It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One thing that ATS has taught you

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Over time i have learned to take a healthy break from ATS once in a while and then realize you didn't miss much while being away.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I have learned (or reaffirmed) that people are people. No matter how knowledgeable, enlightened, empathetic, etc... all people all see things through their eyes and are ready to attack others with different views.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I'm sorry, I can't think of anything that ATS taught me that I wouldn't have been taught elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I've known this most of my life...

and ATS has verified it many times...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
ATS has taut mee to knot make grammmer and speling misstaeks.....

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass
I'm sorry, I can't think of anything that ATS taught me that I wouldn't have been taught elsewhere.

except that isn't the question.

we could all learn whatever we learn in any place other than where we learn it. That goes without saying.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM
ATS has taut mee to knot make grammmer and speling misstaeks.....

Their they're, your gonnal be fyne.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The one thing that ATS has taught me is....

How to make some really tasty cocktails by an evil Freemason.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Dumbass

except that isn't the question.

I am well aware of what the question from the OP is. But I hope for his or her sake that the personal growth he or she experienced regarding his or her personal shortcomings and humility did not arrive single sourced from ATS.

we could all learn whatever we learn in any place other than where we learn it. That goes without saying.

It is, for me, not a question if I would have learned it from point A or B, nor is my answer. ATS is just a slice of the whole package, as there are many slices and sources. All slices give me views and all slices direct me to other (or originating) sources. And it is just that combination that gave me the information that made me aware, made me learn and investigate. So sometimes ATS was the spark of a process, sometimes it was the second opinion, sometimes it was the place to process all the gathered information by reading discussions about it.

But at least for me it never has been the single source of education or growth. It was and is a tool, a valuable one.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

ATS taught me that people will hide behind the phrase "I'm open minded" just to push ideas with little to no supporting evidence.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I've learned I love those creative batsh@t crazy conspiracy theories. My two favorites are the Berenstein Bears and the lizard people.

Also, that no matter how hard I try, not everyone will understand my perspective.
edit on 6-9-2016 by GodEmperor because: period

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Ok I learned something better than people like to argue on forums...

That Bill and Mark are time travelers.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join