It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal Reasons I Can't Vote For Hillary-In Numbers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
60.....seconds in every minute she is in office
60.....minutes in every hour she is in office
24.....hours in every day she is in office
7.....days in every week she is in office
4.33.....average weeks in every month she is in office
12.....months in every year she is in office
4.....years in every term she is in office

.....and by far the most important number.....

2.....my children who I love far too much to place their futures in the hands of someone who has consistently and repeatedly proven she cares too much for herself to be bothered by my kids because the most I had to give them did not include enough wealth and power by her standards.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: samstone11

It is not just that she cares for herself, her being catered to by the global elite is obvious...

What is most distrubing is her lunacy, her clear joy in destroying sovereign nations and murdering those that stand in the way, succintcly epitomized by this infamous video...

Now this can also be seen in the behavoir of the Clinton Cartel across the globe in their handling of Haiti during their time of need. The funding of death squads across africa... etc.

Yes old shillary represents the evil scum at the source of the destruction of our planet and socieital networks.

Your children and your children's children, deserve for all of us to stand and become aware of this global network of criminals and stand against them.

We can create a much better world than what they have offered us!

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930amSunday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hate Hillary Clinton, but fail to see what this thread adds to the discussion.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

I'm simply saying there are many reasons not to vote for Hillary (or Trump for that matter), but the most important to me personally is I do not trust her with my children's future. It's ok to disagree with me if you want, that is your right, and in fact I don't like being so negative. Unfortunately her behavior and history has led me to become more vocal because I am genuinely concernered about what a Hillary presidency could mean for those I love.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I understand now. I don't disagree with you just didn't quite grasp it at first. I don't have children myself and have been putting it off due to this election, in fact. Don't really want to bring up a child in an America overseen by either candidate, to be honest

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I'm not voting for her because she is the poster child for the establishment/TPTB. That and she is morally bankrupt. She has no soul. Judging from the last batch of e-mails she is not to bright either,that and her memory is shot.

edit on 4-9-2016 by Tarzan the apeman. because: I spell badly and my english aint so great either

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Your main worry is that Clinton is "too concerned with herself" when the other viable option is a megalomaniac who has made his extraordinary egotism part of his "brand" for decades? Who opines wondering why we shouldn't be able to use nuclear weapons at will?

I find that painfully ironic.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Your main worry is that Clinton is "too concerned with herself" when the other viable option is a megalomaniac who has made his extraordinary egotism part of his "brand" for decades? Who opines wondering why we shouldn't be able to use nuclear weapons at will?

I find that painfully ironic.

But Trump is actually a talented individual. He is confident in his abilities because his abilities got him to where he is today.

Hillay has no talents to speak of and she has proven to be quite an idiot. Her only ability is to lie, steal, cheat for who ever that can give her what she wants cause ahe cannot get it for herself.

I agree with the OP. I fear for my children if Hillary was a president of a country I dont even live in. She is THAT f'ed up that she could ruin the lives of people across the globe and nobody will be able to wipe that stupid smile off her face.

She reminds me of Christy Clark my provinces premier. Dumb as bag of nails but you cant whipe the smile off her stupid face. Ahe couldnt even win a seat in her own neighborhood but somehow ended up with the province.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Trump is talented? Matter of opinion. I suppose so at a certain period of his life. I haven't seen anything more impressive than reality TV in years.

Hillary has no talents to speak of? LOL. Another matter of opinion, and no, no reasonable person would refer to her as an idiot. You're repeating right-wing propaganda ... although, I'm certain that you believe it.

You fear for your children? I'm very sorry about that. No one should live in fear of propaganda. Hillary is a member of the establishment. There's no reason to think that anything dramatic will happen on her watch ... any more than Obama or Bush, or Clinton I, or Bush I, etc. etc.

Trump, on the other hand, has never proven himself to be anything but a loose cannon who cannot listen to anyone about anything.

In the end, it's all a matter of different opinions I guess.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
"Ironic" isn't the first word I would choose, but it works. "Sad," "disheartening," even "depressing," also fit. The end result is that I can't in good conscience look at this election and enthusiastically endorse either of them, but the never ending flow of information available leads me to be cautious with Trump, but truly frightened by Hillary. Millions of people see it differently, many agree. I am proud to say neither candidate can remotely approach the ethics and morality of my kids, but one has shown no signs of learning or trying to improve while one is showing at least some effort. Their sincerity is still rightly viewed with skepticism, but even if I believed what they both say and judged then by their actions, then in my personal opinion Hillary seems to go out of her way to prove she is dangerously out of touch with reality. Trump seems satisfied with just being incompetent. He has recently shown some willingness to actually listen to his wiser advisors. I could never have supported Bill Clinton because of his morals, but he did have a successful presidency due to the fact he sometimes deferred to smarter people when he had to. Trump may or may not pay attention to good counsel but Hillary prides herself on refusing to yield and apparently believes that is a positive thing.

