It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shanksville pics..?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

So the truth movement is trying to use a messaging system as a location system.

Is it wrong to stay flight 93 did not continuously transmit an ACARS single that originated from flight 93 to prove its position.

Positive feed back for the ACARS system of a jet's existence only occurs when an ACARS transmission originated from the actual aircraft.

There is so messages that originated from flight 93 as an ACARS message in the ACARS logs after the flight 93 crash to prove of flight 93 continued existence.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

There are all sorts of things "available online", but that being available does not mean they are true and accurate. For example, there are many things that used to be, say back in 2004 or so, "available online" that are no longer "available online".

See if this works: www.911woodybox.blogspot.com

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Salander

And there was a large surface debris field at the flight 93 crash site and scorched trees. Sorry a high speed crash into loose soil doesn't look like a squashed plane on wile e coyote and the roadrunner.

Always can count on your lack of understanding of the crash site and your willingness to forget key facts.

It's sad the truth movement doesn't git a majority of people understands the movement uses innuendo, hides facts and evidence, uses items out of context, the movement does not self police itself from con artists, and results in concerned people treating the movement as toxic.

You want me to believe that Pennsylvania coal country is 'loose soil'? Sorry Charlie, no can do. I've seen my share of aircraft accidents, in person and by video and photo. As Coroner Miller said after walking through the field there, debris consistent with a wrecked airliner could not be found.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

So the truth movement is trying to use a messaging system as a location system.

Is it wrong to stay flight 93 did not continuously transmit an ACARS single that originated from flight 93 to prove its position.

Positive feed back for the ACARS system of a jet's existence only occurs when an ACARS transmission originated from the actual aircraft.

There is so messages that originated from flight 93 as an ACARS message in the ACARS logs after the flight 93 crash to prove of flight 93 continued existence.

The issue regarding the ACARS data is two part, time and location, both equally important.

As to location, it is fairly well imprecise. That is, all it shows is that the receiving VHF tower that logged the communication with 93 was in Illinois.

More importantly, the communication was logged 30 minutes after 93 supposedly crashed in PA, rendering Coroner Miller's first statement true and accurate--there was no debris in the field consistent with a wrecked airliner carrying passengers and baggage.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

It wasn't Cincinnati, it was Cleveland, and there were several mainstream media reports regarding the landings there that morning and the closing down of the airport terminal. It is also interesting that NASA has a facility at Cleveland, and at least one of the mystery planes there taxied to that facility.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

That goes for the BS you keep posting as well

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Give me the time stamps and refer from the actual ACARC's logs when there was ACARS broadcasts strictly from flight 93 after the crash of flight 93.

Please tell the mechanism of ARACS that allows ARACS to be used as a location system.

ACARS is text messaging via radio. It's sends data in a transmission burst only when a message is sent. ACARS is more like text CB than a cellphone.

What is ACARS?

www.google.com...

The main problem with ACARS, at least when it comes to tracking flights, is that it was never designed to provide real-time flight tracking.

That was the job of radar and more recently ADS-B too. ACARS does help to track aircraft when out or range of these systems but the reports are sporadic and do not often include positional data.

Sorry. Flight 93's position was visibly verified by other pilots in the air. Then radar, which is designed for actual aircraft tracking and to be reliable, tracked flight 93 to the crash site.

Person's making the false claims of ACARS showing flight 93 in the air after the crash are the con artists and you buy it just because you know?

Well, I know by eyewitness accounts backed by radar backed by physical evidence backed by DNA evidence backed by flight recorder evidence flight 93 crasked at shanksville

edit on 27-1-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed verified

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Person's making the false claims of ACARS showing flight 93 in the air after the crash are the con artists and you buy it just because you know?

1. Please list the person or persons who made these false claims?

2. Please list what information is false?

3. Please list the evidence that proves this information is false?

4. Please list who is the con artist?

5. Please list why you feel you're "opinions" are fact?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I think you need to show from the Actual ACARS logs an actual ARACS transmission that originated from flight 93 after the crash in Shanksville? If you cannot do that, there is nothing to debate.

Or at least a time stamp?

