It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the mastermind behind Clinton’s massive email coverup

page: 1

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Good article that raises a good conspiracy about just how Hillary Clinton has managed to keep the "laws" off her back throughout the entire email scandal that stems from the exposure of her private computer email system she used while she was the U.S. Secretary of State along with the efforts to sort through those emails after she left office.

The focus is her Chief of Staff while SoS, Cheryl Mills.

Cheryl was also the Counselor of the United States Department of State (starting May 24, 2009) beginning 4 months after she was named Chief of Staff to the United States Secretary of State (starting Jan 21, 2009). Both positions ended when Hillary resigned as SoS in early 2013.

The story takes the position that Cheryl was heavily involved in Hillary's legal issues with the FBI, and she was heavily involved in the "sorting" of the emails Hillary wanted deleted as "personal" (not work related).

Interesting how they dodged the laws by using conflicts of interest to the max.

The information is taken from mostly government reports and document releases.

Newly released FBI documents detailing the bureau’s investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails reveal the aide who would likely follow her into the White House as chief counsel was central to a cover-up of evidence sought by investigators.

Yet despite signs Clinton’s former chief of staff Cheryl Mills obstructed efforts by investigators to obtain Clinton’s emails, the FBI invited Mills to attend Hillary’s interview at FBI headquarters as one of her lawyers.

“It’s absolutely outrageous,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said.

“The FBI saw massive document destruction and clear intent to withhold material evidence,” he added, “and they just ignored that obstruction, and even let her sit in on the interview.”

References:

Meet the mastermind behind Clinton’s massive email coverup

Hillary Clinton’s Mind-Boggling FBI Interview – What Was Cheryl Mills Doing There?

Cheryl Mills

FBI Hillary Investigation pdfs

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sigh, the only conspiracy is Hillary's...vast right wing my foot. Nobody takes these kinds of actions if they aren't hiding something. That something, I believe others were involved with, BHO, DWS, SR...much of congress, etc...the list is long and frankly it covers folks on both sidea of the aisle.

Negative interest rates are now being peddled as well, this witch will send us all ro hell and Cheryl Mills seems a key participant.

Thanks for your fortitude Xuenchen

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

so Mills was invited to the intervier as "Clintons lawyer" and yet she was the C of staff in the same period. Oh well not much hope left for average Joe in the USA.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
We're done folks. And how in God's name her supporters can't see it, is beyond me. If Trump had a tenth of this going on, the media would rip him apart and there would be a new headline every day. His supporters would be called idiots [ well more than they are now ] and every news network would crucify him. The DOJ would have brought charges and the FBI would have had him in custody.
But, it's Hillary, so everything is juuust fine. Nothin' to see here.
Are you beginning to see why I don't like or trust most people?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

If Trump had a tenth of this going on

like the rape charge?
remember these old clinton stories regurgitated daily by the op are old and closed, while trumps is actually active.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

LOL

Lawsuits accusing Donald Trump of sexually assaulting a child in the 1990s appear to have been orchestrated by an eccentric anti-Trump campaigner with a record of making outlandish claims about celebrities.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
It's not a cover-up if you know about it is it?

Honestly, things look dire right now. Im not sure if Trump is a stooge (he is a Stooge, but let me finish) or they are purposely making both candidates look so bad that neither of them were ever meant to be President. That something will happen before it and cancel the election.

It sounds drastic and full of doom, I get it, a few things have made me seriously question the possibility though. I don't believe there is enough of a resistance within the US establishment to have actually let it spin this far out of control. It seems planned, that Hillary is in on it, Trump is in on it, and whatever the outcome is it was meant to be.

A Rabbi was fired for protesting Trump at AIPAC...need I say more? I will note, that Putin tricked his way into power, acting timid and shy to the US and global banking powers, but once in he gave them the boot, and thats why they are up his ass. It took me awhile to see it. So there's a tiny, tiny, tiny chance Trump could be playing the same card but I so highly doubt it.

Its all scripted.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
Its all scripted.

I'm in the same camp. Makes one feel that all hope is lost.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Maybe one of these days, with so many fingers in all
of the hot pots, eventually someone is going to get burned.

new topics

top topics

join