It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operations with sophisticated character

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Yes, referring to the warfare of the mind. How a government specialized structure can influence groups of people? You know it - Propaganda. from THIS sheet on POPTTP you can get basic to average idea how, who and by what order is targeted by this Op-s.

Quote from page 98

Newspapers and magazines are an excellent means of transmitting a PSYOP message, as they are durable and lasting. Therefore, PSYOP Soldiers should use them as a means to disseminate messages of enduring importance, such as “the long-term st ability of your country hinges upon a representative government—vote in the upcoming elections.”

Oh, did I missed to point that there is no chance this to be true, the paper is a joke and geo-political, electional, economical, conspiracies does not exist, neither propaganda on all that levels. As I missed to point that Pooh Bear is a Country star too.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
For the interested in other operations with sophisticated character, browse THIS materials.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

I'm assuming that this is the psy ops training manual?

I trained around psy ops guys. Most of my company in basic training were psyops.. We were a weird mix of dudes who all had clearences for one reason or another, and the only non infantry going through basic at FT Benning. I think we were the last ones through actually..

In any case of course psychological operations/manipulation/mind control all exist and are all used all the time..

There is no escaping it.

So critical thinking is KEY

files.abovetopsecret.com...

that's from your link.. It's the basic rundown on how these things work.. It's not just like sending down leaflets that say surrender.. It's way more developed.. You won't know it's happening.. Their techniques are steps above regular propaganda.. Propaganda is basically spreading lies that look true.. psychological operations can be multistep if this happens then say this if that happens go to page c ahh on page c do this but target audiance is now angry, calm them this way, but now thye've lost some of the programming go to page f...

whatever whatever..

Their are Army guys ALL over the internet.. You know at least the ones I talked to were focusing all their sock puppet and honeypot efforts on terrorists, but I'm sure if they aren't someone else is on duty stateside..

that's the organized brand..

Each and every one of you is your own version of a propaganda machine using psychological operations constantly some of these are called social norms and pier pressure.. Some are called "opinions"
edit on 5-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

join