It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Defcon I inter-dimensional beings along with photographic evidence, video, experiments etc

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
THERES NO REASON to get all hostile about it!
HAVE a little faith GEEZE.,if they WANT to destroy us, we could only hope it doesn't hurt much, anyway.
DEFCON indeed.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I can't even make fun of someone who is clearly having a psychotic episode. For someone who has a lot of experience with mental illnesses [personal and through work], this is hard to read.
Telling OP that shadow beings exists and fanning his fire is also unfair because he/she will just take it in and add it to his psychosis.
Al the signs are there:

- Incoherence, jumping of thoughts and ideas
- Talking to god [or Gabriel] and getting 'important messages'
- Not being able to step back or listen to reason or thinking reason is a personal attack and believing that everything they experience is real.
- Doing things that are irrational [long video with needle threader] but have explanation for it.
- Seeing things. Beings in pictures, taking electronic glitches as signs, believing explainable photographic anomalies are communications from other realms.
- Feeling as if observed by other beings.

Here is a more general but 'official' list:
www.healthline.com...

I am not saying that there may not be shadow beings or ghosts or other dimensions. I am very interested in those things and open to any evidence but it has to come from a stable mind. Someone who is grounded and calm and can convey what is happening but stays rational and is open for explanations.

OP is having a psychotic episode and those that make him believe he is right should be ashamed, because they are NOT helping him at all. Hope he/she is ok.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I suppose I'm delusionally manifesting these as well. For a software engineer that rarely goes out...

I'm certain its the location i'm at, i just want there to be some public record in the event something were to happen to me, i carry many secrets.

edit on 4-9-2016 by digidamage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Dr. Edward Mantill was working on a covert project for an intelligence agency called Project Snowflake, his death is the result of psychic driving, and it eventually drove him insane. It may seem like a clear case of episodic psychosis i know, i can clearly see why anyone would precieve it that way, but that is NOT the case.

There is an imminent attack underway, the military is already aware and the walmart "plumbing" issues were the result of this new alien parasite. Operation Zulu is already underway as well. I just want people to know and be prepared, this is not a typical alert. Ask me any question directly, my mind is racing to convey all the infinite details behind what's going to happen.

(Yes i'm aware of the cover story about Edward Mantill's death being a hoax, but i can assure you this isn't a govt agency it is an actual alien presence that can manifpluate anything light/electronic oriented.)
edit on 4-9-2016 by digidamage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It's still INTERESTING, regardless of whether drug induced, or a verifiable emotional/mental instability. OR...turns out to be TRUE. People are fascinating to me and I've watched them for many, many years to try and understand what motivates them, their actions, how and why they think the way they do. I may think someone/thing is pretty stupid, but I don't deliberately poke them in the eye with a sharp stick or words to burn them to get that point across.. Yeah, I'm foolish enough to try and take the higher ground and look for the best in them while maintaining the ability to accept whatever reality is evident.

There definitely are fallibilities in human nature that are actionable when detrimental to theirselves and/or others, but that doesn't mean noses have to be rubbed in fallout of a lesser nature. If what the OP is working on and reporting about is real and true, though I can't imagine what form acceptable proof would take, I'm totally with him. I agree with those who say he needs to gather, organize and lay it all out in a more intelligible manner since he seems to be pushing his creditability boundaries by hurriedly throwing chunks of it all out here for us to sort through and make sense of. In the end, even though it's up to us individually to accept or not, it's STILL been an interesting journey! I've read worse on here, MUCH worse.

So, till then 😝 to ya, and 🙅. Just remember, an 👽 disguised as a 👻 just may be watching you....

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: digidamage
A big event is about to happen... Remember the weather of June 6th of November.

Since the OP is back (and hopefully rested), maybe he can now explain what this phrase means? It might give us some insight into what it is he is trying to explain.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Going on ustream to prove my case so say what you will!

www.ustream.tv...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Ignore the techno its used because i'm in the room with another person its meant to keep me focused adn them off balance

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
You will notice certain things being thrown off or out of place pay attention to detail! This is psyops 101 on how to survive or perhaps not survive behind enemy lines....

www.ustream.tv...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: digidamage

I don't see how flicking a level and playing with a laser translates to psyops or surviving behind enemy lines.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
??? So upside down and heavily pixelated videos, no sound. None of this (unsurprisingly) makes any sense at all

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: digidamage

You are clearly in need of mental help, please get help.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Could this be the issue?

digidamage.tumblr.com...

Though extremely interesting, I think there may be a little more going on..

I used to Live on Long Island, I used to do a lot of drugs there.. Everyone does..

Perhaps your bordering into a drug induced psychosis?

I hope everything turns out OK for you...

-P66

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Dude I have no idea WTF you're talking about. Take a break and clean your goddamn room.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Proxy66

Almost like we called it.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

oh boy dont bring astr0 here!

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Yea, he easily has OCD, And either high functioning autism or tourette syndrome.

Having those conditions and Tripping balls on a regular might lead to seeing a few shadow people.. Just Sayin

-P66

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Proxy66

hahahhahahhaah busted!
mods close this thread please

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Proxy66
Could this be the issue?
digidamage.tumblr.com...

That confirms what most people thought.