised, so he participates but doesn't not with his own eyes, in his own life as he waits. When he dies the demon steps out and he takes its place.

The title of the final track, I Can’t Give Everything Away, I’m giving you so many clues, but I’m not telling you the whole story
In the villa of Ormen, in the villa of Ormen
Stands a solitary candle, ah-ah, ah-ah
At the centre of it all, at the centre of it all
Your eyes, your eyes
Ah-ah-ah

Something happened on the day he died
Spirit rose a metre and stepped aside
Somebody else took his place, and bravely cried:
(I'm a blackstar, I'm a blackstar)

Cream's White room

'll wait in this place where the sun never shines;
Wait in this place where the shadows run from themselves

What is this woman seeing?
Prosopometamorphopsia: The Woman Who Saw Dragons

What does a dragon look like? According to the patient, when someone turns into one, their faces become

Black, grew long, pointy ears and a protruding snout, and displayed a reptiloid skin and huge eyes in bright yellow, green, blue, or red.
These hallucinations didn’t just occur when the woman was looking at real faces. The dragons also came out of nowher

What was causing these strange phenomena? The authors of the case report confess that they’re not sure. Brain scanning revealed no obvious cause:

blogs.discovermagazine.com...

Manipulation
insiderockmusic.com...

Now we are being told openly and not many respond other than to cheer! Soon people will watch openly human sacrafice without a blink!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Ever consider you are a shadow person to them?

They're checking you out for the same reason you're checking them out.

Like different universes in different vibrations that sometimes overlap.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

What, does it want your soul?

Say no, man.

Or, is it possibly you seeing a manifestation of your own sin? I don't know if that's really true, but it could be possible.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I got approached TWICE at different locations as i prepared to meditate by what can only be described as shadow person.

It would walk over to me from a distance of say 15 yards and as it would stop moving it would dissolve and disappear but I got the distinct impression it was there just that it cloaked itself.

Its threatening you to keep you from mediating. It does't want you coming any closer to the light. The closer you do the more uncomfortable it becomes.

Just keep meditating. It will have to eventually leave. After a while. Remember, it can't hurt you.

Regardless of what you see or feel inside just keep quietly meditating until it leaves. You'll know when that happens.

Edit: I don't mean meditate until it happens, just keep practicing the meditation during your daily life.

I really did not want to get involved but you said:

Just keep meditating. It will have to eventually leave. After a while. Remember, it can't hurt you.

Now for the most part (meaning most of the time) most spirits can not or better yet NOT ALLOWED to touch life BUT there are a few that can and the Shadow Man also known as the Man in the Black Hat CAN touch you. The Shadow Man is not scared of humans and you will NOT win a stare down with one either.

NOTE_ Anyone who has starred down a Shadow Man, please pm me.

They hang around when and during a family illness and at hospitals. If you threaten it,it will attack you by squeezing your heart causing you to have difficulty in breathing..... until the heart attacks comes....as it speaks to you in a deep, dark voice .... seeing those reddish eyes and he is in your face.

There is more to this world. We do NOT live in a matrix. We are living in real time however we are limited as to what we are ALLOWED to see with our eyes.

IMO the scales will be falling off our eyes soon enough.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Now for the most part (meaning most of the time) most spirits can not or better yet NOT ALLOWED to touch life BUT there are a few that can and the Shadow Man also known as the Man in the Black Hat CAN touch you. The Shadow Man is not scared of humans and you will NOT win a stare down with one either.

NOTE_ Anyone who has starred down a Shadow Man, please pm me.

No need to confront or react to whatever you are perceiving in any way. Just observe.

The only control it has over you is your fear of it.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia

What, does it want your soul?

Say no, man.

Or, is it possibly you seeing a manifestation of your own sin? I don't know if that's really true, but it could be possible.

Maybe they are the inspiration for Hollows. Now where did i put my substitute soul reaper badge at.....

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Hard to do for most since they emit a energy to increase your fear response.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: corvuscorrax
I'd believe you if you have done more drugs in your life.

That's gotta be the best post i've seen on ATS of all time.

soulwaxer

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

I have to read the rest of your post..

This almost happened to me.

I'm not kidding..

And because of what happened I now understand SO many songs.

When shadows look through YOUR eyes..

gawd..

And they said the things you posted.. Told me about "the center" and rescuing them.

asking me to wish for things.

This is MY world. and MY soul.

Step off.

Gives me chills..

I still harbor sadness..

But it's not my fault.

Sorry.

Anyone who doesn't get it..
Listen to this second song I posted

WATCH

the girls soul underwater...
well watch the same image of a "spirit" in this song where eminem mentions demons fighting dr dre and time running out..

I need a doctor
edit on 6-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
When I first started meditation and ritual seriously maybe three years ago I too saw shadow beings and other strange things but I think it is a 'wavelength phase' one goes through as they refine their energy body from more gross/insensitive to finer/ more sensitive. Once you become more proficient at quieting your mind and moving your enerty I wouldn't be surprised if, like myself you stopped seeing as many 'things' outside yourself. I think ita just an evolutionary phase.

a reply to: Reverbs

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I agree.

