It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick of those damn emails......well here is more damning information coming just now......

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Billions of years of life on earth is gonna end up coming to a screeching halt, because this old lady doesn't know how to use gmail.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AntisocialAnxiety
Billions of years of life on earth is gonna end up coming to a screeching halt, because this old lady doesn't know how to use gmail.

Perfect..absolutely perfect. LOL. Thank you so much!!

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

I'm gonna go outside and carve it on a rock, for any potential future generations (if anyone survives), or aliens, so they'll know.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

But people talking about voting 3rd party for the Presidential election are fools, because the fact is you have to start locally. So in every single election, what everyone should do is see how is currently in office, and vote for any of the third party candidates not in the Democrat or Republican parties. THAT'S the only way you are going to get these evil POSs out of office.

That is what's sad though. Many ststes, the system works. California and Illinois suck government wise. But many states put their big people pants on after 2008, and reformed. The reform never moved to the national level. The Federal government is to big of a parasite. I think the tax code is backwards. I think states should tax a straight up 10 to 15 percent. Either flat or value added tax. Do away with the other crazy tax laws. Limit federal government to 5 to 8 percent for the things it's supposed to due. National defense for example. Keep social programs at state level where people are held to better accountability.

I would argue that's not true, unfortunately. People need to face up to the fact that BOTH political parties are broken beyond repair, and that we need to help build up new parties to replace the evil, corrupt, insidious leech that is the current set of parties. I've lived in 7 states in my life, and each time I moved to that state, I thought, 'finally, this looks like a non-corrupt gov't'. And each time I have been disappointed. Massachusetts, New York, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, California, Texas.

And anyone who thinks Rick Perry from Texas is the real deal, I have news for you. He was spotted at the recent Bilderberg Group meeting. So much for that. If you vote for Perry if he goes national, you're just fooling yourself. Yet again. The Bush brothers pretty much destroyed any semblance of honor and integrity in Florida and Texas...though they were both corrupt before then too.

So face it. Forget DEMOCRATS. Forget REPUBLICANS. Vote for ANYONE ELSE!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Personally, I am rooting for Hillary Clinton to become President. It will show the world how diverse we are and keep us in good standing. Nothing is more important than that.

Well, heck. Why don't we let Charlie Manson out of prison and elect him? That would show the world how compassionate we are!

Geez. That has to be the worst logic to elect someone as president I've ever seen. Because the only difference between Manson and Clinton is that one is in prison and the other one has numerous times escaped prosecution because the prosecutors either get threatened, or collude. And I dare anyone to say this is not so. I'd be happy to list the proof, yet again.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

I was hoping someone would get the not so subtle sarcasm. Then a gain, I am beginning to think America has lost it's collective mind. Both parties have nominated embiciles, and people keep re-electing 90% of a congress with a one digit approval rating. Then people wonder why stuff isnt getting fixed. It is embarrasing.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
People who see absolutely nothing wrong with anything Trump says, believe Hillary to be evil regardless of the lack of proof to support the "evil" claim.

Basically they ignore the blatant truth about their own candidate while digging for conspiracy in their opponent.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

I was hoping someone would get the not so subtle sarcasm. Then a gain, I am beginning to think America has lost it's collective mind. Both parties have nominated embiciles, and people keep re-electing 90% of a congress with a one digit approval rating. Then people wonder why stuff isnt getting fixed. It is embarrasing.

Oh, sorry, but with so many Clinton clones on here, it's impossible to distinguish between sane sarcasm, and insane posters who think supporting Hillary is not completely insane. And again, there are lots of things to dislike about Trump that I have detailed time and again. But between the two of them, it's a no-brainer.

And I have this poster name for a reason. But I don't think a sane person should attempt to implement this in a presidential election. The world doesn't work that way. When you go to the polls, vote for ANYONE NOT in the Democratic or Republican party. That is the ONLY WAY we will dig ourselves out of this mess.

So I completely agree with you...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

And again, there are lots of things to dislike about Trump that I have detailed time and again. But between the two of them, it's a no-brainer.

Yep, when in doubt, always go with the racist, bigot, war crime supporter. Anytime you have a situation where on one side you have a lot of hear-say, unsubstantiated accusations... and on the other you have a guy openly calling for war crimes, and mass deportations, promising to destroy families, and really empowering white supremacists... the choice becomes crystal clear. Assume the worst about the candidate you have no proof on, and totally embrace the openly aggressive/divisive, racist guy.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

With all of the evidence, I simply cannot fathom why anyone would vote for this woman.

Because Trump is worse. He will turn the country into a police state and start a war with China. I am not trying to deflect here, I am simply answering your question. Trump's ties to organized crime are already starting to come out, and I'm pretty sure it will be his supporters who will be surprised come October.

To think in the slightest that Trump will start any war, or turn the country into any police state, like Obama has already been doing is simply delusional with a capital D.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

And again, there are lots of things to dislike about Trump that I have detailed time and again. But between the two of them, it's a no-brainer.

