It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Conspiriacies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hey guys, I was wondering what the most popular alien conspriacies were. Please send them my way!
I'm very interested and was wondering if there were some that I hadn't heard of?
I'm kinda skeptical, so anything to help convince me would be great!
Thanks.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Just look in the aliens forum and read the threads.

The mods will probably close this thread.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mngrizr
I'm very interested and was wondering if there were some that I hadn't heard of?

Are you interested in an alien-human cooperation against another human to set up a hostile information flow in order to destroy the victim's life? Or perhaps your enemy searched for aliens on such a dangerous place called the NET to bait you and make you paranoid? Are you looking for answers that are nice to your ears?

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Hey guys, I was wondering what the most popular alien conspriacies were. Please send them my way!
I'm kinda skeptical, so anything to help convince me would be great!
Thanks.

First you ask for basically a listing of current various alien conspiracy theories (you didn't specify good versus out there)....then you ask for evidence to convince you? If you're looking for a comprehensive listing and THEN the evidence for each one of them...well, that's the forum itself now isn't it..??? Such a post would be a very long one, hehe...

Here's just some of the more supported ones (imho)

The Grays - Seemingly the most common type of alien that's visiting us. Apparently crashed several craft with the appearance of radar systems, while investigating US defense installations...the most famous crash of course, being near Roswell New Mexico in July 1947. According to many accounts, the debris was used to develop several advances that later even made their way into civilian use. According to some, a live alien (dubbed EBE, or Extra-Terrestrial Biological Entity) was also recovered. The Grays and the US seemed to play cat and mouse games for years with sightings and intercepts, until a rumored official meeting at Holloman AFB, (forget the year offhand). Anyhow, apparently some kind of arrangement was reached if this is true, as we see almost no crashes following this. The common acceptance is that the US govt. sold us out and agreed to limited abductions as long as the abductees would not recall it, and that a list of them was furnished. At some point, it became clear that this agreement was not honored and that the Grays were abducting more than agreed upon...as well as not being as skilled in the memory alteration as claimed. (as witnesses were remembering). It appears that currently we are at some kind of a stalemate. The evidence suggests that sightings are more and more rare, especially in the US, and the incidents involving UFOs and military installations appear to have almost ceased. Whether SDI or something else, well....who knows?

Each of the above points would be a thread in and of itself if one were to post the supporting evidence of each, but suffice to say, it's here in this forum. I'd suggest doing some searching, or picking a point at a time, and then learning what there is to support each (with each point being in a separate thread). Put a certain obscure word in the title of your post, (like at the end) so that you can search on it later....

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Great, thanks so much. I'm going to do some research!

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I think that Gazrok has given you lots to go on , there's loads of excellent threads within this forum , happy hunting

(thread closed)

top topics

join