It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Donald Trump trying to LOSE the 2016 Presidential election?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye
His incompetence vanishes in the face of her constitutional dishonesty.
there's the same Census Bureau that faked numbers to help Obama win the 2012 election.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Trump has no honor, decency or sense of ethics. How can anyone put their trust in a charlatan that screws his business partners and leaves them hanging out to dry.

money.cnn.com...

www.newsweek.com...

And what does this say about the people that worship the great Orange messiah?

I find it very hard to give a Trump supporter any credibility if they can just gloss over his ethics or lack there of....

btw....I despise Clinton as well.
edit on 4-9-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
How much money has he put into this campaign?
Imagine how much his reputation would be tarnished if he built such a following then abandoned them?
Why is he exposing Hillary and constantly bringing up all her illegal activities?

He loaned his campaign money. He will make money from this campaign.

Why would his reputation be tarnished? It's not like most of his supporters will ever believe he threw this race to Hillary if he loses. They won't blame him. They will blame everything except him.

AND...when Trump talks about 'Crooked Hillary,' he does me and everyone else who understands the criminal past of the Clintons a disservice because he cannot be taken seriously. He doesn't want to be taken seriously. He doesn't want any Hillary critics taken seriously. He's not doing anyone except Hillary & her supporters any favors when he rants about her.

Exactly. There was a reason he didn't start doing ad buys until his fund-raising kicked into high gear, and that's because he had to pay himself back and will, every penny. Meanwhile, he's running as much campaign expenses through Trump companies as possible, so it'll be a net gain, and his name-recognition won't be hurt by any means.

Note who he's placed in charge of his campaign now (with an eye on the aftermath)?

The only risk is that people might start getting "Trump fatigue syndrome", but he'll still be left with enough supporters and admirers to carry on and continue to make money off the Trump name and brand.

When he just sails into the sunset for a longgg holiday, his supporters will feel jipped and abandoned. Why they thought he cared about them and their interests to begin with is a mystery that will be worth examining in hindsight.

I'm lucky I guess not having a vote in this election. What a terrible predicament that would be..

edit on 4-9-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I'm at a loss as to why his supporters don't care about this and why it doesn't give them any pause, and here we're not even talking about Trump "University" which was a total rip-off/scam. The guy's a con, a carnie.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: olaru12

I'm at a loss as to why his supporters don't care about this and why it doesn't give them any pause, and here we're not even talking about Trump "University" which was a total rip-off/scam. The guy's a con, a carnie.

Absolutely!

It is one thing to vote for trump because you agree with his policies.

It is quite another to vote for him because "Hillary is a corrupt liar" when trump has a FAR more extensive record of corruption and he lies every other press conference..

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop
Damn!

I watched the terrorism one and he actually sounds like he's got a reasonable plan. There was a lot of content in what he said and it wasn't the usual political BS.

I've got no say in the matter, but the reality is Trump will be slumming it for 4 years while working harder than ever with higher scrutiny than ever.

It's an idiotic decision unless he's sincere in wanting to actually help.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The big problem that I have with Trump lying like it's nothing, is that the people he's lying to are, on the whole, smarter than he is.

It's like cheating in Monopoly or something. It's all so beneath us, and it just doesn't appeal to our higher intellect and evaluative discernment.

It's like he's the personification of the entire dumbing down process where as someone else said, he soaks up the idiot vote and destroys the Republican Party from the inside out, like a bad apple.

Someone else pointed out that it would be obvious heading into this election that the "chosen" (Hillary) would have a real struggle getting elected, except in this case where it's made doable..

I've often seen him say outrageous things as if he knew full well that it would never sell to a national electorate, and he was happiest when he could just go ahead and do that, as if intent on throwing the election Clinton's way.

My boss at work called this one a longgg time ago, and said that Trump's job was to blow up the Republican Party to curry favor with a future Clinton Administration, although I don't see Hillary fast tracking zoning on a new Trump project and by all accounts he's losing business and has tarnished his brand to a degree.

I also suspect that he may be in over his head again financially and simply cannot make his tax returns available, not now, and particularly not as President..

What I think or suspect that he's hoping for, if he wants to win, is that he'll be served up with a black-op psyop on the basis of his promises to advance the MIC and Intel-Security apparatus and leverage into place various police-state measures. You can fill in the blank as far as what that means..

I hope that doesn't happen though (an October surprise written in blood). God forbid!

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Yes, I think that in the case of the Immigration Speech, it was done intentionally to put a cap and a limit on his base, while feeding that same base to lock it in, but not to expand it ie: no pivot, and thus it reveals a strategy to NOT win. I've likened that before to his own knockout blow, to himself, given the demographics of the national electorate.

When I watched that speech very carefully I thought to myself, damn, he just threw away the election right there, on purpose.

As to the terrorism speech, well, let me watch that again and then comment..

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You seriously believe he's throwing the campaign?
I mean... that's the conclusion you have come to?

Have you even bothered to watch his 2 most important speeches start to finish?

Those are not the words of a man trying to throw his campaign - far from it.

If you pipe in with the typical '' I dont want to waste my time '' or '' I cant listen to the man for that long '' response I will be sorely dissapointed.

