It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another health scare....Hillary looking frail and sick and having a coughing fit. Hard to watch

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

It's probably best you not try to 'think for yourself.' You'll just go where ever you're led next. And that could be off a cliff.

edit on 6-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I'm a little too mindful for that... which is another reason I can't get on board with the anti-science, racist, bigoted, xenophobic alt-right Trump movement.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

I'm a little too mindful for that... which is another reason I can't get on board with the anti-science, racist, bigoted, xenophobic alt-right Trump movement.

I don't support Trump either but, good flukking God, that doesn't mean I can't see the Democrats for the exploitative racists they are.

The DNC does not allow any honest conversation about racial injustice. That's a big clue that they are not interested in sincerely addressing the issue.

Time to snap out of it, Spiritual Zombie. You aren't mindful, you are admitting you are mindless.

You don't like the racist ways of Trump and Republicans...so you like the racist ways of the Democrats instead? Really dumb argument.

How about not simply espousing your 'tolerance' and 'enlightenment' through your politics...try living it.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Phage

There are other photos of it from different dates.

Here is a BEFORE & AFTER of the tongue lesion...It looks like something was definitely removed and most likely biopsied.
theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com...

theconservativetreehouse.com...
edit on 6-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Phage

There are other photos of it from different dates.

Here is a BEFORE & AFTER of the tongue lesion...It looks like something was definitely removed and most likely biopsied.
theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com...

theconservativetreehouse.com...

Great job of research TaT...Thank you. As the MSM tries to hide all of this.....it is ATSer's like us, that can ask relevant questions...and post what we can find. If we make a mistake, we admit it. But, there is something wrong here......

Thank you so much!

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I actually agree with you about the problems of the two party system-- but after seeing Trump's followers embrace ignorance and racism and bigotry on epic levels.. I have zero faith in the current alternatives outside the Democratic party.

I'll take a corrupt bribed pilot over an insane reckless pilot.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I actually agree with you about the problems of the two party system-- but after seeing Trump's followers embrace ignorance and racism and bigotry on epic levels.. I have zero faith in the current alternatives outside the Democratic party.

I'll take a corrupt bribed pilot over an insane reckless pilot.

You don't like Trump AND Trump is a republican. So, therefore, you don't see any alternatives outside the two-party system.

huh?

IOW, you are a Democratic Party loyalist. Just own it. Because that's what you are saying. You are saying that you can't find your identity outside of belonging to the DNC and hating the GOP.

You are 100% suckered. Just own it. You cannot build your own identity outside of the two parties.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Ignorance is ignorance no matter which angle you embrace it from. Take care that you do not become that which you profess to hate.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Here is a photo of Hillary's mystery neurologist/medical handler from 2013 (in the car with the Clinton's when Hillary was leaving the hospital). He's been with her since then.

Notice the stethoscope around his neck.
i1.wp.com...

This was the same man last seen on her plane with her in Cleveland after her coughing fit before reportrs.
edit on 6-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Nah, not even close. But apparently that's the accusation if you're not voting for the racist, bigot candidate who appeals to the uneducated.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Ignorance is ignorance no matter which angle you embrace it from. Take care that you do not become that which you profess to hate.

I'm just making the best most sane decision of the two options on the table.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Your sarcasm goes to waste, when most people would gladly admit Hillary is right there on the top of your pretty list. And she would actually be the only one we, the now living people, can prove to be a war criminal, liar and a terrible human being overall. We don't have to just rely on **wish propaganda machine pamphlets - that you seem to take as your bible.

If you cannot see through ascii codes or "cannot really remember all the charity hoaxes I did" -acts, you're definitely one of those lost cases who actually thinks both candidates are perfectly "valid" and "eligible" and that "you should not vote/support anyone else, as this two really are the best we got - and supported by most!"

