It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal Reasons I Can't Vote For Hillary-In Numbers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: samstone11
a reply to: bigsnowman

I'm simply saying there are many reasons not to vote for Hillary (or Trump for that matter), but the most important to me personally is I do not trust her with my children's future. It's ok to disagree with me if you want, that is your right, and in fact I don't like being so negative. Unfortunately her behavior and history has led me to become more vocal because I am genuinely concernered about what a Hillary presidency could mean for those I love.

Is that actually a reason though? There's plenty of politicians I don't trust (Hillary is among them). I'm not sure where trust factors into the debate.

I hate to be this person, realistically either Trump or Hillary is going to be President. Hillary has a history of being untrustworthy, but she's not the one who wants to wall citizens inside the country, expand police powers, restart a nuclear cold war, bring back torture, remove the free press, and economically isolate us. If we're talking about trust I would say neither candidate generates any. Yet, one of the two is still going to win which means trustworthiness isn't a useful metric to decide who to vote for.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join