Yep, when in doubt, always go with the racist, bigot, war crime supporter. Anytime you have a situation where on one side you have a lot of hear-say, unsubstantiated accusations... and on the other you have a guy openly calling for war crimes, and mass deportations, promising to destroy families, and really empowering white supremacists... the choice becomes crystal clear. Assume the worst about the candidate you have no proof on, and totally embrace the openly aggressive/divisive, racist guy.

Unlike you I have actually spent years researching what is going on. Unlike you, I read. A lot. And I have read dozens of books by ex-prosecutors, law enforcement, and investigators, who have had no recourse, since mainstream media won't publish their blatant evidence, and the prosecutors, who end up writing books, have been threatened or transferred in attempts to get them to stop investigating. Bill Weld is a perfect example of how Iran Contra prosecutors ignored mountains of evidence of drug trafficking at Mena Airport, and the involvement of George Bush AND Bill Clinton AND the CIA in said trafficking. He personally, ignored or threatened the local prosecutor, and state police who came to him with evidence. For his reward, he was gifted with a pocketful of cash and the republican nomination for governor of Massachusetts. I could also go on about Rudi Giuliani and how he waylaid pedophiles.

And these people did the same for the Clintons and Bushes, and there is an absolute ton of evidence, from court trials, FOIA requests and similar, from the people who were turned away by corrupt prosecutors.

So don't tell me about 'proof'. I've done the research, and guess what? Though not ONE of the authors has been sued for the blatant crimes they charge Bush and Clinton for, they have all been threatened, had their families threatened, and some of them have been murdered.

All to try to bring the truth out, because the mainstream media ignores it. I could give a mountain of evidence for this, too, but you know what? I'm not some lazy person who just watches TV or finds some website and believes what I am told. I actually spend the time, because I think it's critically important to understand the corruption that covers our gov't today.

Read a freaking book. And don't you ever accuse me of calling someone out without evidence. I have it. The prosecutors HAD it, but this is what happens in a corrupt gov't and bought media...WTFU.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

With all of the evidence, I simply cannot fathom why anyone would vote for this woman.

Because Trump is worse. He will turn the country into a police state and start a war with China. I am not trying to deflect here, I am simply answering your question. Trump's ties to organized crime are already starting to come out, and I'm pretty sure it will be his supporters who will be surprised come October.

To think in the slightest that Trump will start any war, or turn the country into any police state, like Obama has already been doing is simply delusional with a capital D.

So you assume that he is lying when he calls himself the "law and order candidate" who will do "worse than waterboarding" while fighting terrorists?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

So you assume that he is lying when he calls himself the "law and order candidate" who will do "worse than waterboarding" while fighting terrorists?

Couldn't be worse than what Obama has done by droning babies, women, and families overseas!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkinsider

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I hark again back to the short 6 minute YTube video of Trey Gowdy in my opening thread.....It has enough to send you or I to jail for decades if we did any of that............then throw on top of it, these new revelations. It is simply disgraceful.

Peace

KD

I put some of the blame on Trey Gowdy. He had her in front of his committee investigating her nonsense. He expressed outrage and was incredulous about the whole affair. He talked tough in front of every tv camera he could find. And yet....Nothing. As committee Chair, he did nothing. They may still be "investigating" but then what? My guess is he got out of it what he wanted, the chance to act tough in front of a camera. The end result is he let her get away with it. After DOJ punted it was up to him. He was our last hope to stop this criminal, this threat to American security, and he did nothing. What is that saying about when good men do nothing? Oh yeah...Evil prevails.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Couldn't be worse than what Obama has done by droning babies, women, and families overseas!

Exactly. That there are people that absolutely HATE evil creeps like the Bush family, but somehow think that Obama is not exactly the same kind of psychopath, when he cowardly sends drones that HAVE killed many innocent people, is incredible to me. The statistics are something like 80% 'collateral damage'.

They are ALL evil. Both parties are completely corrupted and moving to an agenda that has nothing to do with the American citizen. I don't know who they are answering to, but they are definitely answering to SOMEBODY, since no matter if it's Clinton, or a Bush, or Obama, they do the same crap to the people of the world and the citizens of this country.

What's even worse, for me, is that they are doing these things in OUR name! You don't see people hating George H W Bush or son or Clinton or Obama, you see that they hate ALL OF US, because of the actions of the above psychopaths.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

It could be much, much, worse. Boots on the ground in Libya and Syria, with the accompanying accusations of war crimes and atrocities committed by American soldiers. He has already tipped his hand by calling for more troops.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkinsider

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

With all of the evidence, I simply cannot fathom why anyone would vote for this woman. She's clearly a crook, and a liar, and likely incompetent as well.

It truly is astonishing isn't it? And just think of all the corruption behind the scenes by the DNC that was released that cost Debbie 'to many teeth' Shultz her job as DNC Chairperson?

I just hope people wake the hell up and fight back with their vote.

Peace
KD

I hope people can see through the smoke and mirrors to the truth! These days, hard to say. Hope the votes mean something, too.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

I don't believe that for a moment. Just doom and gloom from his opposition. Besides, at this stage, supporting her is supporting a double.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join