It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another health scare....Hillary looking frail and sick and having a coughing fit. Hard to watch

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PilgriMage

Bottom line, Trump is far worse and most of the world agrees.

Please share with me all the other valid options. You're delusional if you think anyone other than a D or R will be president.

edit on 6-9-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

From what I can find, a tongue biopsy doesn't cut a big chunk out like that.

Ref: medlineplus.gov...

But if Hillary had tongue cancer and a laser was used to remove the tumor, the result could be what we've seen.

Example Image: drpaulose.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Please share with me all the other valid options. You're delusional if you think anyone other than a D or R will be president.

How is either one worse? You would have to be a fortune teller to know because what ever they are saying now, is a lie.

The only real question is...how big are the lies the candidates capable of telling?

I think Hillary and Trump are capable of telling EQUALLY BIG LIES.

You know it's true. Forget what you think you will look like you're voting for or against.

Think about what you will potentially/probably be voting for. Hillary is as connected to crime as Bush Sr., Jr. and Bill. They have histories fueling foreign conflicts to create money-making war machines. They launder money. They exploit our intelligence agencies to run drugs and money to fund their covert operations. They declare war on things like drugs & terrorism to make sure their money-making machines corner the market perpetually. They spy on their own. They steal from their own. They oppress minorities to manipulate their votes.

You are fooling yourself if you think Hillary is the lesser evil because she's not telling you upfront that she is the self-preserving, exploitative oppressor that she really is.

edit on 6-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

And that is the whole problem indeed. You pretend there WAS no other choices to start with, and like the complete voting system has "nothing to do with common people". Clearly this means that either:

A) Your system is flawed and YOU (the people) need to CHANGE it and REDEEM your POWER to rule over your own country.

B) Your system works but you just refuse (=too lazy?) to use it in a way that comes up with a decent presidential candidate(s) who presents the real nation.

My personal view is that the whole 2 party system is a hilarious scam and that you should just grow some balls and reclaim what once was yours: the authority over corrupted government officials. Even in theory it makes zero sense that people believe there should be "two (more or less) opposing political sides". No matter who wins, a HUGE minority (be it 49% or 22%, doesn't matter really) is #ed up. Even if they would "win" every other (s)election years, they would just "undo" what the other "party" did last season and what is the net effect? It's ZERO progress. Just plenty of paperwork and talk over nothing, when anyone with a common sense and half a working brain cell can tell you MOST things in life aren't black or white but grey, green or purple even; and your government should start presenting your citizens - rather than ideologies, persons (politicians) and stupid MSM driven drama that is there just to hide the fact that nobody in the administration gives a single duck about you or your neighbor unless you do.

Also your presidential privileges and rights are absurd. No single man should have that kind of (veto) power over anything whatsoever, no matter if he was Jesus Christ himself (no offense here, just stating..). You can convert your political system into multi-party system and build a (at least in theory) senate/parliament driven government where people choose the parliament (call them senators if you wish, doesn't matter) officials and they present people who voted for them. This way they at least have some sort of variety and view points when talking about should we start (yet another) war or just take care of our own yard for a change - and see if we could do something about that absurd government debt.

In most "real" democracies presidents are moral/authority figures that hold (much) less overall power than the parliament. If people just believe in childish Disney drama where "some people are just born better" and dream to miraculously become one of them like a Cinderella, nothing ever changes and it's indeed easier to say: "nothing we can do, I was not born "one of those better people".

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Smiling Out Loud

Perfect. Thank you.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: sirlancelot

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Annee

Old age does not make one have coughing fits.

Your going to need a few fresh excuses,
might want to start exploring on that.

She turns 69 in October, so things will only get
worse. She has had two deep brain blood clots,
and is on Coumadin, Thyroid meds and shows signs
of Parkinson's, and Diabete's.

She faces Congress for Perjury hearings in a few weeks.

Your going to need all the excuses you can find.

What part of:

I'M THE SAME AGE

I HAVE ISSUES OF DRY THROAT AND COUGH

Are you missing?

Oh, I get it - - you're calling me a liar.

What part of open your eyes and stop making excuses for the trash HIllary is do you not get?

Stating FACTS about myself - - a woman of the same age as Hillary is not making excuses.

It is stating FACTS about a woman the same age as Hillary.

Sorry Annie it is a deflection! I understand you dig the broad strokes of her agenda but geez she sure comes with a ton of what if's and baggage. Hope her Globalist agenda works out for you.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Thats funny and hyperbolic considering that it was Trump who met with the Mexican Pres not Hillary. Why would he waste his time meeting with Trump then? Maybe because he realizes Hillary is questionable candidate and not a show in like our lame stream media promotes.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

So I've been coughing and hacking the last week and I'm thirty years younger than Hillary. I should just hang it up?

