It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another health scare....Hillary looking frail and sick and having a coughing fit. Hard to watch

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
My neighbor, who is 72, had tongue cancer, which has gone to his esophagus. Last year he had a tongue biopsy, which was circular in nature to the pics of Hillary's tongue. He also has sporadic, uncongested, cough which happens when he talks for too long. Also he orally dissolves medicated, prescription cough drops, which are a yellowish green, similar to what Hill spit into her water the other day. He never smoked, either. He doesn't appear to be sick. He is not a doctor, nor saying Hillary has cancer, but he sees similarities in Hill's condition.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Coloured phlegm means infection (again info from my doctor after one of my many chest infections). It's only okay if it's clear. I didn't see Hillary cough anything up, so you'd have to make certain it wasn't a cough lolly or something similar. It's probably good for her health if she did cough some of the gunk up . . . means her system is working and healing. Just having to talk all the time and meet with people with that cough would be a nightmare.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: pacific

Coloured phlegm means infection (again info from my doctor after one of my many chest infections). It's only okay if it's clear. I didn't see Hillary cough anything up, so you'd have to make certain it wasn't a cough lolly or something similar. It's probably good for her health if she did cough some of the gunk up . . . means her system is working and healing. Just having to talk all the time and meet with people with that cough would be a nightmare.

Are you blind? Watch it again, and then watch it in slow motion. She spits up two green balls into her glass of water.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

originally posted by: eNumbraHappens to everyone. Happened to me once when I was a teen

Key word is bolded. Do you not realize how often this happens for Hilary?

Late on the uptick kiddo, read the subsequent replies.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: galaga

originally posted by: pacific

Are you blind? Watch it again, and then watch it in slow motion. She spits up two green balls into her glass of water.

I'm not blind. I didn't watch that video. I watched another one without her spitting anything up.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Her doc (you know, the guy who rushed the stage carrying the auto-injection thingy during that rally), popped up again on the plane the other day during her coughing fit.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Her doc (you know, the guy who rushed the stage carrying the auto-injection thingy during that rally), popped up again on the plane the other day during her coughing fit.

He has been with her since she left the hospital in 2013.
He is a neurologist.
Here he makes his debut...in the car with Bill, as Hillary leaves the hospital (notice the stethoscope).

i1.wp.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

He is a neurologist.
Here he makes his debut...in the car with Bill, as Hillary leaves the hospital (notice the stethoscope).

i1.wp.com...

Nice.
The people saying that he is just a SS agent.... well, he must be a real special one, eh?

He always seems to have a very concerned look on his face when he is interacting with her.

This revelation makes his appearance on stage a little different. The one where he dashed up next to her and told her to 'keep talking' when she froze up after demonstrators raised a little noise in the crowd. His appearance was explained away as a security measure. Seems more like a doctor ready for her to have a seizure.
edit on b000000302016-09-07T08:17:49-05:0008America/ChicagoWed, 07 Sep 2016 08:17:49 -0500800000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

He is a neurologist.

i1.wp.com...

Nice.
The people saying that he is just a SS agent.... well, he must be a real special one, eh?

He always seems to have a very concerned look on his face when he is interacting with her.

This revelation makes his appearance on stage a little different. The one where he dashed up next to her and told her to 'keep talking' when she froze up after demonstrators raised a little noise in the crowd. His appearance was explained away as a security measure. Seems more like a doctor ready for her to have a seizure.

His name is rumored to be Dr. Oladotun A. Okunola.
BIO:
theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com...

Hillary has been said to refer to him as "TOBY".

EDIT:
Whether intentional, or not...,she also travels with a large, bald, heavyset African-American SS agent in her entourage.
'Toby' is always dressed very similarly to her agent.
edit on 7-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

He is a neurologist.

i1.wp.com...

Thank you for sharing that link of him from 2013 wearing a stethoscope. It does seem undeniable this is the same doctor. Hmmm?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I am beginning to think the tongue lesion is disinfo. I can't find any other pics from that moment at the convention that show a tongue lesion.

Do you know where they originated or where the originals are?
edit on 7-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I'll only add that the original photo of the tongue 'biopsy' originated from the Dem Convention...I remember the enlargement surfacing the same day...(or next) it was taken...as I spoke of it on a real-time ATS thread during the convention.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye

I'll only add that the original photo of the tongue 'biopsy' originated from the Dem Convention...I remember the enlargement surfacing the same day...(or next) it was taken...as I spoke of it on a real-time ATS thread during the convention.

I looked up those photos (she was standing with Obama), but I couldn't find any that showed a tongue lesion.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
One additional photo of the possible tongue 'biopsy' from the convention:

fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
And now this.

Hillary admits upping med ‘load’ to combat coughing fits
www.theamericanmirror.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Someone said that an anti seizure med causes coughing fits. It was called Lamictal. Then if you get into the tongue lesion it gets kind of nasty but that goes back to Bill Clinton's disgusting nature. Somebody quipped that Huma Abedin must be in the same boat with her hubby Weiner. So we have a candidate with a neurologist hovering around her and the history of seizures and coughing fits and frailty. If she gets elected and I'm thinking she's going to drop out shortly, then she'll resign maybe 6 months in office and reveal its due to poor health. She wants to be elected President, she has no desire to serve and she knows she can't handle it. We better start looking at this Kaine VP, he's the one you're voting for if you vote Hillary.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

And now this.

Hillary admits upping med ‘load’ to combat coughing fits
www.theamericanmirror.com...

I mentioned her need to take antihistamines yesterday and got poo-pooed by a resident Hillary booster.
Now she says she is taking them.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

Thanks for the update Micah!
Word for word from her on the show.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
She coughed up some green goo during the speech and then later in the plane she had another coughing fit but turned her back to the cameras. Her mystery handler who has been identified as a neurologist was there again like he was during her other seizures and coughing fits. Enough is enough, she either reveals whats wrong with her or she drops out of the race.

Green goo?

She must be REPTILIAN!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

She is having difficulty swallowing which is most likely brought as a symptom of what ails her, or a side effect of what she is taking to combat it.
Don't be fooled though. She will drop out soon enough.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join