It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is Donald Trump trying to LOSE the 2016 Presidential election?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I remember seeing this about a year ago and it was the reason i thought he might be controlled opposition. I am quite surprised a lot more has not been made of it.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Me, too. It really throws the "they aren't good friends" argument on its ear.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: GiulXainx

So the way you are painting this picture is:
Trump running for president is nothing more than a ruse for Hillary Clinton?

his acolytes are basically covering their bases early, don't forget,
the fix is in! defeat is only possible by fixing the result, vile democrats could only undermine democracy this way, we are republicans and choose to ignore what happened to gore.
post election these types of unhappy republicans will fill this forum with such idiocy.
if your bored of laughing at them now wait till november.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

None of the above.

There is nothing that shows he is trying to lose. It looks like quite the opposite, actually.

Finding some evidence might help to fuel your theory, but it doesn't look like there is any. The evidence points to the exact opposite.

I think he underestimated how stupid the average voter is and how willing they are to be lead like sheep.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
When ones had to 'pay to play' the Dons of the poor oval world are the Clintons. I am sure he had to oil the wheels to get some stuff moving

The question should be, what doors did that hundred thousand open?

Trump knows how the game is played. He knows how to stop thinking. The cleanse only know how to be the rule makers. And you can bet $100,000 they want to keep the game going

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969 really, I didn't know he was Jesus. I was voting him because he is a businessman with zero talking skills, who would have known hes the second coming ?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

I was Bernie by the way.

But all of that aside how can we truly defeat this circus attraction we call the presidential candidacy?

And the better question is how can we get the mass majority to finally shed light on the monstrosity we created over the last 112 years?

Is it something hardwired in our DNA?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Me, too. It really throws the "they aren't good friends" argument on its ear.

They either fell out and Trump's campaign is real OR they are still good friends and...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
a reply to: dukeofjive696969 really, I didn't know he was Jesus. I was voting him because he is a businessman with zero talking skills, who would have known hes the second coming ?

I'd say the revelation he is Jesus means you all should vote for him.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
weather it be true or not, I have found that the folks that most flatly refuse to even entertain the possibility of Trump running interference for Hillary )thus enabling an easy victory while she stays in bed all campaign) are usually Clinton supporters.

I think they are offended that her only real merit is that she is neither Trump nor a potatoe.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
Well since a reuters poll put him in the lead just yesterday, I'd say he is doing a terrible job of losing....

Depending on what poll of course, which, beside not meaning anything--- "Heeere they come out of turn four, racing neck and neck, down to tha wire... its, its... a photo finish!" Stay tuned while they fudge the factoids and blur the results in Bills home state.

That way when she 'eeks it out' you'll think it was a fair election.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I dont think he is as dumb as he looks or talks, he is deceptive at best. His real face I dont know, he flip flopps a lot, with occasional sense of good humor. Still, good conspiracy there.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I may have been wrong. Trump might pull this election off. I stand to lose a substantial amount of money, I have to eat my shoes and shave my head. I'm not looking forward to either one. But I have never welched on a wager in my considerable years as a gambler.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I may have been wrong. Trump might pull this election off. I stand to lose a substantial amount of money, I have to eat my shoes and shave my head. I'm not looking forward to either one. But I have never welched on a wager in my considerable years as a gambler.

I think your bet that Trump will lose is still pretty safe - at least for now. Your bet that he will drop out before the debate is a bit more shaky though!
edit on 4/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Aha - I found it...

This is why when I say Trump is a mole, his supporters don't ask me to prove it. Deep down they know they've been dooped but its too late now.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Aha - I found it...

Very interesting. Thanks for finding this. You said there were only 200 members at this private club of which Bill Clinton was one.. well let me watch the vid first.. thanks again.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

I think he underestimated how stupid the average voter is and how willing they are to be lead like sheep.

Yes, some time ago, during the Primaries, I'd theorized that he would say or do something outrageous that would knock him out of the running, but, the more outrageous, the better he did.

He's Mr. opposite, and it may well be that the hardier he tries to lose the more likely it will be that he'll end up winning.

Deep down people want to be led by an authority figure who will protect us and take care of us and "fix it", and if we perceive them to be on our side in opposition to the "ruling elite" and the oligarchs (even though they're all in the same club, literally), then we'll support that person tooth and nail, and don't we all love to have someone else to direct all our anger and hate and lust for vengeance towards.

That's some powerful stuff and it works! All we need do is take a look around here at ATS and it's evident that people are not on the whole very discerning even so-called conspiracy researchers who I would have thought would be the very last people to fall for that kind of ruse and give all their energy and power into.

Trump doesn't represent "power to the people" even though he pays lip service to that sentiment. He's never really devoted any amount of his time and his life to the betterment of others in a spirit of public service.

One thing is for certain, he's not inept about how to hijack the energies of good 'ol American old-school patriotism and nationalism and direct those energies towards the focal point of a perceived enemy, but it's all visceral, and not a rational argument, which is why some accuse him of using vague language and hyperbole to engage in demagoguery, which as far as I can tell is a valid charge and an accurate assessment, if you haven't already been rendered unable to step back and see the whole thing as the circus that it is, and might very well have been intended to be right from the get go..

"Nationalism is our form of incest, is our idolatry, is our insanity. ''Patriotism'' is its cult. It should hardly be necessary to say, that by ''patriotism'' I mean that attitude which puts the own nation above humanity, above the principles of truth and justice not the loving interest in one's own nation, which is the concern with the nation's spiritual as much as with its material welfare --never with its power over other nations. Just as love for one individual which excludes the love for others is not love, love for one's country which is not part of one's love for humanity is not love, but idolatrous worship."
~ Erich Fromm, American Psychologist, (of German heritage).

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I don't think he's going to get any reward. He thinks he is, for sure...he thinks he's actually a player in the game. But I think he's woefully mistaken.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Aha - I found it...

Very interesting. Thanks for finding this. You said there were only 200 members at this private club of which Bill Clinton was one.. well let me watch the vid first.. thanks again.

The 200 member number part is not in the mini clip, but I remember something like that from the hr long TV documentary. Might even have been less.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Interesting.

I had looked it up before I scrolled down to your video and found this article:

Link to Article

When asked by Golf Digest in a 2012 interview whether he belongs to any golf clubs, Clinton mentioned only Trump National.

“I play at the Trump course [in Westchester],” Clinton said. “When people come to play with me, that’s where I take them. I have a membership there.”

The presumptive Democratic presidential nominee has played at Trump National as well. As a “gift” for his 65th birthday, Bill Clinton was joined by Hillary Clinton, Chelsea Clinton, and Marc Mezvinsky for a round at the course.

“This year on my 65th birthday … Hillary and Chelsea and Marc took me to the golf course, to Trump,” Clinton told Golf Digest.

Clinton praised “the Trump people” for reorganizing tee times at the course so that the foursome wouldn’t slow down the course.

Probably the most interesting bit is in the video the name tag is "President William J Clinton". However, in the linked article a twitter post from Boomer Esiason shows just "President Clinton" without the "William J.". It's a photo showing the locker taken June 2016.

Maybe it's a sign, quite literally....let the conspiracies roll

edit on 4-9-2016 by ghostrager because: Cleaned up post

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join