Bumping your post for wider consumption and consideration..

On the terrorism front, like many here I know full well that a number of those events, if not most of them, were loosely controlled and advanced by dark, shadowy operators behind the scenes as black-op psyops aka false flags, and what disturbs me about Trump is how happy he would be with them, whereas at least Obama, in spite of playing his part (like a puppet) seems quite disturbed with some of the things he's made to participate in or may have inadvertently set in motion, like the BLM shooters as a blowback against that little Soros funded experiment in social engineering which the Whitehouse was supporting to advance the cause of justice reform. As psy-ops and as managed assets (the shooter/perps), those were counter-revolutionary measures aimed at Obama (note the Dallas shooter's location of choice..), something that Trump seemed to have picked up on but was unable to articulate other than to suggest that Obama knew more than he was letting on and that "something's going on" that's unimaginable.

Trump would run with the outcome of those ops and clamp down so hard it wouldn't be funny, and so I see him throwing out bones and meat to the killers who run them, and that's largely what I get out of his terrorism speech, as a point of leverage for increased power and security and warfare, and even torture, etc, while whipping people into a frenzy of anti-Islamic and anti-refugee and immigration sentiment, and, for blood lust and vengeance ie: think 9/11 (which was a high precision, military-grade, global psy-op, false flag, through and through).

In some ways, he's like Dick Cheney and George W. Bush, on steroids, or am I just reading too much into his rhetoric..?

He appeals to people who want to see the exercise of raw power in their name, which feels righteous and powerful, and allows for an even greater level of projection against threats ie: "you have to fight fire with fire" and since they can chop off heads, we should not be limited or constrained by our actions.. rah rah America - kill 'em all!

It's all about raw power, nothing more, whereby there's no greater power than the power to wage war and to gather intelligence under the guise of security while playing to that place deep within us at the most base level who's chain those events pull. Trump is smart enough to see and recognize those buttons and try to push them as much as possible, whereas Obama and Clinton, as far as I can tell are right fed up with CIA skullduggery and who seek out a more settled world for a variety of reasons that actually do have America's best interest at heart, not the least of which is it's spiritual well being as much as it's physical and material security.

edit on 5-9-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
However, that said, I've come across a certain definition of Virtue worth bearing in mind, and that is

Virtue, is power, restrained.

It's not "America first", but America as a balanced leader according to a model of authentic civilized leadership. This is not to say that Hillary Clinton is an ideal torch-bearer in this regard, and she sure did f'up on Libya and Syria and the pull-out from the mess in Iraq that Bush/Cheney created in the wake of 9/11, but at least she knows the ropes and the lay of the land and would be prepared and ready to step into the position from day one.

Sustained economic growth and development, technological advance and globalization (global village an inescapable reality) requires a certain degree of relative peace and stability and harmony, and thus a shifting of focus away from an "insecurity" perspective and a war-footing amid xenophobic and Islamophobic isolationalism towards a much more collaborative, multilateral, enlightened mutual-self-interest, a principal of global-interdependence that is the reality of the world that we're living into and one that Trump doesn't have the first clue about, in terms of continually striking and re-striking that precarious and delicate balancing act that goes into effective statecraft.

We therefore need someone who can navigate that domain, and maybe even someone with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight looking back on what's been learned about what works and what doesn't work.

I'm not an American btw. Canadian.

Me I just want what's best for the United States and the world and it ain't Donald Trump.

edit on 5-9-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

..or is he just totally inept?

There are reports that he met with Bill Clinton prior to announcing his run - is this true?

Also, he reportedly gave the Clinton Foundation over 100K.

Maybe he's not really such an outsider after all, but not unlike Alex Jones is a type of controlled opposition either knowingly, or unwittingly even..?

This election appears to be like a rigged boxing match, where immediately after the Trump Convention (can't really be called the Republican National Convention, in many ways), and in the wake of the Democratic National Convention, he appeared to punch himself into a corner and then attempted a series of knockout blows, of which his recent immigration speech in Phoenix, given the changed demographics and landscape of the country, was the coup de gras.

Meanwhile, Clinton appears to be just trying to take it easy and is by no means campaigning like her life depended on it, opting for what appears to be a relatively light agenda (unless she's been just waiting for the final 60 day run when everyone's started paying attention after the labor day long weekend).

I think it might have all the hallmarks of a tossed election on Donald Trump's part, perhaps not via a conspiracy with Bill and Hillary to destroy the Republican Party and make absolutely certain that she will be elected, but because he doesn't really want the job and might even be afraid of it, due to his lack of education, understanding and preparedness. In other words maybe he knows he'll f it all up and thus is making choices that will limit or put a cap and a lid on his ability to turn it all around and win the election, opting instead to look with an eye on the future as an outspoken voice of opposition, while sidelining the Republican Party's legitimate concerns and in effect hijacking them for purely selfish aims.

Could Donald Trump be a "controlled opposition" either knowingly or unwittingly, not unlike Alex Jones?

Or am I reading too much into it as a "conspiracy theorist"?

