It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another health scare....Hillary looking frail and sick and having a coughing fit. Hard to watch

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: UnBreakable
And now this.

Hillary admits upping med ‘load’ to combat coughing fits
www.theamericanmirror.com...

I mentioned her need to take antihistamines yesterday and got poo-pooed by a resident Hillary booster.
Now she says she is taking them.

What happens when you mix Antihistamines with Coumadin?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

I did read the replies. You realized how you sounded and attempted to play it off as sarcastic wit, which it was not. Sure, the part about surviving to 30 was, but even that was poorly executed. Sometimes people feel stupid. How you deal with that feeling is how others determine your value.

By all means though, please find me videos of other, healthy, public figures who have dozens of coughing fits documented on video.
edit on 7-9-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Loveaduck

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Oh look, yet another silly thread, based on a slight throat tickle. That means that I'm dying/am sick after getting a dry throat on a conference call yesterday.
This site is depressing me.

Are you running for president? No? Then kindly take a seat and wait for your number to be called.
I'm curious, what were thoughts on McCain when he was running, and the statements being made about his health at the time?

I didn't notice you jump in and ask anyone else to "take a seat" and so, are you like one of the goons, Trump says he'll have at the polls on election day? lol Just trolling to harass anyone who voices an alternative opinion? Just curious, and in any case I am going to assume you disagree. I thought what AngryCymraeg said was a heck of a lot more realistic possibility than the far fetched and wild, conspiracy theories that abound here. McCain, McCain....rings a bell. Ancient history tho

Oh look. Another clever one with zero substance to add. Of course McCain is ancient history to you. I clearly remember the left demanding his medical records be released to the media so they could scrutinize his record. Clearly you wear blinders in your little echo chamber. Take the ear plugs out and listen to what is being said and the levels of deflection being used for Hillary. It's shameful the levels of bias people display when it comes to the estrogen vote.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

And now this.

I mentioned her need to take antihistamines yesterday and got poo-pooed by a resident Hillary booster.

I just did a search, there were no interactions indicated between antihistamines and warfarin.
The only thing of note was that antihistamines can cause drowsiness, and people that are on warfarin should not fall down, due the risk of hemorrage.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

And now this.

The resident Hillary boosters on here will even deny Hillary herself said it.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Coughing for minutes at a time, aides with injector pens at the ready, massive weight gain, difficulty walking...something is definitely wrong with her, and they aren't telling us squat.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

And now this.

I just did a search, there were no interactions indicated between antihistamines and warfarin.
The only thing of note was that antihistamines can cause drowsiness, and people that are on warfarin should not fall down, due the risk of hemorrage.

Thanks for taking the time to do the look-up. It appears that Hillary's doctors are doing a good job handling the medications to minimize adverse interactions. If her body and brain cooperate, she should be able to make it the "Hammered in Hempstead (ny)" debate.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

And now this.

Thanks for taking the time to do the look-up. It appears that Hillary's doctors are doing a good job handling the medications to minimize adverse interactions. If her body and brain cooperate, she should be able to make it the "Hammered in Hempstead (ny)" debate.

Yes, which Hillary will we see?

'Sleepy antihistamine Hillary' or 'I can't answer because I have to cough the whole time Hillary' ?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

And now this.

More lies to cover to the older lies as usual.

I knew it !!

Clinton was addressing reporters aboard her campaign plane today when she said used the “allergies” defense, and said they flare up in the spring and fall.

But look at the dates in the cough videos !!!!!

Hacking Hillary: A complete timeline of 2016 coughing fits

She is cool calm and collected with her own private media team.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Yes, which Hillary will we see?

'Sleepy antihistamine Hillary' or 'I can't answer because I have to cough the whole time Hillary' ?

No matter which Hillary we see, we will definitely see the same paranoid delusional alt-right reaction.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
MSNBC showed vid of Hillary hawking a green lugy into a glass of water handed to her...i think yesterday. freeze frame shows it. green phlegm generally indicates bacterial infection...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
cough,cough,cough,splutter,cough,splutter,cough,....Trump,cough,splutter,cough,cough,cough
,...Putin,cough....that will be $165,000 thank you.
edit on 7-9-2016 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

And now this.

I've been on Coumadin for twelve years due to a-fib, and I take over-the-counter antihistamines like Benadryl and Zyrtec. I've never had a problem. My cardiologist was hot to get me on one of the new generation of blood thinner like Eliquis or Xarelto. Being I never had a problem with Coumadin, I went to my primary for a second opinion. He said, God forbid, you're in a car accident and are bleeding, a dose of vitamin-K will help to coagulate quickly if you're on Coumadin. The new blood thinners have no quick fixes... yet. Being I'm a spaz by nature, I'll stick with the Coumadin.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Anybody else notice the chunky stuff that fell into the glass of water? That is so nasty

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

alt-right

Some people are so paranoid that they have to make up new catch-all terms for their followers to use.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Well, if you notice...
She must have an allergy to Jewish people to excuse the first item in the timeline, then black people in the second item, breakfast in the third.....

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
Have you never gotten that feeling of something stuck in the back of your throat that wouldn't clear out no matter what you did.

Happens to everyone. Happened to me once when I was a teen, I guess I must have miraculously recovered to have made it to 30.

Of course I have. I had it last week, first time in a few months or so. Maybe once or twice a year? This isn't the first time, or the second, or the third, or the 4th I've seen this in video while she is speaking.

This isn't normal. Maybe for an old woman who is in poor health, but not for someone trying to be POTUS. Not good.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
it is not just nowadays..I saw a pic of Abe Lincoln when he took office and when he was done...the difference was amazing (not in a good way) he aged horribly and other presidents have as well

anyone with high blood pressure..many(like 60) high blood pressure meds will make you cough, they don't tell you that.....my friend whose job was talking to customers on the phone...dr put her on the first one which caused horrible coughting. her BP would be dropping but then he said not low enough and kept changing it each time after only about maybe 1 1/2 weeks

she got another dr and the first thing he said was why did he give ones that make you cough with your job talking on the phone...and 2 they didn't keep her on any med long enough..her pressure was dropping but it takes time to get it down....he put her on an older medicine took a little time to work...and no cough.

one of the meds the other doc gave her horrible anxiety....and medical things caused her anxiety in the first place...she was supposed to have a blood test and she literally ran out of the building.

could hil have acid reflex.... if it is bad you can throw up greenish stomach acid.......will see what happens during the debates

originally posted by: Darkinsider

originally posted by: Annee
I'm the same age as Hillary.

I've had an issue with dry throat and hoarseness as I age.

I don't think its any big deal.

Fair enough, but you are not running for POTUS. And the range and scope of issues waiting the next president demands someone in excellent health and can't be in bed 3-4 times a week. It's a demanding job. We are always told to look at previous presidents hair when first elected, then as they leave....a stark difference in aging. I'm not sure she can stand up to the full demands of the job. And I sincerely hope that nothing serious happens to her before the election. But apparently something is wrong.

Peace
KD

edit on 7-9-2016 by research100 because: moved my paragragh above the quoted post

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

F-L-A-S-H !!

Hillary’s Test Results

She's just fine !!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

F-L-A-S-H !!

Hillary’s Test Results

She's just fine !!

top topics