It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shanksville pics..?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
trouble is....I'm a seasoned pilot/////

I can't see the marks at the front end...where the pilots were at the moment they returned to earth....that's the important part ya know, nope air traffic was sent to the east rondevous after the flyby.....us pilots everybody!!!!!...us pilots are common sense like that yezz....

I' m saying we're dealing with people that are unencumbered by the thought process

a reply to: wmd_2008

edit on 3-11-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
what about Shanksville looking like high order from a drone, that witness reported one who lives there......high order....no thick film residue tar pit looking scorch on the dirt....quite a reply to: GBP/JPY

edit on 3-11-2016 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr

edit on 3-11-2016 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I noticed the light poles at the pentagon are stupifyingly arranged....taxi driver blows hole in the lie

I spotted a turbine from a drone in the debris at the pentagon......one goes by apparent diameter....twas a small turbine

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
the FB 111-F that disintegrated into the cliff at birds of prey....Idaho....still left a char as the fireball lasted for 5 seconds
edit on 3-11-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
at the pentagon, the storied flight path is a cover for using a missile.....otherwise a turning run to come into the pentagon would be bs,

just dive in casually!!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
the apparent amount of fuel causing the fireball is all wrong

a child can see the difference from T V reports footage....

shoulda filled the sky for 2 hours

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Are you saying the sky shpuld have been on fire for 2 hours. Why?

You rant, provide no facts, provide no sources, base everything on speculation and innuendo, and make no sense.
edit on 3-11-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

at the pentagon, the storied flight path is a cover for using a missile.....otherwise a turning run to come into the pentagon would be bs,

just dive in casually!!

Wouldn't a missile have used a direct path. Going on a limb just to see if you use facts.

The control surfaces on a passenger jet are designed for maneuverability. Passenger jets are made to land. Jets have more control surfaces which allows for more control.

Cuirse missile, missiles in general? Are designed to go fast, straight to targets, and designed to crash. Control surfaces are small to reduce drag, increase speed, and changes in flight are small and made far in advance while acquiring a target.

Missiles use speed to destroy targets, not maneuverability.

Any maneuvering requiring steep banked turning tough for a passenger jet to execute would be even harder for a missile to perform.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
radio edit to add....I'm terrible about proper grammer though I'm aware.....I'm trading forex while posting...I am terrible, clobbering the lovely Asia session and London's open though.....he...he....the big money is made at the turns....

true....but the fireball matches a missile....and that turbine from the fourth stage of the compressor is a match for the missile....it's really kinda a famously familiar p&w...yup

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

It was a damage compressor. The tips of the blading would be destroyed, no way to know the original diameter of a damage disc from pictures.

The blading and disc of the compressor would have the proper parts and serial numbers required for tracking FAA dictated maintenance of the passenger jet. Was the part and serial numbers wrong?

Missiles are made to create pressure waves not fire balls.

Do cruise missiles have two turbo jet engines? How many engines recovered at flight 93 crash site?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Cruise missiles use jet fuel. Any logic on fuel and passenger jets would have parallels with a jet powered missile.............

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Tomahawk missiles use jet engines and a rocket engine? Any rocket engine parts recovered?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Something conspicuously missing is the ~hundreds~ of passenger seats.

Wouldn't they just recoil everywhere like confetti in a Jack-in-the-Box?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I never thought of that...but the marks on the wall, tell me somebody please that's of fertile mind

a got tamm 170 footer......in there for a strike one...but wait sports fans....ladies and gents.....a wide body went in but we only got 21 feet 3 inches.....for the luv of all is good mighty....a got tam 170 foot wingspan...I ain't tellin you no lie.....that's like drivin a got tam aircraft carrier in there....tell me.....why shame on ya'll riling me up....why I said aircraft carrier.......but I was Air Force.....

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Oh, I also have 5 decades of facilities and heavy and highway.....union crane operator pilot...wild hog emperor....what else rounds me out....oh, I trade forex, um,,,,trained by Holy Spirit........explains me, huh!!! I have 12 miles of Lake Lavon Texas old growth forest at my back fence, where I have actually seen the elusive " big black cat "....twice
one more thing about me, if it's not Boeing...I'm not going

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

The trouble is your INCOHERENT replies above, seasoned pilot so what a friend of mine has his own small aviation business and has flown for 10+ years and what he knows about aircraft parts could be written on a postage stamp.

Does this look familiar to you

but just in case

As for your missile claim

What you claim as a part from a missile has be shown to be part of the compressor inside a jet engine.

If YOU have never seen it this is the outside impact zone.

Not the INTERNAL holes caused to walls by aircraft debris that truthers claim are from a missile.

Easily found on the internet below from a email.

I'm Chief Master Sergeant John Monaccio, I'm the senior Air Force enlisted police officer for the Air Force. I was in the Pentagon on Sep 11th, in room 1B461, when we were attacked. I personally participated in rescue and recovery operations immediately after the attack, and for days afterwards, and have direct observations of many details not mentioned previously, and of what I claim in this e-mail.

How can a plane 44.7 feet high, over 155 feet long, with a wingspan of almost 125 feet and a cockpit almost 12 feet high, crash into just the ground floor of this building? You can see from the pictures I posted that the plane did just crash into the front of the building. There are corresponding holes in the building to meet the fuselage and a limited portion of the wings and tails section. The plane did not strike the ground first, it hit right below the second floor of the E-Ring.

More of the above HERE

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Hmm pentagon distractions in a shanksville thread. SO 2005

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Are you saying the sky shpuld have been on fire for 2 hours. Why?

You rant, provide no facts, provide no sources, base everything on speculation and innuendo, and make no sense.
no he is saying that jet fuel burns for sometime leaving a heavy trail of black smoke none were witnessed in shanksville on 911 because flight 93 did not crash there.

THE fact is that the dry long grass did not even burn inches from the small crater. The only smoke there is coming out of debunkers butts.

edit on 4-11-2016 by AsherLewin11 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join