It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Liberalism and Political Correctness Heralds the Destruction of America

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You are wrong again, the push is already underway.

Abortions are sometimes needed to save the lives of pregnant women, several medical experts said in response to comments from Rep. Joe Walsh.

USA Today

Note the verbage, Abortions are 'Needed'. As in abortions are Necessary, under 'certain' circumstances; which will increase over time as the left slowly gains total control of every aspect of human life.
edit on 4-9-2016 by GodEmperor because: content

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Oh brother. I'm done with this nutbaggery.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

The important recent change is that any two consenting adults who want a marriage license can get one, regardless of their sexual orientation.

That is not wholly accurate, it is not lawful for close relatives to marry. Just pointing out that you need to be more precise in your claims, definitely not advocating for anything. However, I can see the left pushing for something like this.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The left this, the left that, do you want to have a single party system? a king? or an emperor like your nickname says?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Just as the OP said, some think the other side are "wild animals" and "need to be dealt with". There is no unity in that message, only division and such nonsense should not be a part of the discussion.

That's my whole point. Diversity is not a good thing, as you just pointed out.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
a reply to: kaylaluv

The important recent change is that any two consenting adults who want a marriage license can get one, regardless of their sexual orientation.

That is not wholly accurate, it is not lawful for close relatives to marry. Just pointing out that you need to be more precise in your claims, definitely not advocating for anything. However, I can see the left pushing for something like this.

.........Erm, are you trying to claim that the Left want incestuous marriages???

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

What I prefer, and what our collective evolution is moving towards are not essentially the same.

I want a no party system, I want political parties outlawed - for there to be no D or R next to anyone's name.

What we are moving towards is a Global Scientific Dictatorship, I've explained this in other threads I've posted and not really motivated to explain it again.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

There is still slavery in America. Your opinion is wrong, not surprising you have not done your homework.

How does that even compare? Are you quite well? What you're referring to is a crime and one that is investigated and prosecuted.

Do you know that almost a quarter of black males in this country have a European Y-chromosome? How do you imagine that came to be? Do you have any idea how many female indentured servants were raped?

Chattel slavery and indentured servitude were legally protected insitutions

Now they're illegal. Now people can be caught and tried and convicted and punished for these crimes.

I'm not trying to minimize the dire condition of thousands of women and children (and even men) but viewed objectively, there's just no comparison.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Unfortunately, there is no way to eliminate political parties. In the most strict definition, a political party is a group of people with similar beliefs. That cannot be outlawed because there will always be people with similar beliefs.

May I suggest we use the term "collusion" to describe the problem? It appears to be more accurate and can be outlawed.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
a reply to: introvert

You are wrong again, the push is already underway.

Abortions are sometimes needed to save the lives of pregnant women, several medical experts said in response to comments from Rep. Joe Walsh.

USA Today

Note the verbage, Abortions are 'Needed'. As in abortions are Necessary, under 'certain' circumstances; which will increase over time as the left slowly gains total control of every aspect of human life.

If you don't know that sometimes abortions are required in order to save the life of the mother, then you are either astonishingly ignorant or you are deliberately closing your eyes to facts.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I want to take this (rare) opportunity to agree with you.

However, our present economic conditions appears to be moving society back towards a condition conducive to true slavery. The poor, who are now increasing in number and severity, have always been at risk for such atrocities by the wealthy.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Oh brother. I'm done with this nutbaggery.

Hay though I dig your flow even though we don't agree on many things. Think you are trying to be solid. Salute.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Royals and backwoods types ONLY please!

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

well said...there are members who have signed onto ATS that relish promoting fear and distrust among others....it's their own form of playtime. it's a type of societal schadenfreude

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Are people really that young or un educated, the pc crowd started a long time ago, before most of us where born.

YouTube old George Carlin stand up, he started talking about the pc issue in the 60s, i understand that back then the media was alot smaller and most had no clue what was going down, but plz educate yourself.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

well said...there are members who have signed onto ATS that relish promoting fear and distrust among others....it's their own form of playtime. it's a type of societal schadenfreude

It really gets old the crybaby whine fest though. They reminde me of this guy. Replace the word Britanny with Trump.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
OP's thesis uses the tactics of every demagogue ... referring to a vast phantom menace while utterly unable to give specifics as to who, what, when and where.

OP isn't talking about real people ... OP is talking about gross ideology.

Another day at the ATS rock.

LOL. Ok allow me. Let me ask toward this new spirit of "diversity" and saying this without prejudice, let that be understood.

Postulation: Could the United State have went on without the introduction of Muslims, Buddhists, even Catholics ect religiously as well as the importation of Communalism i.e. other political influential philosophies with its various faces. Did we really need, do we really need, all this world wide cultural addendum?

This is not a trick question.....how does the Buddhist Temple down the road here, two of them actually, add value to american society and not to mention the people that brought them there? And did we really need them here or are they simply just "here now" due to our international interventionist foreign policies, their failure and our now trying to make excuses for them.

Come on, come on.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Since 2013 alone, the Obama administration has allowed 300,000 criminal aliens to return back into United States communities. These are individuals encountered or identified by ICE, but who were not detained or processed for deportation because it wouldn’t have been politically correct.

so...Obama had his people call ICE, and tell them to release 300,000 criminal aliens.....got it...geez, if only we had republicans in office, all those 300,000 criminal aliens would be in prison with life sentences.....it's so simple to see.

Not exactly. If you said "If someone other than a total retard like Obama were president, then those 300k illegals wouldn't be here to begin with" Then I could, as most self thinkers would say, agree.

It truly IS so simple to see...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Just because some people do not want to accept diversity and instead fight it the entire way doesn't mean diversity is a bad thing, it just means some people do not want to cooperate or compromise.

If diversity cannot be accomplished then we won't make it very long before we kill each other off. Like I said, if diversity is doomed to fail then so is our species.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

When did this become about abortion and the "control" the Left had over life?

Are you guys delving in to the nut-zone to justify your ignorant statements?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join