It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A video presentation of the TOP100 ATS members

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider
Abovetopsecret.com is a member of its own site?! The artificial intelligence has gained self-awareness with a tin foil hat.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Wow! That a lot of work! Excellent job!

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Very great thread. I paused it so I could look up some of the threads, sometimes I run out of current threads I want read.

Now while I pause your thread I will look up the Norway spiral.

Thanks for your hard work

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
Abovetopsecret.com is a member of its own site?! The artificial intelligence has gained self-awareness with a tin foil hat.

Yes, surprised me to..
I guess Sarah Connor was right
edit on 5-9-2016 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I'd like to see one with the most flags for original content/research.

But still, it's cool you tried to find a way to recognize those with their fingers on the pulse the 'mostest!'

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Metrics mean little to nothing ...

Sink your teeth into the value contained within scarcity and precision: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I encourage you to do more than skim through this profile.
edit on 6 Sep 2016 by schrodingers dog because: stupid spelling

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: eisegesis
Where's xuenchen?

He currently has 35,418 flags.

His PR team will be contacting the OP.

Oh..
He is not listed
www.abovetopsecret.com...

At first I thought he was not "in good standing" but type in xuenchen in the search at bottom and he comes up, and clearly deserves to be in first place.

Another funny thing about this biased page, a whole whack of the so-called "in good standing" people have been banned, and many of them long ago.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Do not just follow the crowd: If you realize that what everybody thinks is not necessarily correct, you can find the strength to think differently. While it may seem that all others think the same way, does this mean that you should? Popular opinion is not a reliable barometer of truth. Over the centuries all kinds of ideas have been popularly accepted, only to be proved wrong later. Yet, the inclination to go along with the crowd persists.

From the article in my sig. Swap popular opinion with "flags". There's a pattern btw in what kind of threads get many flags. The more exciting and outrageous, the better for figurative sales.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: schrodingers dog
Metrics mean little to nothing ...

Sink your teeth into the value contained within scarcity and precision: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I encourage you to do more than skim through this profile.

That guy got some unbelievable stats on his profile.. He hasn't been on for over a year now though.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Nice work.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

That guy got some unbelievable stats on his profile.. He hasn't been on for over a year now though.

I've sat and gone through his posts for a few hours at a time...one of the greats, if not the greatest.

Hey OP: how about a Top Karma vid....as superficial as it is, it's the only way I'm gonna make any list around here. Unless you have one for most posts removed.

Great vid and effort.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join