Wife is coughing and hacking, too. She's older than me.

It's clearly a conspiracy ...
edit on 6-9-2016 by ElectionBreaker because: goofed

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Trump is reckless, has severe Narcisstic Personality Disorder, resorts to childish insults, openly supports policy that would qualify as war crimes, has expressed support for violence and aggression against all who oppose him.

So, yes, to any critical thinker, who takes in ALL of the Hillary criticism... Trump is STILL far worse.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectionBreaker

I've been coughing for a week now also. Give the poor sweet woman a break. Not.

Her memory seems to also be failing though. Can't seem to remember what she did when the FBI ask questions. That means she's got a bad memory or she is breaking laws. Either way it isn't good for a candidate of this serious office.

Trump is are only hope. And your only hope also. Some of you just don't know it yet but you'll come around some day.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Trump is reckless, has severe Narcisstic Personality Disorder, resorts to childish insults, openly supports policy that would qualify as war crimes, has expressed support for violence and aggression against all who oppose him.

So, yes, to any critical thinker, who takes in ALL of the Hillary criticism... Trump is STILL far worse.

Trump is "very good friends" with the Clintons. How on earth do you just cherrypick that part out? They lie when they speak. The only real indiction of who they are, are their records & history.

I am sure this exactly how Bill intended Trump's campaign to run.

Any critical thinker would throw out the campaign rhetoric and smoke & mirrors and look at their records.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Yep, and I take Hillary's record of public service over Trump's record of Trump service.

I have no issue with Trump having a past history with Clintons for the same reason Trump supporters have no issue with it. It's business. Its the money game and we should get money out of politics but until that day, politics is a BIG money game.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Then that's your decision, but be comfortable in it instead of belittling everyone else for not making the exact same choices that you do.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm very comfortable in it. And when you support the guy who attracts all the hateful racists, the guy who wants to deport the Mexicans and Ban the Muslims and kill the families of terrorists-- and then imply a major problem with an opposing candidate for simply coughing... expect ridicule.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Yep, and I take Hillary's record of public service over Trump's record of Trump service.

Oh, was it the part where she said she looked GWB in the eyes and he told her there was for sure WMD, in Iraq, and so she believed him and voted for that life & money sucking war?

Was that the part that won you over?

Trump has no public service record. But Hillary does and it is five shades of neo-con. You are voting for image and rhetoric. You can't expect anyone to respect that.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I have no issue with Trump having a past history with Clintons for the same reason Trump supporters have no issue with it. It's business. Its the money game and we should get money out of politics but until that day, politics is a BIG money game.

It's business, alright.

But they are "very good friends:"

I guess it takes an objective, unaffiliated voter to see how in bed together the two parties are. But you aren't the critical thinker you claim to be.
edit on 6-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Darkinsider

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Her mystery Doctor is back.
@1:16 in the video...after coughing fit...she excuses herself...walks back as Doctor pulls curtain.

www.youtube.com...

That is a fantastic find TAT!!! the longest view of the interview I've seen. She surely has three or four people walking back with her behind those closed drapes.

NOTICE @3:01 in the video the woman/aide with the camera moves up the aisle to block the view of the reporters.

Whatever Hillary's illness is, it's now appearing to be so serious that even Democrat-loyal NBC NEWS ran a story..and is catching hell from its Liberal Media Family for doing so.

Source: mediamatters.org...

With the recent escalation of mental and physical health issues, Hillary could be a basket-case by the first Trump-Clinton debate.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectionBreaker
a reply to: Darkinsider

So I've been coughing and hacking the last week and I'm thirty years younger than Hillary. I should just hang it up?

Wife is coughing and hacking, too. She's older than me.

It's clearly a conspiracy ...

As long as you and your lovely spouse do not run for public office......I wish you and yours all the best and God Bless You. You and we all have a choice(s). Just try to get out and vote for who you believe represents and will protect America the best.

Peace and Love
KD

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Drift on back.....

This is the topic.....
Another health scare....Hillary looking frail and sick and having a coughing fit.

Please discuss it and not each other.....Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

She talks too much.

Yeah, she can make anyone disdain her by blaming Trump for her coughing. What a lout! I bet Tim Kaine is eagerly waiting for her to drop so he can be President.

And her Red Scare talk about Russians hacking anything is never backed up with evidence. The only clear evidence of hacking is Hillary and her cough.
edit on 6-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: typo

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join