It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CPUSA Endorses Hillary; Media Yawns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Well looks like we have a well-rounded and diversified support base for the 2 main candidates for President.

John Bachtell, head of the Communist Party USA, has endorsed Hillary for President.

It's well known that CPUSA like Democrat candidates.

The article emphasizes the way Media "handles" specific stories related to the election.

Communist Party USA Endorses Hillary; Media Yawns

Says Bachtell in making the Communist Party pitch for Hillary:

This election will be a national referendum on racism, misogyny, homophobia, xenophobia and Islamophobia. The aim should be a landslide defeat of Trump and a decisive rejection of hate.

The election of Clinton as the first woman president would make history. A landslide would not end sexism, but it would represent a mighty blow just as the election of President Obama was a blow against racism. It would advance democracy.

A landslide makes it more likely that GOP Congressional and state legislative majorities can be ousted and an end put to the politics of obstruction. Most people tend to vote straight ticket.

related topic from a year ago
Communist Party USA Chairman: We Are The Progressive, Pro-Labor Wing Of The Democrat Party

There we have it !!

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This comes as absolutely no surprise. Whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I went to big party today with friends and relatives I have not seen in a while.

Even the most staunch democrats are disgusted by Hillary and dread ahving to vote for her out of a sense of duty.

They did not want to talk aboit the election at all.

There was absolutely no excitement or enthusiam for Hillary at all.

Meanwhile Trump's supporters are as enthusiastic as ever.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Voting is a right, not a duty.

The voting is a duty push is a democrat tactic, and dangerous to our future.

If droves of politically ignorant folks who can't even name a policy from anyone vote in force, only name recognition and marketing wins.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
She reminds me of a real story I was told once in the Marines. I was in the Marine Air Wing deployed on a carrier. I was told the previous deployment, a Navy Unit decided to toss a safe overboard since it took up too much space. Long story short, they tossed it alright, but the chain to drop it hooked to the boot of a seaman somehow. Yeah, he died a horrible death along with the safe. She is going down along with somebody else at some point. No way to justify or take lightly what she did and saying she does not recall is not an excuse. She signed the NDA. Time to pay the piper.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

To quote your source Xuen:

The election of Clinton as the first woman president would make history. A landslide would not end sexism, but it would represent a mighty blow just as the election of President Obama was a blow against racism. It would advance democracy.

We all know how well electing and then reelecting Obama went for the black community in the USA.

It didn't go well.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Why would the media care, they have endorsed every Democratic Candidate since 1988. The run a workers rights, womens rights, abortion rights, minority rights, union rights, and environmental platform. Pretty much the exact opposite of Trump. This is minor political party endorsing somebody. Did anybody report when the white nationalist party the American Freedom Party or the far right American Independent Party endorsed Trump? No because who cares. Now if when you get endorsed by terrorist group like the KKK, that gets headlines

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Why would the media care, they have endorsed every Democratic Candidate since 1988. The run a workers rights, womens rights, abortion rights, minority rights, union rights, and environmental platform. Pretty much the exact opposite of Trump. This is minor political party endorsing somebody. Did anybody report when the white nationalist party the American Freedom Party or the far right American Independent Party endorsed Trump? No because who cares. Now if when you get endorsed by terrorist group like the KKK, that gets headlines

Top Nazi leader: Trump will be a ‘real opportunity’ for white nationalists
www.washingtonpost.com... 9217af5

The White Nationalists Who Support Donald Trump
abcnews.go.com...

The White Nationalist Strategy That Explains Donald Trump’s Success With Republicans
thinkprogress.org...

American Nazi Party chairman says Donald Trump presents ‘a real opportunity’ for movement
www.nydailynews.com...

Maybe you can show me the Washington post article on this?

join