It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary: Russia About to Get PWED!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

We often laughed, one has,Zhirinovsky.
OUR militaries aren't stupid.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: JoshuaCox

LOL

Take your pick.

Quote one please.

Or more than one that shows proof of criminal activity or corruption.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

I think Russia did the hack in an attempt to normalize us/Russian relations though trump. So Putin hacked the DNC and gave the data to assange. However the FBI traced it to them and the media published the trump/Putin connection. So in an attempt at damage control, Putin told assange to drop the Rich murder as a red herring.

Do you really believe that?

It all adds up.

Trump's only change to the Republican platform was changing their willingness to give weapons to Ukraine.

Manifort being in bed with the Russian oil barons.

Trumps repeated pro Putin comments.

The FBI AND the GOP both agreeing the hack was Russian based.

Exc.

If Rich was the leak, he died without actually leaking anything worth killing/dying over.

We have massive sanctions on Russia that Trump could hypothetical lift. So there is putins motivation.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: LifeMode
youtu.be...

Does not seem to be a good use of US military power to go after potentially anyone who got 5 DNC members fired, including the head of the DNC for fraud and corruption.

Could you please quote the email that showed corruption and/or fraud?

All the quotes I have seen were super weak....and we have their private emails. Emails no one knew would be leaked so people spoke freely. So if there had been a smoking gun we should have it.

The fact we don't leads me to believe it is a non-story, he'll they don't even quote the emails just claiming they "elude to, maybe there being some bias."

I think Russia did the hack in an attempt to normalize us/Russian relations though trump. So Putin hacked the DNC and gave the data to assange. However the FBI traced it to them and the media published the trump/Putin connection. So in an attempt at damage control, Putin told assange to drop the Rich murder as a red herring.

I'm voting for Trump I just HATE fake scandals.

I do not have to because 5 members of the DNC resigned. Google is your taco bowl friend. So much fraud and corruption, they were scheming for her before the race even started. You can be obtuse about the facts but you can''t change the facts. That is the sickness of these parties. No loyalty to America, only a party.

You don't "have to" because you can't. No one can because that's not there. If that were there the quotes would be plastared across every other head line.

When the story broke and they did actually quote one it was 2 staff members BSing about campaign tactics....

"Has Bernie had to admit he is an athiest? Far as I know he has BS claimed a "Jewish heritage."

Paraphrasing obviously, but WE HAVE THEIR PRIVATE MESSAGES!!!

Any criminal activity or really even any private dirt they they were into kinda should be there....and be quote able..

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Any criminal activity or really even any private dirt they they were into kinda should be there....and be quote able..

asking for facts or logic usually means the thread dies, then the usual suspect(s) start an almost identical thread.
welcome to trumpoganda, goebbels would be prod.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join