It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mersaultdies' Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I am English and a new member.

I have been finding out information about why the world didn't make sense when compared with what I was being told - for about 10 years now.

The final nail in the coffin of my old belief system was the idea that none of the 'crazy' stuff I had found out could possibly be true without a closed-off, unmonitored physical space for lackeys of the NWO to discuss and inform of events, desires and plans - a secret society as it were, not just confined to a certain country, area or institution but for the whole of the NWO. Surely, I thought, if there was a such a Skull and Bones for the world, such a G8 for the actually powerful, I would have heard about it in the mainstream media. Surely. I was going to give up thinking all of the dots I had been connecting were just coincidences after all.

Then, I stumbled across information on, the group who need not be named and my life as a slave was over. Since then I have been discovering more and more dots that help to make the picture and generally connecting them into an overall viewpoint whilst forgetting the intricate details (limited brain size!). I would be very happy to meet and discuss and learn from any people who recognise the reality of the NWO and how they impact on the world as it stands (and have for a long time). I would be especially happy to meet Brits, probably, as lots of what I have come across comes out of North America.

Thanks. See you round.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mersaultdies

Well a big Welcome from a Brit friend or should I say a Brexit friend? Smart move from this side of the pond. I'm originally from Ireland, not the UK part....but you will find a lot of great Blokes here to commemorate with. You will find many intriguing topics and lively discussions.

Lastly, for the most part, everyone is willing to jump in and help, so if you have any questions along the way, just ask, a pretty friendly bunch.

Cheers!!

KD

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Do you mean "New World Order"? If so, since no one knows what it means or even the reality of it, its only words on a shiner skimming on top of the water of a like full of someones own imagination of "can I control the world".

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hi ... Glad to have you onboard
Look forward to your future contributions and insights

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The logo / symbol many are familiar with ... the eye and pyramid with the latin inscription reading New Order of the Ages
was used by the Bavarian Illuminati
Since then it has been used by many groups claiming to be the Illuminati for both good and ill

edit on 5-9-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Welocme!
No down the Rabbit Hole you go................

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

The ordered monopoly of goods and services flowing round the world to consumers who work for the companies to produce them so they can afford to consume them.

Don't step out of line, or you'll have your regime changed and your country bombed until you comply. All in the name of humanity, of course

Edit: Oh, sorry. Welcome to ATS.
edit on 5-9-2016 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Fellow Brit.

Welcome and tally-ho good chap!

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Another Brit here.

Welcome to ATS hope you find what you're looking for.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.
Peace and blessings.

top topics

join