It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous goes "full 9/11 Truther"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: facedye

Then why target the Pentagon?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

by who? the FBI?

if the tapes were related to the request, they should have been provided.

wouldn't that be the most objectively transparent thing to do?

i mean hey, if all they really show are trees blowing in the wind and cars passing by, wouldn't you want this? then you can shut this case for good, and lurk these threads posting absolute proof that the entire 9/11 truth community is bunk.

you're playing semantics. that's very unfortunate.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

> FBI does not release the tapes, and instead provides descriptions of what they say is or is not on them.

are you really about to take their descriptions on the inventory at face value?

Of course the FBI lies, they are part of our government and if our government is corrupt so is many of the FBI Agency's.

FBI KNEW ABOUT SAUDI 9/11 HIJACKER TIES, BUT LIED TO PROTECT “NATIONAL SECURITY”

whowhatwhy.org...

Lies The FBI Told Me

www.youtube.com...

Deciphering The
911 Distractions
The government's lies are obvious, but some
skeptics are far more subtle...

rense.com...

Lies, Continues the 9/11 Cover Up

tvnewslies.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: samkent

Provide a good explanation for the accounting on those trillions....otherwise you are just another internet know it all.....

To be clear, trillions in cash?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

if the tapes were related to the request,
"Potentially might be." That does not mean they were. Have you seen the request in question?

you're playing semantics. that's very unfortunate.

I'm explaining how FOIA requests are handled. Judicial watch knows how it works, that's why they were able to get the CITCO and Doubletree videos.

Interesting, isn't it. The actual videos fit the description in the inventory.

edit on 9/15/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

> FBI does not release the tapes, and instead provides descriptions of what they say is or is not on them.

are you really about to take their descriptions on the inventory at face value?

Of course the FBI lies, they are part of our government and if our government is corrupt so is many of the FBI Agency's.

FBI KNEW ABOUT SAUDI 9/11 HIJACKER TIES, BUT LIED TO PROTECT “NATIONAL SECURITY”

whowhatwhy.org...

Lies The FBI Told Me

www.youtube.com...

Deciphering The
911 Distractions
The government's lies are obvious, but some
skeptics are far more subtle...

rense.com...

Lies, Continues the 9/11 Cover Up

tvnewslies.org...

And conspiracists never lie to push book sales? Or created a sensationalized YouTube video just for likes. What is the recourse and fallout for providing false narratives on YouTube? Nothing.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

i'm sorry, "videos?" plural?

didn't they just release the one?

funny that there are still 84 to go through.

does "potentially might be" automatically mean they are not? who gets to decide that if the material is related to the FOIA request?

again, you're playing semantics. releasing those tapes would have ended this discussion once and for all.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
For someone who's so interested in the truth, you don't seem to be up on things. You didn't know the gas station video was released. You didn't know the Doubletree video was released.

releasing those tapes would have ended this discussion once and for all.
False. I've been here long enough to know that.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

for someone so interested in using their critical thinking, you don't seem to notice that there's no noticeable aircraft in that footage.

84 tapes still exist that have not been made public.

your confidence in the FBI being transparent on this issue is unfounded. they did not meet the requirements of the FOIA request.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

for someone so interested in using their critical thinking, you don't seem to notice that there's no noticeable aircraft in that footage.
On the contrary, I did notice that. I notice that, as described, it does not show "the event."

Security video showing rotating footage from different camera locations at hotel; no camera captures impact of plane into Pentagon.

they did not meet the requirements of the FOIA request.
Again, have you seen that request?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

it's funny that you would ask me that because the opening line to that request is right there in my post, embedded in the video i left.

"I seek any videotapes in the possession of the FBI that may have captured the impact of flight 77 into the Pentagon on September 11th, 2001."

what about these?

--------------------------------------------------
One (1) VHS video cassette - witness interviews near Pentagon after the attack

One (1) VHS video cassette, labeled "9/11/2001" - footage of post Pentagon crime scene, obtained from Chief Mastin, Prince William County

One (1) TDK Hi8 MP 120 video casette, wrapped in Pentagon map and labeled on back "1/29/1952 Mohan Shresesa 8/2/2018 Todoroki Japan 9/17/01 3:00 hr Fern/So. Rotary" - Home video taken from car, dated 9/17/2001,showing post-crash Pentagon crime scene very briefly from road (~10 seconds)

One (1) TDK HG Ultimate TC-30 video cassette - Home video, unknown date, showing brief footage of Pentagon (not crash site)

One (1) TDK Hi8 MP 120 video cassette - Home video obtained by DPS on 9/21/2001, showing post-crash Pentagon crime scene

One (1) home Video of the terrorist attack on the Pentagon.

Video from cameras at Reagan National Airport parking garage. Both video files show smoke in the distance coming from direction of Pentagon. Obtained by FBI on 9/13/2001.
--------------------------------------------------

From Jacqueline Maguire herself:

"I did locate one videotape taken from a closed circuit television at a Doubletree Hotel in Arlington, Virginia. I determined, however, that the videotape did not show the impact of Flight 77 into the Pentagon on September 11th, 2001."

No Plane Hitting Pentagon, Footage Released

So how is your position still a depiction of critical thinking? How are you not playing semantics?

Let me clarify: You're positing that they only needed to release those tapes "showing the impact." This tape clearly does NOT show the impact, but was released anyway.

why weren't the rest of them released? because they determined it didn't show the impact? if so, why did they release this one and not the rest?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

This tape clearly does NOT show the impact, but was released anyway.

Because...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

and yet there's still about 83 tapes concerning the Pentagon that haven't been made public.

i respectfully disagree with you.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

and yet there's still about 83 tapes concerning the Pentagon that haven't been made public.
You're positive about that figure?
But your math seems lacking as is:
1) CITGO
2) DoubleTree
3) Pentagon

Doesn't that leave 82?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

prove me wrong.

LOL.. okay sorry.. my math is wrong...

let me rephrase. there's still about 80 videos left concerning the pentagon on 9/11. 85, 84, 83, 82... let me channel HRC by asking you "what difference does it make?"

these notated tapes were everything that came up in the FBI's search to satisfy the request. however many there are, they should be made public.
edit on 15-9-2016 by facedye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I did.
www.youtube.com...

however many there are, they should be made public.
Ok. Videos taken at different times than the event. Videos not showing the event.

What is it you are looking for? You want a video showing a plane hitting the Pentagon, right? There is one. Just one. And it isn't very good.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

good job Phage!

...now just about 80 more to go...

EDIT: i'm looking for the complete tapes that Scott Bingham requested. no more, no less.
edit on 15-9-2016 by facedye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

You're a hell of a researcher.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

ouch, time for personal attacks?

i must have really struck a nerve.

how're we lookin' on the rest of those tapes? still classified huh?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: facedye

ouch, time for personal attacks?

i must have really struck a nerve.

how're we lookin' on the rest of those tapes? still classified huh?

No attack, just an observation. Was it misplaced?

I wish you all the luck in the world in finding videos showing a plane not hitting the Pentagon.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join