It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are feminists voting for Hillary ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Are you reprimanding me?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Gryphon66

Actually I was sarcastically poking fun at your at general response, as if it was to the OP and not to me. I could care less if people remain on topic or not.

Right right ... because when you get called on anything so blatantly ignorant, you always try to spin it into a philosophical experiment of some type.

I guess, like with Trump and Hillary, feminists and nukes ... people will believe what they believe, eh?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Alas, those are recorded facts ... and Trump sycophants prefer reality denial to known, published recorded facts every time.

Clinton's record on women's issues speaks for itself to the majority of Americans.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

She discredited the 12-year old complainant by claiming she had a tendency to seek out older men to engage in fantasizing.
edit on 5-9-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Stay with your man and you can achieve anything.

Not exactly the strongest feminist message.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

a reply to: Gryphon66

Actually I was sarcastically poking fun at your at general response, as if it was to the OP and not to me. I could care less if people remain on topic or not.

Right right ... because when you get called on anything so blatantly ignorant, you always try to spin it into a philosophical experiment of some type.

I guess, like with Trump and Hillary, feminists and nukes ... people will believe what they believe, eh?

I don't respect your opinion, but you are entitled to it.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Are you reprimanding me?

Yes I did.

For different reasons.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
Stay with your man and you can achieve anything.

Not exactly the strongest feminist message.

Go after the women whom accuse her husband of rape. Not exactly the strongest feminist message.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Then we have something in common: zero respect for each other. I'm sure the forum is enthralled by that revelation.

Now, did you have something to say about Hillary and feminism?

Or do you merely intend to keep peevishly sniping at other posters?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
"Why are feminists voting for Hillary ?"

Why are people voting for Trump or Clinton?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The party of family values is damning Hillary Clinton for honoring her marriage and defending her family.

I'd say something about irony ... but it'd be redundant.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Then we have something in common: zero respect for each other. I'm sure the forum is enthralled by that revelation.

Hey, at least I'll reply to you instead of pretending to address the entire thread instead. That has to count for something.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

The party of family values is damning Hillary Clinton for honoring her marriage and defending her family.

Some call it victim-blaming.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
You need to go deeper than that. You need to read everything I put up there, especially the bold parts.

In answer, no, she did not. Others had reason to say this, and she would be absolutely remiss in failing to present evidence relevant to the case.

You are also assuming that he was the rapist. Read my full post and get back to me then.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Hey, at least I'll reply to you instead of pretending to address the entire thread instead. That has to count for something.

... and yet, still nothing cogent on HIllary and feminism from you, only more petty sniping.

Hillary Clinton, whatever else she has done, has always offered a role-model for women of all ages of grace and style under fire. Around half the negative comments made about her here are simply non-factual, and half the rest are petulant nonsense about her age, her fashion, etc.

Clinton is the epitome of a modern feminist, and that very fact is what irritates many on the Right beyond measure.

Obviously.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Some say you need proof before you can call someone a victim.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

"Some" or you?

Own your words.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Read Juanita Broderick's account of events that took place, then you might have the proof you need.

link   
I'm so sick of this. There are so many lies about Hillary that people buy into out of partisan hatred, and possibly their own biases in other ways as well.

I'm not a raging Second Wave feminist, and I don't think Hillary is some sort of shining Saint, but here I am defending her because the filthy falsehoods are so blatant and cruel.

People have made careers out of telling lies about her. Bossie is one of them (Trump's new hire).

If you are going to go after her, do it with the truth, and we can have a conversation about that.

link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Obama got 90 plus percent of the black vote. It was not because of his political views.
Hillary will get the feminist vote, you can figure out the reason.

hmm....so, black people are unable to understand differences and nuances pertaining to "political views"???....and, if that's NOT what your saying, are you then saying that Obama got elected because he was black???....and if you are saying that, wouldn't black people vote for a black republican presidential candidate????....the only conclusion has to be, that black people vote for a presidential candidate based on their political views

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join