It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bought trim spa yesterday

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
So I gained a few pounds in the last little while, went into gnc yesterday to find out about a no caffeine thermogenic. Which narrowed it down to only two supplements. Hydroxycut and trimspa.

With Hydroxycut you end up taking about 9 pills a day which I thought was crazy, trimspa you only take two twice a day or three time depending on how fat you are. Hydroxycut didn't appeal to me, the trimspa x32 is what I ended up going for.

So I'm taking a slim fast drink in the morning mixed with the crushed trim spa (can't swallow pills) I will be keeping tabs on my weight management and will be letting you all know how it goes. We'll see if it's the real deal.

Off do some working out now

ps: trimspa x32 was on sale for 29.00 you can buy on amazon for 19.00 if anybody is interested. same bottle same tablet count (60) which = 20 days on the trimspa.

[edit on 21-1-2005 by TrueLies]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
yes.. please let us know..

my G/F wanted to try Trimspa.... ( I told her she didn't need it )...

SHe's trying to lose naturally on her own... eating better (healthier) foods, cutting back... counting calories, etc...

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
yes.. please let us know..

my G/F wanted to try Trimspa.... ( I told her she didn't need it )...

SHe's trying to lose naturally on her own... eating better (healthier) foods, cutting back... counting calories, etc...

you should also tell her that it's the protein that will "burn" the fat.
tell her to eat more tuna or whatever protein she likes...

caloric intake is good but it does rob your body of the nutrients it needs. Like protein. Protein is like the wood in the fire. can't have a fire if you don't have the wood.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
protien... will do... I'll tell her as soon as I get home...

Tuna huh,, she hates it... so do I ...

I'm sure she'll find something though...

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
truelies, from I've seen of you in your pictures, you don't need trim spa, you look great.

but tell me how you feel while taking it. any light headness? headaches? mood swings? jitters?

I ask because when I had taken Stacker 2 in the past, those were the side effects and I stopped.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Tuna is good because you can eat 6 cans in a day and it not be to much.

True is 100% correct. It best to eat 6 small meals high in protein 28 grams( your body cannot use more than that in a meal.) than 3 big meals.

Other meats contain protein, also beans, nuts things like that.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
There is no caffeine in trimspa, however staker 2 has that ingredient, I used to take terma burn and the key ingredient in that was gauna or gana, made me jittery and so i'd go to the gym workout workout workout until I was spent.

As soon as I told the guy at gnc I don't want anything with caffeine he said well everything is out except two, stacker 2 was under the thermogenics, speed up your heart, makes you hot, and makes you want to go go go.

I don't feel light headed, although I do feel some of the ingredients in there making my body want to do something, except not the extent where you feel jittery.

Apparantly the green tea extract in here is what helps you burn fat, also there is two ingredients in here hoodia gordonii which african tribesmen used to take to suppress their appetites went they went on long hunting sprees.

I'll let you know if any other side effects come about.

Over the holiday's is when I got pudgy, I can't really see my chin line and i'm storing fat mainly is my tummy, butt, and thighs, plus my arms got a bit wider. I'm one of those people who will always be fighting the bulge.

Stay tuned!

Current Stats
Currently i'm at 173 lbs (although I look about 140) the scale at gnc said this.

Just measured with the myotape:

Hips: 43
Waist: 40
Top of Thigh: 27
Arm 13

So here's my plan for the next 20 days while i'm on the trim spa

Before breakfast I will workout 20 mins, either pilates or cardio
Drink slim fast with the trim spa, 5 hours later do pilates and free weights on upper body 45.

Day 2

Same thing except switch free weights to lower body.

So and so on.

Oh and the moodswing thing, i'm not moody, just very calm and collected.
This is the first day on it, things may change but I will keep you updated.

[edit on 21-1-2005 by TrueLies]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Just courious if there is any danger in crushing the pill as with other pills. So what is it, just some low grade tweak to make you not hungry? If only they had a pill to help me keep weight on. Probably doesn't help that I eat small amounts all day. Always snackin'

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I wish you success tl, and please do keep us posted, I might trimspa if you have success and no side effects show up.

i'm working on myself too, but I'm not concerned with weight, i'm more concerned with toning and staying fit. as long as the clothes fit and I feel good, i try not to watch the scale.

