It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another health scare....Hillary looking frail and sick and having a coughing fit. Hard to watch

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: UnBreakable
And now this.

Hillary admits upping med ‘load’ to combat coughing fits
www.theamericanmirror.com...

I mentioned her need to take antihistamines yesterday and got poo-pooed by a resident Hillary booster.
Now she says she is taking them.

What happens when you mix Antihistamines with Coumadin?

I just did a search, there were no interactions indicated between antihistamines and warfarin.
The only thing of note was that antihistamines can cause drowsiness, and people that are on warfarin should not fall down, due the risk of hemorrage.

Thanks for taking the time to do the look-up. It appears that Hillary's doctors are doing a good job handling the medications to minimize adverse interactions. If her body and brain cooperate, she should be able to make it the "Hammered in Hempstead (ny)" debate.

Yes, which Hillary will we see?

'Sleepy antihistamine Hillary' or 'I can't answer because I have to cough the whole time Hillary' ?

Might get ... "I'm sorry ... where was the bathroom again?" Hillary who misses entire chunks of the debate wandering around backstage.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

Maybe this just means we will get lucky and the bat will remove herself from our misery.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
it is not just nowadays..I saw a pic of Abe Lincoln when he took office and when he was done...the difference was amazing (not in a good way) he aged horribly and other presidents have as well

Being that Abe was shot in the head when he left office also didn't help.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

it is not just nowadays..I saw a pic of Abe Lincoln when he took office and when he was done...the difference was amazing (not in a good way) he aged horribly and other presidents have as well

Just to put this in perspective, most presidents are already in their 50's and 60's. Of course they are going to age quickly when in a high stress job because they are already at that point when they are going to start AGING QUICKLY. Hilary is 68 and Donald is 70. Whichever of them becomes president is already "over the hill" in terms of aging. Most president elects are.

Obama is a relatively young president and has held his youthfulness for the most part.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

what foods are you supposed to avoid? We never see Hillary eating at any of her campaign stops. She seems to be a closet eater. avoiding restaurants.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I LoL'ed.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: eNumbra

I did read the replies. You realized how you sounded and attempted to play it off as sarcastic wit, which it was not. Sure, the part about surviving to 30 was, but even that was poorly executed. Sometimes people feel stupid. How you deal with that feeling is how others determine your value.

By all means though, please find me videos of other, healthy, public figures who have dozens of coughing fits documented on video.

You sound like you're projecting.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: Darkinsider

On that topic, Obama was insulted in China, only leader without a red carpet reception, his advance team, verbally assaulted by a Chinese diplomat.
Now, The Laos president calling Obama in his native tongue "a son of a bitch" Obama then cancelled this meeting he was to have with him. What a freaking mess and disgrace. I mean really.........What the hell do we have to lose.

Peace my friends

KD

Yes but I've been told if Trump becomes President, foreign leaders won't respect us.

When it comes to leadership, people respect strength, strength and strength, and then maybe something else. That is a fact as old as civilization. If you don't demand respect, you get walked all over. Nobody respects a soft *****.

Hillary is dying. She may make it into office but I doubt she'll make it a full year into her term. Then again Dick Cheney is still alive and he literally has no heart.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

what foods are you supposed to avoid? We never see Hillary eating at any of her campaign stops. She seems to be a closet eater. avoiding restaurants.

The only foods/drink I avoid are cranberry and citrus juices. They really play havoc with my INR levels. I'm supposed to avoid alcohol, as it thins the blood, my doc says I can drink, in moderation. I'm also supposed to avoid salads, as lettuce contains vitamin K, but my doc accomodates my dosage as a bit higher because he's aware I like to eat my greens. So there's really no restrictions on my diet, except the cranberry/citrus fruits/juices. No reason to be a closet eater. I think Hillary is on a lot more meds than Coumadin and antihistamines.
edit on 9jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I LoL'ed.

Maybe Abe was part of the ME where he didn't get shot, but aged gracefully to a ripe old age after he left office.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

I think she had not been drinking enough water...there was a lot of dust in the air...and she coughed. It ain't no big thing!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I did read the replies. You realized how you sounded and attempted to play it off as sarcastic wit, which it was not. Sure, the part about surviving to 30 was, but even that was poorly executed. Sometimes people feel stupid. How you deal with that feeling is how others determine your value.

By all means though, please find me videos of other, healthy, public figures who have dozens of coughing fits documented on video.

You know what, maybe I was being hasty; you claim she has dozens of coughing fits documented on video.
I think we all can agree that dozens is multiple sets of twelve, minimum being 2, though it usually refers to 3+... Tell you what, you come up with half of that, and since I've seen these two latest videos, and I seem to recall a third, if you come up with 9 seperate documented Hillary coughing fits, I'll apologize and admit to everyone Hillary must be dying.

If you can't though, you have to start a Pro-Hillary thread.
edit on 9/7/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Oh now don't you remember when she and Huma did that campaign stop at a Chipotle in Iowa when they were trying to make her "connect with the little people"?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

oh my gosh your post about my post made me laugh!!!!
and yes the presidents were relatively old when they first go into office...I just never thought about what the ones from a long time ago looked like

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Nobody with more strength than one who refuses to die even when his heart is gone.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

oh my gosh your post about my post made me laugh!!!!
and yes the presidents were relatively old when they first go into office...I just never thought about what the ones from a long time ago looked like

That's alright. One time someone told me wasn't it too bad Abe Lincoln died from Marfan Syndrome. And I replied "I didn't know that". Until I remembered he didn't.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

You know what, maybe I was being hasty; you claim she has dozens of coughing fits documented on video.
I think we all can agree that dozens is multiple sets of twelve, minimum being 2, though it usually refers to 3+... Tell you what, you come up with half of that, and since I've seen these two latest videos, and I seem to recall a third, if you come up with 9 seperate documented Hillary coughing fits, I'll apologize and admit to everyone Hillary must be dying.

If you can't though, you have to start a Pro-Hillary thread.

Well this covers 2016 though they seem to be missing one of the two latest incidents. And there were several on 2015 and prior so say that wasn't a problem

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
She's probably doing a lot more shouting into a microphone during this campaign than rock screamers like Brian Johnson or Axl Rose do on tour, and even those guys have to guard their voices. With Hillary it was clearly a throat irritation of some sort. I saw no evidence of any other health issue, though anyone her age or Donald Trump's age, for that matter, will have health issues and physical limits.

Clearly her staff need to plan for this sort of thing and have work arounds available. She might consider developing a more modulated speaking style in order to deliver intensity without shouting. Trump and his staff have improved their teleprompter work. Hillary's team needs to deal with this throat issue.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
She's probably doing a lot more shouting into a microphone during this campaign than rock screamers like Brian Johnson or Axl Rose do on tour, and even those guys have to guard their voices. With Hillary it was clearly a throat irritation of some sort. I saw no evidence of any other health issue, though anyone her age or Donald Trump's age, for that matter, will have health issues and physical limits.

Clearly her staff need to plan for this sort of thing and have work arounds available. She might consider developing a more modulated speaking style in order to deliver intensity without shouting. Trump and his staff have improved their teleprompter work. Hillary's team needs to deal with this throat issue.

Her staff already has 4 days of rest there on thr trail. Amd lots of cough drops.😀 although may want to switch brands that one isn't working.
edit on 9/7/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Well this covers 2016 though they seem to be missing one of the two latest incidents. And there were several on 2015 and prior so say that wasn't a problem

That's 6; the plane and the recent one with the glass of water where she spits something into the glass are both counted already.
edit on 9/7/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join