It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Hail the King , The Duke is back.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Gearbox software have confirmed that Duke Nukem 3D will return with a fresh coat of paint and and a new episode contaning 8 new levels to celebrate Nukem's 20th Anniversary .... Yeah 20 years !

Duke Nukem 3D will be released on October 11th , Hail the King Baby !

edit on 4-9-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Cool i used to love playing that game.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Cool is that October 2026? I will add it to my calendar.
edit on 4-9-2016 by PickledOnion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PickledOnion

Cool is that October 2026? I will add it to my calendar.

It comes out this year October 11th, but the original came out in 1996,, 20 years ago.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

That was a dry joke by Pickled onion, we who played the original were waiting so long for the promised update that it became a joke, it should have been out long before it was and indeed they had made several full games but never released them so the duke nukem follow up we finally got was a censored watered down incomplete game with hint's at what was going to be in it like speed boats and car chases but none fully realized.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Back in my day Duke Nukem was a 2d side scroller (RIP Monster Bash) grumble grumble dang kids and their 3 Dees !

Just kidding . I loved duke 3D. Used to dial into my friends computer and play each other online .. Back when I was computer literate.

I recently played the Golden eye 64 redux they release for PC.. hopefully this is better then that.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I LOOOOVED that game

However....I have been dragged through the emotional roller coaster of that franchise ever since. Yes We Are! No We're Not! And back and forth forever.

Regardless, there is something so visceral and whole about that game it makes me hold just about everything else up to it in comparison.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I distinctly remember my dad banning me from playing that game, but only after I excitedly told my folks about finding an Atomic Health inside the corpse of a hanging priest. I think it was in the prison. Lol

top topics

join