It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the French immune to the Mandela Effect?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: reldra

I do remember the funeral being on television, and that he died in prison.

It wasn't.
He didn't.

You remember someone else.

No, I don't.

Yes, you do.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
a reply to: barefootsoldier

I think the bible changes too but nobody remembers that

Here's hoping I shift into a timeline where it was forgotten completely.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Because the reality of it all is, these subtle differences are so earth shatteringly important that it is the most important difference between their original time line and ours.

I mean, play it again sam...

Why, if we had been witness to this, who knows, Germany may have won the war, cats would chase dogs, and fish would catch us with fishy angling skillz...

I mean, it's vital stuff you know.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Look Behind You

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: superluminal11

eek!

Don't do that, dammit.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Yes, just like the rest of us.

I have come to the conclusion that most of our faulty memory isn't actually faulty, rather than what we have been told by the media. For example, how many times has the line Luke ...I am your father been used in other T.V programmes, particularly comedy sketch shows. We probably see the film 3 or 4 times, but have heard that particular line 10 or 20 times on other T.V programmes. It's not faulty memory, it's watching too much T.V.

How anyone doesn't remember Nelson Mandela being President of South Africa, demonstrates their ignorance of World events. They were probably stoned off their faces between 1994-1999.

He became a World celebrity, but NO, there are people swear the great man died in prison. Ridiculous.

James Earl Jones has recited the line in interviews as "Luke I am your Father.", I certainly know it is 'Mirror, mirror on the wall."..having seen the movie as a child in the theater and watched to about 1000 x with my daughter.

As for Mandela, I am not big on 'being stoned off my face', especially then. I was pregnant in 1996, so that would be a NO NO. I can remember news reports and a funeral and I am not confusing him with someone else.

Seriously if you cannot remember Mandela being President, then sorry, you must have not been paying attention.

I too remember his funeral, only it was in 2013.

I was paying attention. Simply because you remember it happeneing in 2013, and never before that, does not mean you are right either.

But you weren't paying attention, you don't know who the President of South Africa was during 1994-1999, you don't know the name of the current South African President.

And I am right, I remember him being President and that the current South African President is Jacob Zuma.

I don't have to be able to rattle off the name of the leader of every country to be 'paying attention'.

I am not suggesting you should. What I am suggesting is that you don't know who was president of South Africa during 1994-1999. Therefore, Mandela was probably a passing image/story in your life. Therefore, you probably heard of some other political dissident dying in prison, but now associate it with Mandela.

But still, it's probably easier to deny that you could be wrong, it probably makes life seem a little more curious.

Who am I to convince you otherwise.

If you say you have jumped from another dimension, then welcome to wherever we are.

But there are many, many more where I know my memory is correct

You really shouldn't put so much faith and trust in your memory, your brain is literally hardwired to lie to you.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Is this effect caused by time travellers who have learned not to tweak people or make huge changes but they do make small changes on a seemingly experimental basis..... small changes to begin with like going back to a Publishing Company and switching a few letters on the printing press template.Possibly both earlier and later than interdiction point different editions of these books which were tangibly printed at different TIMES will create splintered future memory groups.Every time a new edition or printing press copy of this edition is tangibly printed from a template an individual "memory group" is created....and to COMPLETELY change for example a book title you would have to make the same changes on the physical templates printing the book from the innaugural printing and to EVERY individual printing press copy template.So you would first have to be aware of EVERY instance where the specific book was printed and then attend to each one individually...logisticlly this could get complicated....especially if there were hidden printing presses producing maverick editions of said book which you were unaware existed.If you miss just one printing press you will have an existing group of non-conformist truth telling dissenters.

On would have to physiclly change every single catalytic origin point of the data one wished to remove from the timeline.

There is no cascade effect.....its a laborious uncertain proposition.

However strange this small rant may be it seems to me these are baby steps....these Mandela Effect occurances.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
What if it's not Cern and actual spiritual forces doing this? Occultism is quite real

No, it is not. Only in your mind.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Sorry for misremembering something that didn't affect me long ago. We exist in a multiverse. Anything is possible when quantum physics is allowed to manipulate time space and energy

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

The mind is controlled by something invisible to the eye. The soul exists aa so does spirit. If it didn't we wouldn't have this conversation, We'd be robots controlled by the earth.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The Mandela Effect affects us all.

I've made two threads citing examples of ME occurring globally. There's no doubt more threads of a global perspective to be made.

I've never seen a topic so feverishly worked by skeptics, which is telling to me...

We won't stop, and neither will they - until this table runs out of rows, or skeptics become affected.

The only goal for me in the meantime is to assist those affected.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

or skeptics become affected.

Numerous skeptics have said they have had an experience that resembles the Mandela effect, the reason they are skeptics is because they don't buy outlandish explanations brought forth by those that lack critical thinking abilities or have their minds a little too open.

I've never seen a topic so feverishly worked by skeptics, which is telling to me...

What is it telling you?

I guess you must be new the internet if you have never seen a topic so hotly debated.

Just of the top my head, 9/11 and 2012 are 2 topics that have had equally if not even more debate amongst ATSers.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

The only goal for me in the meantime is to assist those affected.

Is there a 24/7 M.E. support hotline or something? Because that would be pretty cool. I could waste my whole day arguing with somebody about the futility of M.E.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Likewise.

Pitty you're a Twin Peaks fan, I would of expected a more open mind.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

There are too many examples to really ignore this.

Not really.
But there are too many threads.

They would be very short and not "take up space' if the uninterested and naysayers would just stay off of them.
Pass the word!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Why do you have to throw me under the bus like that?

I think the M.E. threads are entertaining from a creative writing standpoint. Plenty of untrue things get big on the intarweb. Like Alex Jones really being Bill Hicks and Katy Perry really being JonBenet Ramsey.

You don't have to be a Twin Peaks fan to know those theories are total BS but they're entertaining as hell. Just like the Mandela Effect!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Maybe, if you go back 6 or 7 years.
In the past 6 months?

Seems a number of people who find things are not as they remember them feel a need to start a thread about it.

And you wouldn't if you were very sure? Why not?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

The threads attempt to gather some evidence through various soures. A few are successful.

You seem to have a different definition of evidence.

You seem to be harassing and is any othis about the French and ME?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

he Mandela Effect is a "Signature Meme" on ATS that proves without a doubt, along with Chemtrails, that ATS does not live up to its claim of "deny ignorance

So I guess YOU? decide which subjects are not ignorant? That sounds Above and Beyond Ignorant.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Why do you have to throw me under the bus like that?

I have to 'call out' just like you do.

I'm a fan like you, so the answer to your question is "because it's sad".

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join