It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bought trim spa yesterday

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Truelies if is working for you good.

I went to the GNC in my local mall and I asked question about trim spa, the guy that works in the GNC is a friend of my husband, he honestly told me that is trimspa was overrated.

Now that does not mean that it may work for you, I believe that is your personal initiative and what it makes it work.

Good luck and I Hope it really makes a differences for you.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I appreciate that Marg,

I do also believe it's the person that makes the difference, as i've stated in my above posts, the trim spa is kind of like a kick in the ass to get me going again.

I am also using slim fast so i'm thinking the shakes i've been drinking is having the biggest effect on me.

They say to give am a week and they'll take off the weight, and well, they're not lying.

Weight loss also has to do with what you take out of your diet, like sodium and saturated fats, which is what i'm also doing alot of.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
I am also using slim fast so i'm thinking the shakes i've been drinking is having the biggest effect on me.

Using regular or Optima? I don't think the new Optima is drinkable. I hate fake sugar.

But I lost alot of weight years ago using original Slim Fast, Cambridge before that. Switched to Slim Fast when people started dying on Cambridge.

I don't know what it is but I need sugar to lose weight. Just how my metabolism is wired. I know me better than any dietician.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Originally posted by TrueLies

Using regular or Optima? I don't think the new Optima is drinkable. I hate fake sugar.

My metabolism is weird too... Slow in fact.

Currently i'm using the slim fast "meal options" ultra powder? chocolate royale 200 calories 24 vits and mins, 99% fat free...

Maybe it's the regular, I buy online through amazon

I had the soy protein mix before but couldn't find...

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Rant I used splenda have been using it for years.

My mother only used honey for sweetener for coffee.

Truelies slim fast does work and takes away the craving for sugars.

And I see you are learning a lot about nutrition and that will help you with your diet.

Eat a lot of fiber before meals and that will give you a satisfy feeling when you eat, I have fiber in my diet every day.

I think you are doing fine and by the summer you will be looking great.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Good Job Truelies...

My gal is still doing well, just eating right and counting calories etc... no "pills' yet.....

it's been 2 weeks and she's lost 10 pounds.. *S*

I'm so proud of her..

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
it's been 2 weeks and she's lost 10 pounds.. *S*

I find it amazing that weight can be lost so quickly! Tell her congrats and stick with it. I can't believe that i've lost 9 lbs in the last 4/5 days! I got my chin line back!

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
YEAH...

my only fear is now that she'll lose all the weight and become a super duper hottie again... ( more so than she is now ) and leave my arse..:shk:

nah... we've got 7 years together... maybe it's time to pop the question...

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
YEAH...

my only fear is now that she'll lose all the weight and become a super duper hottie again... ( more so than she is now ) and leave my arse..:shk:

Oh my God!! You didn't just say that!

My husband and I had a fight this morning along the same lines. See I Just got my work auth card and I told him since I only have 3 years of college, 2 certficates but no diploma (missing one english course) I wanted to start waitressing/bartendering so that I could build on my business quicker and start from there, but he doesn't like that, because he thinks i'll cheat on him especially now that i'm losing weight.

[edit on 26-1-2005 by TrueLies]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Dude, I wouldn't touch her with Bout Time's ****.

It's a helluva ****, you'd loose ya mind having it in your arsenal......that's why I'm like a "guardian" over it or something! God knows what could happen if it falls into the wrong hands!

Besides, when Ann first came up, she was like 165 lbs, and SMOKIN'! It's only after she became a drug addict that she became disgusting, and that had nothing to do with the weight.

True Lies: Remember, Real men like thick women....don't loose too much!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join