I don't do diets though, so I'm relying strictly on excercise to do it for me. your exercise routine sounds good and you'll definitely see success from that.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Just courious if there is any danger in crushing the pill as with other pills. So what is it, just some low grade tweak to make you not hungry? If only they had a pill to help me keep weight on. Probably doesn't help that I eat small amounts all day. Always snackin'

There is no danger in crushing the pill, I had to buy a crusher yesterday while I was at gnc because I have a hear of choking on horse pills. You can slice it in half or crush it, I crush because then I can mix it with my drink.

If youw ant to keep weight on try creatine monohydrate. It will add water to your muscles and if you keep working out it will help you bulk up. I was on that when I was younger and it really did work, however if your chunky you don't want to take it.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
so how's it going? it's been a few days, any noticeable side effects yet?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I lost 5 lbs, i'm at 170 now, went out and bought a weight/bmi scale.

I do notice I get dry mouth, I need to drink lot's of water and sometimes I become forgetful or scatterbrained.

But i'm not jittery or anything.

They say take 2-3 pills a day.

I have been taking one it lasts a long time and if you do take 2 then it's hard to fall asleep.

kind of funny isn't it when there apparantly isn't any caffeine in it.

oh yes and the forgetfulness is usually mid day, morning and evening i'm fine, I think when it kicks in, it may kick ya in the ass a little.

Couldn't work out the past two days because my abs and thighs hurt so much from the previous workout.

5 lbs and still counting!

edit: It could be 3 lbs I lost because the scale at gnc said 175 and I had clothes and boots on, at home I was 173 on the scale and today i'm 170 so possibly a 3 lb loss.

[edit on 24-1-2005 by TrueLies]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Update:

Tummy is getting smaller, I feel lighter, and my face is starting to "un round" itself...

sure it's been 4 or 5 days since I started but i'm being consistent, i shall weight myself today.

Remember I was all muscle in the past and I have a build of a gymnast so I will weigh more.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Why not just stick a healthy plan and forget about pills..... it's the same thing as all those silly breast increasing creams and such....if they worked everyone would be running around with big perfect breast! If thin came in a pill, a wrap, cream, or by drinking something...everyone would be thin! There would be no one over weight.
EDIT...You don't really think what's her name lost all that weight with Trim Spa do you? It's advertising.... she had a personal trainer and cook....along with the pill....when you lose from a pill...you just gain it back if you can't change eating habits...

[edit on 1/25/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Don't give money to Anna Nichole Smith!!!

Trim Spa Baby!

Want a Viper?

Want some mon-ay?

Like my bo-dy?

Wanna play?

Dude, I wouldn't touch her with Bout Time's ****.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Dude, I wouldn't touch her with Bout Time's ****.

And I'm sure he thanks you for that.....

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
You don't really think what's her name lost all that weight with Trim Spa do you? It's advertising.... she had a personal trainer and cook....along with the pill....when you lose from a pill...you just gain it back if you can't change eating habits...

I didn't get it because of anna nicole, it was a choice the gnc made to me, either hydroxycut or trimspa because neither had any caffeine in them, that was my request, and because all the other supplements have caffeine in them he narrowed it down to two.

so I chose trim spa because I didn't want to be taking 9 pills everyday with the hydroxycut.

If pills made people lose weight your right the world would be thin.
But because I need that extra help to get me going I went to gnc.

Of course a desired weight takes healthy eating habits and consistent excercise and I intend on following through since it's my new year's resolution.

I've let myself go a few times and I didn't like the person I was, if I need the extra help to get me going again, so be it, it's what I "feel" I need.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Don't give money to Anna Nichole Smith!!!

Maybe the 29.00 I shovelled out will help get her a spot at the sylvan learning center for reading.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Today I weigh in at 166

Started this thread when I was 175 or 173.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I hate the trimspa commericial.....*commercial comes on and cpr12r sneaks into tv station and blows up trimspa tape* *twitch*

Well I hope it works for you and good luck on losing your weight

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join