It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't stump the Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I once read,

That Trump is actually a talented individual. That he is confident in his abilities or might have what some call an ego because his abilities got him to where he is today.

And that Hillary has no tangible achievements from public office, that all her greatest achievements has been dodging fines, scandals and indictment. Has no talents to speak of, correct me if I'm wrong and she has recently been proven to be quite an idiot.

Her only ability is to lie, steal, cheat for who ever that can give her what she wants cause she cannot get it for herself.
edit on 4-9-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
First time I seen this. Had to laugh all the way through it.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

Her only ability is to lie, steal, cheat for who ever that can give her what she wants cause she cannot get it for herself.

You say this as a negative for Hillary but that is the way Donald used to get to where he is today. He has conned people his whole life.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
You gotta cover your stump when you ____.
edit on 5-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

edit on 5-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

true story, every politician is a conman.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

The 1st works both ways. If some folk who pluck the banjo want a man with multiple business failures in charge on economy as POTUS, then Trump is their man. If they want a diplomat who wants to build walls, alienate immigrants yet import foreign wives then Trump is their man.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

If folks want a man who parlayed a $1 million loan into a $10 billion empire in charge of the economy as POTUS, then Trump is their man. If they want a diplomat who wants to build a wall, is anti illegal immigration, but supports the idea of people coming to America as legal immigrants, like his wife, then Trump is their man.

There, I fixed it up for you...

Happy to be of service.
edit on 5-9-2016 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

If they want a diplomat who wants to build walls, alienate immigrants yet import foreign wives then Trump is their man.

Implying someone is alienating immigrants while alienating immigrants.

If you ever wanted to see cognitive dissonance summed up in one post, here it is folks.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
In the last few months, Trump empire said worth has gone from 4.5 to 6 to 10 billion.

lol

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Its no surprise, Trump might not win the presidency but the free pub is making him even more rich!

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
a reply to: roadgravel

Its no surprise, Trump might not win the presidency but the free pub is making him even more rich!

Trump isn't interested in the Presidency, but he is interested in creating a media empire that will make Ted Turner look like a lightweight schoolboy.

Look who is now running his campaign....coincidence? Not hardly...
edit on 5-9-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

The 1st works both ways. If some folk who pluck the banjo want a man with multiple business failures in charge on economy as POTUS, then Trump is their man. If they want a diplomat who wants to build walls, alienate immigrants yet import foreign wives then Trump is their man.

If folks want a man who parlayed a $1 million loan into a $10 billion empire in charge of the economy as POTUS, then Trump is their man. If they want a diplomat who wants to build a wall, is anti illegal immigration, but supports the idea of people coming to America as legal immigrants, like his wife, then Trump is their man.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I suspect the Infallible Queen and her army of election lawyers may "win" the election but the debates will be must watch TV...

Frankly it is going to be hilarious watching her attempt to extemporaneously speak and quickly think on her feet...

Hillary has shown a proclivity for poor performances under the brightest combative lights....
I anticipate coughing fits, bathroom breaks, and short circuits aplenty...

Not kidding that I am more excited for the debates than the super bowl...

-Chris

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
I suspect the Infallible Queen and her army of election lawyers may "win" the election but the debates will be must watch TV...

Frankly it is going to be hilarious watching her attempt to extemporaneously speak and quickly think on her feet...

Hillary has shown a proclivity for poor performances under the brightest combative lights....

-Chris

How are you going to feel when Trump bails on the debates just like he did with Bernie; with pathetic lame excuses? He's already attempting to Pu$$y out.

gawker.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: ssenerawa

You say this as a negative for Hillary but that is the way Donald used to get to where he is today. He has conned people his whole life.
almost postitive it's a well known fact how Trump came into wealth he does real estate, tv shows, hotels, golf courses, pageants, magazines, hats, ties, coffee mugs need I go on?

And what has Hillary done and/or does Hillary do to accumulate wealth, illegaly use her public office positions for bribes or favors and speeches? Correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

-Chris

How are you going to feel when Trump bails on the debates just like he did with Bernie; with pathetic lame excuses?

gawker.com...

I wasn't aware Bernie won the democratic nomination...
Last I heard he was living with his tail between his legs in a $600,000 lakefront mansion(his 3rd home)

-Chris

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

-Chris

How are you going to feel when Trump bails on the debates just like he did with Bernie; with pathetic lame excuses?

gawker.com...

I wasn't aware Bernie won the democratic nomination...
Last I heard he was living with his tail between his legs in a $600,000 lakefront mansion(his 3rd home)

-Chris

That is exactly the same kind of excuse I expect Trump to use when he punks out of the debates with Clinton.

I have wagered a considerable amount that Trump won't make the debates....want some of this action?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Sorry but I don't gamble...

I do, however, wish you the best of luck with all of your wagering...

-Christosterone

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

Sorry but I don't gamble...

I do, however, wish you the best of luck with all of your wagering...

-Christosterone

Thank you!! I think regardless of who gets elected; they will gamble with our lives. If you listen very intently; you can hear the war drums faintly in the background.

You ready? I am....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join