In my personal discernment regarding my children's future, I disagree. But If Hillary wins you can bet I will be praying as hard as I can that I was wrong about her.

Can we agree we both want the best for those we love and hope whoever wins will prove themselves worthy? Good luck to us all.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

HIllary is an establishment politician. If you've survived Bush and Obama, you'll survive Hillary.

Is that optimal? Not by any stretch of the imagination.

See, we differ on Trump. I see the signs of a degenerating intellect and a never-diminishing ego.

A volatile combination ... much less given the power of the Presidency of the United States.

Yes, surely, we all want the best for our families. I do apologize if I seem harsh in my comment to you.

May random chance fall in our favor!

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Hillary has no talents to speak of? LOL. Another matter of opinion,

No , a matter of fact and record.
"Nuff Said"

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: samstone11
60.....seconds in every minute she is in office
60.....minutes in every hour she is in office
24.....hours in every day she is in office
7.....days in every week she is in office
4.33.....average weeks in every month she is in office
12.....months in every year she is in office
4.....years in every term she is in office

.....and by far the most important number.....

2.....my children who I love far too much to place their futures in the hands of someone who has consistently and repeatedly proven she cares too much for herself to be bothered by my kids because the most I had to give them did not include enough wealth and power by her standards.

so your going to vote for trump, who has had 3 wives, 2 of them from eastern bloc nations and kids from 2 out of the three, and one of them a daughter who he thought was hot and said that in public.....yeah, now that's a president your kids can look up to.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

"Nuff Said"

Another matter of opinion.

Unless you show us these "facts and records."

There's a first time for everything.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I agree with you.

But how do you prepare for the Hillary Regime?

How does anyone?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I agree with you.

But how do you prepare for the Hillary Regime?

How does anyone?

Some of the same people whined and cried about Obama 7 years ago.

The Apocalypse didn't come then; it's not coming now.

(Hint, there is no Apocalypse.)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

"Nuff Said"

Dont have to...evidently someone here hasnt been keeping up with the news for a long , long time. Also , the onus would be on you to show proof of Hillary's fine outstanding record. And her accomplishments as you came back with just tripe and rhetoric to the original post.. Nothing substantial.
We could start with Benghazi , but I would prefer even back further. Terminated by her law firm and would have been disbarred if she had remained . For the exact same MO she has today. Then we could slowly work our way up to present. Although that would take a long , long post.

What do you have ?
Betchya nuthin

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

"Nuff Said"

Dont have to...evidently someone here hasnt been keeping up with the news for a long , long time. Also , the onus would be on you to show proof of Hillary's fine outstanding record. And her accomplishments as you came back with just tripe and rhetoric to the original post.. Nothing substantial.
We could start with Benghazi , but I would prefer even back further. Terminated by her law firm and would have been disbarred if she had remained . For the exact same MO she has today. Then we could slowly work our way up to present. Although that would take a long , long post.

What do you have ?
Betchya nuthin

I haven't been keeping up with what you call "news" I'm fairly certain.

Nope, the claim was made that Hillary is an idiot and hasn't achieved anything in her life.

That is the "claim" that would have to be proven ... my counter-claim is that statement is merely opinion.

Benghazi has been totally debunked as demonstrating any Clinton wrong-doing ... BY the Republican Houses last 8 investigations.

Next?

EDIT: Terminated by her law firm? Okay, we can start there. Cite your source.
edit on 4-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Actually we prepare like we always do. "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst," but we give the new president all the support we can. We may take different sides, but that still doesn't mean whoever wins will do a good job regardless who did or didn't vote for that person.

Probably thousands of ATS members have made their feelings known in these forums as I have, but if someone I personally don't like wins the election then I still owe it to my kids to do all I can to support him or her. If it means enough to me, then next time it is my resposibility to work harder for my beliefs.

The true irony is if my choice wins I have to hope I was right and if my choice loses then I have to hope I was wrong. Winning doesn't come with a guarantee.

Good luck to us all.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: samstone11
Actually we prepare like we always do. "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst," but we give the new president all the support we can. We may take different sides, but that still doesn't mean whoever wins will do a good job regardless who did or didn't vote for that person.

Sadly, that doesn't happen any more in American politics.

As to the rest; best of luck.

edit on 4-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Fixed quote.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join