posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:26 PM
I can't even make fun of someone who is clearly having a psychotic episode. For someone who has a lot of experience with mental illnesses [personal
and through work], this is hard to read.
Telling OP that shadow beings exists and fanning his fire is also unfair because he/she will just take it in and add it to his psychosis.
Al the signs are there:
- Incoherence, jumping of thoughts and ideas
- Talking to god [or Gabriel] and getting 'important messages'
- Not being able to step back or listen to reason or thinking reason is a personal attack and believing that everything they experience is real.
- Doing things that are irrational [long video with needle threader] but have explanation for it.
- Seeing things. Beings in pictures, taking electronic glitches as signs, believing explainable photographic anomalies are communications from other
- Feeling as if observed by other beings.
Here is a more general but 'official' list:
I am not saying that there may not be shadow beings or ghosts or other dimensions. I am very interested in those things and open to any evidence but
it has to come from a stable mind. Someone who is grounded and calm and can convey what is happening but stays rational and is open for
OP is having a psychotic episode and those that make him believe he is right should be ashamed, because they are NOT helping him at all. Hope he/she