Put up or shut up!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

1. Please list the person or persons who made these false claims?

2. Please list what information is false?

3. Please list the evidence that proves this information is false?

4. Please list who is the con artist?

5. Please list why you feel you're "opinions" are fact?

Put up or shut up!

edit on 27-1-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

If you cannot even give a time stamp of an alleged ACARS transmission from flight 93 after flight 93's crash, you have proven the allegations flight 93 stayed in the air after the crash is a con! And you are perpetuating that con.

The official recorded and evidence shows there is no ACARS evidence flight 93 was in the air after the Shanksville crash.

YOU are the one making allegations.

The burden of PROOF is on YOU!

If you cannot give a time an ACARS message originated from flight 93 after the crash, that is admitting you have no proof.

edit on 27-1-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed and

edit on 27-1-2017 by neutronflux because: Changed can to con

edit on 27-1-2017 by neutronflux because: Changed addition to admitting

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

If you cannot even give a time stamp of an alleged ACARS transmission from flight 93 after flight 93's crash, you have proven the allegations flight 93 stayed in the air after the crash is a con! And you are perpetuating that con.

All that information was given to you on pg 18 by me.

I have proven my allegation with credibal evidence. You clearly demonstrate that Denying EVERYTHING is how one is to debate.

Your questions have been answered, sorry it does not support your narratives.

The official recorded and evidence shows there is no ACARS evidence flight 93 was in the air after the Shanksville crash.

False!

You can DENY this all you like, the evidence that was provided to you is indisputable.

YOU are the one making allegations.

The burden of PROOF is on YOU!

I agree, now that I proved my part, where is your evidence there is no ACARS evidence flight 93?

The door swing both ways here, or is debating a topic a one way issues only with you?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

You want me to believe that Pennsylvania coal country is 'loose soil'?

Location where United 93 crashed was reclaimed strip mine which had been backfilled .....

The Boeing 757 still heavily laden with jet fuel slammed at about 575 mph almost straight down into a rolling patch of grassy land that had long ago been strip-mined for coal.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You cannot even give the time stamp from the ACARS logs of the message from flight 93 that prove flight 93 was still in the after the crash!

What have you been doing for 15 years. I guess perpetuating a con.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Just asking you to cite one time stamp. You cannot type out eight to 15 characters to reference the proof flight 93 was still in the air?

That is intellectual laziness or you cannot because there is no proof.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

That is intellectual laziness or you cannot because there is no proof.

The time stamps were provided to you on pg 18, your intellectual laziness, is you won't read it.

I see I am only having a discussion with myself on this topic.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

You cannot take the 30 seconds to cut and paste a position report like this? Or any other ACARS message sent from flight 93 after the crash?

www.google.com...

N673UA UA0985 #M1BPOSN51210W001338,BEDEK,082231,140,NIGIT,082458,D273L,M19,24058,225,/TS082231,120214798E
This ACARS message is a position report from United Airlines Flight UA985

I would think a message from flight 93 after the crash would be front and center of whatever con piece you are referring to?

edit on 27-1-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed flight

edit on 27-1-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed whatever and to

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I know what ACARS is. Apparently you do not. I am a licensed Amateur Radio licensed holder. I remember when ACARS came to the market.

Yes, it is a glorified test messaging system, with ground based and air based computers talking to each other.

93 did not crash in that field in Pennsylvania. That you believe the official story is a personal problem for you, not me.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

FYI, airliners designed to cruise at .78 Mach at 40,000 feet are not also designed to burrow into the ground, and they are not designed to penetrate through 3 rings at the Pentagon.

In fact, they will do neither.

But you believe they do. Stick with fire trucks, chief. Your understanding of aircraft design and capabilities is very deficient, and you seem to easily believe what authority figures tell you, whether it's possible or not.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: firerescue

FYI, airliners designed to cruise at .78 Mach at 40,000 feet are not also designed to burrow into the ground, and they are not designed to penetrate through 3 rings at the Pentagon.

In fact, they will do neither.

But you believe they do. Stick with fire trucks, chief. Your understanding of aircraft design and capabilities is very deficient, and you seem to easily believe what authority figures tell you, whether it's possible or not.

These members have been doing this for many years. We point out the obvious truths and blatent breaches in the laws of physics, and they fire back with info that's designed specifically to include tons of inaccurate figures for the purpose of discussions like this.

You'll never change their minds, but the arguments are worth having so that onlookers can use their own discernment.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join