It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbolism of TPTB - On the Development of World Power Structures - Part 2

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

The powers that be that you speak of as ill are not the Illuminati but their enemy

Well, the same ones who call themselves the successors to Weishaupt and the gang, are in control and have been in control for awhile. They've also been tied to some of the worst genocides of man, and directly responsible for some of the worst atrocities against mankind. So if they are the 'good guys', sign me up for the other team I guess. It's good to be bad?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Well, the same ones who call themselves the successors to Weishaupt and the gang, are in control and have been in control for awhile. They've also been tied to some of the worst genocides of man, and directly responsible for some of the worst atrocities against mankind. So if they are the 'good guys', sign me up for the other team I guess. It's good to be bad?

You need to be more specific ... Exactly which group claims to be the successors of the Bavarian Illuminati
There are many groups who claim to be Illuminati so which group do you refer to who make such a claim

And in naming this group if you can ie the one you speak of let us further discussion rather than rely on here say and rumour

I say you do not know if so then name this group

Also Adam Weishaupt stood for the liberation of all contrary to your empty claim

<< 1   >>

join