Donald Trump cannot be this dumb, this inept. He's always played the system for selfish gain where money in the margin is the sole measure of success.

I don't think he ever planned or hoped to actually win.

That's the way it appears, and since he's not an idiot, I would suggest that the fix is in, with Donald Trump's full complicity and that he's doing everything he can to throw the election with his latest outreach to black and minority voters, nothing but a weak pandering, to appease the rest of his base (see, I'm not racist), a base which he doesn't really want to expand and grow. It's clearly defined. There was no pivot, let alone a sophisticated pivot to the center in order to win, no real change in tactic or strategy, just more of a doubling down on what won him the primary, which is NOT a strategy to win come November.

I think it's obvious, all but self evident, no matter what all you Trumpeteers might have to say.

Good thing for the dems that Trump is running, I guess.

If they only had anyone else that was worth a damn to run, they could have beat Trump hands down.

Is he trying to lose? no way. Hillary is the one blowing it.

They obviously talked about grandkids and golf, that's all Bill likes to talk about lately.

Hillary should get out in front of the public and answer their questions instead of opening pickle jars on Jimmy Fallon.

Nice try on the rehash.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
It doensn't matter who you pick as long as you don't lose. Is one man (or woman) going to stand between a eugenics depopulation agenda, external psiops, and an entire system that's rigged through and through and meant to fall? 11million "illegals" makes it seem ok when your neighbors doors get kicked in and you don't know why. Controlled opposition sounds nice when it covers for someone standing on top of a pyramid watching the perpetual incineration of reality without having to do anything because he is essentially powerless. There are about 240 million people in the USA and America is 240 years old. So they don't belong to the heart and soul of America?

If the voter turnout is low, there will be about 11 million people on one side of the party platform who lost; are these the people that get their doors kicked in or are they kicked in because they came over under a failed administration, or fled a war torn world. Who perpetuates the destruction? The World Bank? Soros? The foreign council of affairs? Hillary Clinton? Who funded the war on terror, who financed the reconstruction of the twin towers, what seems to fit so neatly into their agenda? It wasn't about resources spec. but to sell people out as slaves to brands, labels, lies to enslave us to fight eachother to divide us and then smile as we wonder what was wrong with worshipping the sun and not turning the sun into a symbol of murder like March is War and Mars and no longer herald of the dawn and spring time.

It's all about that gold.
Maybe it wasn't enough to have faith or to witness miracles. As soon as we wake up we're put back to sleep, and what's the reason? Keep dreaming humanity ~ that's what I think.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

..or is he just totally inept?

There are reports that he met with Bill Clinton prior to announcing his run - is this true?

Also, he reportedly gave the Clinton Foundation over 100K.

Maybe he's not really such an outsider after all, but not unlike Alex Jones is a type of controlled opposition either knowingly, or unwittingly even..?

This election appears to be like a rigged boxing match, where immediately after the Trump Convention (can't really be called the Republican National Convention, in many ways), and in the wake of the Democratic National Convention, he appeared to punch himself into a corner and then attempted a series of knockout blows, of which his recent immigration speech in Phoenix, given the changed demographics and landscape of the country, was the coup de gras.

Meanwhile, Clinton appears to be just trying to take it easy and is by no means campaigning like her life depended on it, opting for what appears to be a relatively light agenda (unless she's been just waiting for the final 60 day run when everyone's started paying attention after the labor day long weekend).

I think it might have all the hallmarks of a tossed election on Donald Trump's part, perhaps not via a conspiracy with Bill and Hillary to destroy the Republican Party and make absolutely certain that she will be elected, but because he doesn't really want the job and might even be afraid of it, due to his lack of education, understanding and preparedness. In other words maybe he knows he'll f it all up and thus is making choices that will limit or put a cap and a lid on his ability to turn it all around and win the election, opting instead to look with an eye on the future as an outspoken voice of opposition, while sidelining the Republican Party's legitimate concerns and in effect hijacking them for purely selfish aims.

Could Donald Trump be a "controlled opposition" either knowingly or unwittingly, not unlike Alex Jones?

Or am I reading too much into it as a "conspiracy theorist"?

Donald Trump cannot be this dumb, this inept. He's always played the system for selfish gain where money in the margin is the sole measure of success.

I don't think he ever planned or hoped to actually win.

That's the way it appears, and since he's not an idiot, I would suggest that the fix is in, with Donald Trump's full complicity and that he's doing everything he can to throw the election with his latest outreach to black and minority voters, nothing but a weak pandering, to appease the rest of his base (see, I'm not racist), a base which he doesn't really want to expand and grow. It's clearly defined. There was no pivot, let alone a sophisticated pivot to the center in order to win, no real change in tactic or strategy, just more of a doubling down on what won him the primary, which is NOT a strategy to win come November.

I think it's obvious, all but self evident, no matter what all you Trumpeteers might have to say.

I tend towards the conspiracy, in my paranoid moments, that Trump is in on it and this is all to guarantee a Clinton victory, INCLUDING using the specter of a Trump presidency to scare *real* progressives into voting for Hillary.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye“Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way round, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise.”

–Adolf Hitler

<< 1  2  3   >>

join