It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do all lives matter??? Put your money where your mouth is. Thanks.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Try to preserve it, all of it as much as possible.

Quit worrying about microbes.

I personally don't care about microbes, but from a moral point of view it makes a difference. Why do you only place significance on the life of human beings?

originally posted by: intrptr
But they are all family members, too. So you're selfish.

So the life of your own mother is equal to the life of Benjamin Netanyahu? Your father's life is equal to the life of George Bush? The life of your sibling is equal to the life of Tony Blair?

I don't despise anyone enough to 'sacrifice them', whatever that means.

Maybe sacrifice was not the correct word to use. What I meant is that you would choose one life over another if you were forced to.

edit on 6/9/2016 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

It takes the intelligence some dont possess to make a logical decision. You could be a genius and still make an emotional call where a logical one is needed.

Thats why some will never understand the powers that are. These are things of pure logic, and only fleeting emotions after the fact, usually spiteful and petty....

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

I personally don't care about microbes, but from a moral point of view it makes a difference.

No it doesn't. You're just picking at my response.

Why do you only place significance on the life of human beings?

I said all life. Without microbes we wouldn't exist. Without the entire chain of life, life wouldn't exist.

Maybe sacrifice was not the correct word to use. What I meant is that you would choose one life over another if you were forced to.

Like if you were told you're whole family will be killed unless you bomb a bus load of people, you'd carry that out or not?

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join