It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The road we walk on is narrow...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Jon and Larry were lost hiking outside of Seattle Washington in 1973. For three days the two were walking in big circles looking for a sign of life other than the woods and Mountians. Jon said to Larry "dude do you see that ahead?" Larry said "Yes it looks like a strange road."

After climbing up another 500 feet the two saw a strange road going downhill for miles. They thought all their dreams came true by finding this road. "I wonder why there is no sign of cars" John said to Larry. Larry said "I don't know but it is getting really cold all of a sudden."

The tempature felt like it went from 80 deg to 30 deg in the matter of seconds. All of a sudden cold air was blown across their faces. The two men were getting scared. They decided to head south on the road.

After a day's walk nothing was seen, no cars or other people. The tempature was now getting colder and colder. Out of nowhere they heard a voice saying "GET OUT NOW." A deep dark voice. Jon cried out the words "HELP UP PLEASE" the voice yelled back "LEAVE NOW GO GET OUT."

The two started running when all of a sudden a dark ghost appeared and halted the two. Now they were surrounded by 33 dark ghosts. Out of nowhere a large truck zipped past the men and the ghosts, now 50 trucks were passing by going 100 miles per hour. The men were freeing out and screaming.

Poof! The last truck appeared and a door opened. A man yelled "COME NOW YOU TWO." As day turned to night the two men were lifted from this world and were sent away. Now as others walk this road Jon and Larry haunt are heard screaming "HELP US..."

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Good morning Qman!! and happy labor day. Wow, what a cool story, reminds me of the roads along the Badlands in Texas.....some strange things happen there.

Peace brother,

KD

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

Thank you so much. Good morning and have a good day off!

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I loved the story. I used to have a nightmare where any direction I would run a large dark figure would pop up and when the last gap filled in I would wake up. One time when I had this nightmare I decided to run through the figure and went into the light. I haven't had the nightmare since.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Thank you for this. This was my dream too

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
That's a good one. Nice and creepy.

top topics

join