It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Why are feminists voting for Hillary ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Are they not informed of Hillary's record or they just don't believe it, generally women are more empathetic and compassionate then men.
So if they believe even 30% of what is posted below here, it should be enough to say no to Clinton. Sadly there are some that just want to see the first woman president, but what message will we send our young women of America if she then is impeached for illegal and unethical behavior. In any event it will cripple her entire presidency if she wins. She might be the first female President, but at what cost ?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Its more a vote against than for someone in this election cycle.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Your last meme is false. Hillary was not fired from the Watergate investigation.

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Oh look. Memes.

Playing along, only one of those memes seems to have anything to do with feminism.
I don't know what the other two are supposed to be persuading people of.

I suppose you want feminists to vote for chauvinist Trump.
The man behind Miss World competitions...

The most degrading debacle in the history of female competition.

How about all the accusations about his treatment of women across the globe.

Yes you're right, he is definitely the choice to be made for the feminists. Lulz.
edit on 5-9-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Because I wanted to...

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

"Look at her face, ugh, do you really want that to be POTUS" - Donald J Trump

Feminists unite, TRUMP 2016. Lulz.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Sorry...I don't know the proper meme for this...but: She is MASSIVELY funded by countries that deny women even the most basic of rights.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Obama got 90 plus percent of the black vote. It was not because of his political views.
Hillary will get the feminist vote, you can figure out the reason.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It's anti-Hillary Meme Time, kiddies! Gather 'round! Now, children, you know memes are not truthy. They're just pretty pictures (or ugly ones, depending on the agenda) that people have put together to say things they cannot articulate or prove.

To the OP: I can't speak for all feminists, but I'm clear on why I'm voting for her. SaturnFX nailed it. Besides, Hillary has done MANY things that have helped women through the years... One case (that she couldn't get out of) 40 years ago doesn't just wipe out what she's done for women since then...

How Hillary Has Championed Women's Rights

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Your last meme is false. Hillary was not fired from the Watergate investigation.

But then, you are also likely aware that Jerry Zeifman, Hillary's supervisor at the time, said:

If I had the power to fire her, I would have fired her...Well, let me put it this way: I terminated her, along with some other staff members who were — were no longer needed, and advised her that I would not — could not — recommend her for any further positions...Because of her unethical conduct...My own reaction was of regret, when I terminated her employment on the Nixon impeachment staff, I had not reported her unethical practices to the appropriate bar associations.

Hillary was not fired during the Investigation, but...

She got what is the equivalent of a dishonourable discharge at the earliest possible date (due to her close ties to Ted Kennedy). Call it what you want...but she should have been disbarred even then.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Whatever your feelings are about Hilary Clinton, you've used a very poor choice to represent it with. The defence of an alleged rapist is extremely old news, and it's a sad one. If you want to present a populist appeal to ignore facts, great, but why not actually stick with the actual truth. The link below is from Snopes. I appreciate that not everyone is a fan of a fact checking website, but if you google 'Hilary Clinton defended a rapist' you will see other sites offering fairly much the same info.

www.snopes.com...

I appreciate you don't like HRC, that's absolutely your right, as a non American I think you are all in a bit of a bind (if I asked why a feminist would vote for Trump I would find any reason quite laughable, but I won't because people will say this thread isn't about Trump). But it's always best to use actual facts rather than keep feeding the same old half truths that don't stand up to even the slightest scrutiny.

edit on 5-9-2016 by uncommitted because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I am not voting for either Trump or Clinton, but even I can see the desperation from OPs like this.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I don't know. Bernie was the better choice for women. However Trump is a pig. Neither candidate are good for a goddamn thing.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Who are feminists?
Define feminist first.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Sorry...I don't know the proper meme for this...but: She is MASSIVELY funded by countries that deny women even the most basic of rights.

addictinginfo.org...

You might want to read this mate.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton is an excellent role model for all young girls.

No question about her 100% honesty and integrity.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Hillary is the best candidate to lead the United States and would cast a positive outlook upon the United Nations, and she will handle foreign policy in the best ways possible.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hillary Clinton is an excellent role model for all young girls.

No question about her 100% honesty and integrity.

She's defiantly old school.
Girls were supposed to marry the right man. She did.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

edit on 5-9-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hillary seems to hate women, especially good looking ones. She sure pays them less than the men working for her,

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I don't know what the other two are supposed to be persuading people of.

That's she's a proven liar, who will say or do anything to get your vote. That, no matter what, Hillary is for Hillary and she will gladly use you for her own personal gain. That she is unethical, which should be obvious to anyone who has paid the least bit of attention in the last 5 years and if they need more proof, take a look at what she's done in the past 40.
Trump may be a loudmouth, but Jesus Christ, anyone is better than Hillary. She will gut this country and come out richer and smiling when it's all over.
Don't say you weren't warned.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join