But something about me attracts really powerful dark things.

Since I was four..

Maybe I was a terrible thing before I came here. Maybe I deserve it..

I've said in the past if I can get back into meditation and get over the hump I will be safe forever..

but the hump is dangerous for me.

THIS is my least favorite subject to talk about.. I don't want any more negative attention. BUT it's important enough to talk about.

and if anyone get's in trouble. I have your back anytime. Send a PM anything.

and eminem has a song for thta too. Where he shows himself exorcising demons.. Notice his reflections in mirrors car windows.. Notice that he falls, and then at the end he flies again..

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Hard to do for most since they emit a energy to increase your fear response.

It is pretty unnerving at first. People hear sounds, feel the bed movie, see 'faces' in front of them. The good thing is knowing the spirit(s) are the ones fearing for their soul habitation. They can't stand the light, thats why they hide inside us.

During proper meditation our soul draws nearer the light of truth, any thing attached to us begins squirming, trying to stop us . It is scary to discover this, reassuring to know we are meditating correctly and double assured that there is protection to keep us from harm.

Its out of our hands, all we have to do is keep meditating and observe without reacting. Sit back and watch the show, nothing like getting cleansed by the holy spirit.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

my experience with shadow things was that I became convinced to close off my light intake.. Covered LEDs on computer and covered windows..

Then ripped it all down..

I went too deep and came back up somehow..

OOPS.

I'm not afraid to take a stand.
everybody come take my hand.
We'll walk this road together
through the storm
whatever weather
cold or warm
Just letting you know
You're not alone.
Just hollar if you've been down the same road.
~eminem

that's from "not afraid" I posted above..

this is the part of the video he breaks a wall down to expose the sunlight..

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I don't listen to the music from these kinds of bands. I don't meditate I think it opens you up so that you could have something gain entry.

This site mentions backmasking which is real but I have not checked the source for this one.

Eminem 3 A.M: Mass Satanic Sacrifice Ritual at the Masonic Temple/hospital mocking the holy trinity, the devil’s hour.

3 A.M backmasked: “Evil, evil, very evil. Evil. Evil, Evil, evil. Very evil. But we, but we so much love Satan, I give my everything, but he is Satan. Yes. But we, but we so must Satan, follow him. I kill my husband?, he is Satan! Follow him. Yes, but we, but we so must Satan, follow him. He is Satan! He is Satan. But we, but we, so must Satan, follow him. I kill my everything. He is Satan! But we, but we, so must Satan, follow him. Kill my husband?. He is Satan! Follow him. Follow Satan.” Listen here

Read more: mediaexposed.tumblr.com...
Media Exposed
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
Follow us: @media_exposed on Twitter

I agree with their conclusions

Conclusion: By listening to this song, you can get affected subconsciously, the demonic voices and “Evil…Rise” chanting throughout the song, the catchy chorus repeating the killing and murder of demonic possession.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

I was partially opened up by music.. Some of which does not exist..
So yes I agree.

It's just now that I've gone through it and I never went deep enough like they did..

I know what all these songs are REALLY about.

Sometimes they even sing not from their own perspective.. It's so weird when you notice it. Like the second evanescence song.. Who do you think is singing at which parts? hehe.. She mentions not being to trust herself because she doesn't know how much of her is her.. I know that feeling.

artists are not being as metaphorical as many believe. I know this for me. But I also know this is not a one way street.. It's not just like you fall forever.. It's not like you go to light forever either.. It's more like shoots and ladders..

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Not to be a spoiled sport, but the shadow things in our old place bloodied my nose, bruised my leg, and threw a chest of drawers at my youngest...among other things. Never enough to do too much harm, but certainly not harmless. Believe me or not...don't care, I know what happened to us.

I'm not saying to be afraid. I got to the point I was angry far more than I was afraid. We were so happy to leave that place.

I wouldn't mess with that again, myself. And I certainly wouldn't encourage others to poke it with any proverbial, spiritual or real sticks.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: grubblesnert
It's the dang NSA mining us again!!

The question is; Mining for what ?

Could they be mining for humans that are not afraid of these shadow entities and will be willing to work alongside them in some unlimited budget Black Ops ?

Example: One options is that the NSA are after mortals that are Gate-Keeper alters who have the ability to open portals to the dark worlds like Hades, Tartarus.

There the shades (non-physical bodies) will carry out orders from the mortal C.O. who will probably take the form of a wraith or reaper, as all physical fleshy bodies naturally implode down there due to the intense pressure of despair.

Rumor has it that multiple parallel worlds running in real time with this one are currently being destroyed by Yahushua. So naturally, Lucifers NSA will want to get as many of his goons out of harms way before another world goes bye-bye.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join