(If you want me to put it in common language: If you downplay Hillary's treachery, you're not just ignorant but somehow badly damaged in the brain section..)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Snap out of it. *snaps her fingers all around your head*

I don't want you to vote for Trump. If I could vote for you, I would vote for Stein, at this point. I don't even know for sure who I will vote for OR if I will vote, at all, though.

I just know that I will actually vote or not vote, at all, according to my conscience.

You aren't even considering your conscience.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilgriMage

you're definitely one of those lost cases who actually thinks both candidates are perfectly "valid" and "eligible" and that "you should not vote/support anyone else, as this two really are the best we got - and supported by most!"

Not sure where you're getting that idea? Both candidates are valid? Trump has sh#t the bed pretty much every day of his campaign. You literally have to be okay with war crimes, okay with tearing families apart and deporting millions, okay with torture, okay with all the divisiveness and the violent rhetoric. And I'm not. I'm not okay with a guy like Trump.

Right now the choice on the table is Hitler Bowl of Sh#t... or establishment Democrat. This particular choice... I go with the establishment democrat.
edit on 6-9-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilgriMage

you're definitely one of those lost cases who actually thinks both candidates are perfectly "valid" and "eligible" and that "you should not vote/support anyone else, as this two really are the best we got - and supported by most!"

Not sure where you're getting that idea? Both candidates are valid? Trump has sh#t the bed pretty much every day of his campaign. You literally have to be okay with war crimes, okay with tearing families apart and deporting millions, okay with torture, okay with all the divisiveness and the violent rhetoric. And I'm not. I'm not okay with a guy like Trump.

Right now the choice on the table is Hitler Bowl of Sh#t... or establishment Democrat. This particular choice... I go with the establishment democrat.

You clearly refuse to be objective in your criticism of the two party candidates. Otherwise, you would find Trump's longtime friendship with the Clintons to be damning TO HILLARY, and you would see Hillary is not a benign Establishment candidate. Her big toe is deeply stuck in some of the worst political crimes in history.

I gather that you see Trump's dirty past as meaningful. The Clintons? Not so much. You're just not objective enough to be a judge of character. And it takes character to lead.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I respect the vote for Stein or Johnson... but I can't throw my vote away like that as a protest when Racist Bowl of Sh#t is a real possibility.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

I think this could help.
edit on 6-9-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I don't turn a blind eye to the Clinton's. Republicans simply presented a worse choice.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Are you being serious, or just heavy on drugs today? Who can take you seriously, when you downplay my harsh words and practically accuse me of being overly dramatic while you try to pretend that Trump's talk is on the same level as Hillary's real actions, which are practically listed by yourself. They are both utter # and the US could do better by throwing a die and then letting the die to be the #ing president for the next decade.

Every US citizen has a choice to support a "third candidate" or 133rd if they so wished to. But for some reason that eludes me, most are like you; you sugarcoat your "Hitler-turd" YOURSELF and then pretend it actually somehow made it into a sugar pie for you to vote for. All this rather than stating "you are a piece of #, and you will not be our president - get lost hag!"

But hey, it's still a free country, right (and internet)? But let's see how your "established democrat" (aka. Hitler-turd) treats you when it's time for her to thank you warmly for your support and sugarcoating efforts. My money is on her treating you like the #-thurd she is herself, while you will think it's (again) all sugar, raining on your face from the Allmighty.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

You are obviously talking to a brick wall here - and it's not the one Trump was gonna build. This person is 100% blind to reason and just mentally too lazy to actually to see the real world instead of MSM propaganda that he relied to make his world view ages ago.

Might be a decent fellow by heart, but stupid as they come and he just can't fire up (both) his neurons at the same time to see BOTH candidates are a joke and that there are plenty of other solutions available.

Sad thing is that I'm not even from the US - nor have any ties to it - besides feeling bad for the good people who will be #ed sideways with a truck while they pretend (or assume?) it's written into the stars and there is nothing they could/should do about it but moan and enjoy the ride.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join