It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defcon I inter-dimensional beings along with photographic evidence, video, experiments etc

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: digidamage

Soooo, it looks like that either a shirtless you in the picture or you have finally proven that inter dimensional beings wear skinny jeans .

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It helps to read every post to learn what the OP is conveying, and having some background info of shadow people reports would also go a long way.
It has been long reported that people just catch them in their peripheral vision, but if they look directly at them, they are invisible. This detail has been reported thousands of times all over the world now.

I think the OP is trying to say that his pano image technique which might be called a digital counter part to "peripheral vision" since it takes a bunch of shots and stitches them into a panorama shot, is also subsequently catching these shadow entities.

A lot of people probably don't even believe in them, or even care if they do exist, since they don't feel they are coming after 'them' and so it doesn't pertain to them or affect them. And there isn't any sure fire way to know they exist until your home is one day infested with them. But then it is usually better not to tell anyone except well trusted and caring non self centered friends or family for obvious reasons.

They can be removed from a home or a property by certain types of people who have experience doing just that, and these entities do exist, and they are definitely a deadly enemy of human kind.

It is better not to play with them without knowing what they represent. They do not represent good will for any person. but they might see certain people as a friend to them, although that is only temporary as long as you are alive.

Those who would be a temporary friend to them are people who practice dark things, use spirit boards, and much worse. I personally think that messing around with these entities is like playing chicken in the wrong lane of the freeway, you might get through it untouched, or you might get hurt, and that hurt can spiral down till something worse happens. Those creatures are connected to a network of things that despise mankind. They are eternally invested in it.

If I was the OP I would have my place cleansed and not provoke anything else by trying to prove they exist. It isn't going to be worth it even if the technique is catching them.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

That or hallucinogenics.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Good post, but I wonder how it is you have come to believe they are enemies of humankind?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

What is it like to live in the land of make believe?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Good post, but I wonder how it is you have come to believe they are enemies of humankind?

By researching what happens in homes where they show up, and they can show up anywhere. There have been a lot of first hand accounts of these things witnessed by decent families, where a young kid was being bothered by them, but keeping themselves hid from the father, so the father didn't think they were real, which splits families up and alienates the child from the only person he can count on to protect him, which is what these creatures are doing. The father, in one case I read about finally started seeing them as well, and yelled at them violently to get out, that they weren't welcome there, and to go away, and that is exactly what they did. They could see them leave in a rush.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Did you know that one of the five superstrings theories (all different limits of M-theory) predicts the existence of a shadow matter universe? It occupies the same 9-d space as the universe of ordinary matter but it is shifted from it by a tiny distance extending along the 10th spatial dimension predicted by M-theory. The matter that exists in this hidden universe is invisible. It co-existed from the beginning of the (current) physical universe, providing lots of time for intelligent beings to evolve from its ooze. But of course you won't hear speculations about such matters from scientists. Just speculations about WIMPS and MACHOS, which they never manage to find.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
What?!?

Maybe I'm dense, but I have no idea what you're trying to say...

I stand by my original post in this thread made right after the OP's first 2 posts.

Holy crap...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

And I hope that is all they will ever be to you friend. Just make believe. I wouldn't wish them on anyone. Until you run into them yourself, it is better to just think of them in that manner.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
It helps to read every post to learn what the OP is conveying, and having some background info of shadow people reports would also go a long way.
It has been long reported that people just catch them in their peripheral vision, but if they look directly at them, they are invisible. This detail has been reported thousands of times all over the world now.

I think the OP is trying to say that his pano image technique which might be called a digital counter part to "peripheral vision" since it takes a bunch of shots and stitches them into a panorama shot, is also subsequently catching these shadow entities.

A lot of people probably don't even believe in them, or even care if they do exist, since they don't feel they are coming after 'them' and so it doesn't pertain to them or affect them. And there isn't any sure fire way to know they exist until your home is one day infested with them. But then it is usually better not to tell anyone except well trusted and caring non self centered friends or family for obvious reasons.

They can be removed from a home or a property by certain types of people who have experience doing just that, and these entities do exist, and they are definitely a deadly enemy of human kind.

It is better not to play with them without knowing what they represent. They do not represent good will for any person. but they might see certain people as a friend to them, although that is only temporary as long as you are alive.

Those who would be a temporary friend to them are people who practice dark things, use spirit boards, and much worse. I personally think that messing around with these entities is like playing chicken in the wrong lane of the freeway, you might get through it untouched, or you might get hurt, and that hurt can spiral down till something worse happens. Those creatures are connected to a network of things that despise mankind. They are eternally invested in it.

If I was the OP I would have my place cleansed and not provoke anything else by trying to prove they exist. It isn't going to be worth it even if the technique is catching them.

How could you say he was "conveying" anything?

Hes all over the map

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Try putting it together like a jigsaw puzzle? I did. Did you read my post about pano images, peripheral vision and shadow being reports? It is really not very complicated, unless all those things don't make any sense to you already.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Are you talking about Jinn? Thats what it sound like to me.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

silly, we are in a spiritual war.....
Scripture states they're real and can appear in the form of any two or four legged being, or with wings.
turns out we're invincible if ya get on track for truth.!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Try putting it together like a jigsaw puzzle? I did. Did you read my post about pano images, peripheral vision and shadow being reports? It is really not very complicated, unless all those things don't make any sense to you already.

So I have to stitch together the OP for him to make a coherent message?
If it was valid the argument would stand on its own.

As it is, it falls under its own weight.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Worldly much?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

this
you are having a bad case of schizoprenia

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

So I have to stitch together the OP for him to make a coherent message?
If it was valid the argument would stand on its own.

As it is, it falls under its own weight.

For you perhaps. For me though, it isn't the messenger as much as it is, with what we do with the message. I figured out what it was by having compassion, so perhaps a little of that might help you next time?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Corruptedstructure

Are you talking about Jinn? Thats what it sound like to me.

As far as I know, these shadow creatures are either demonic or condemned human souls, probably both sometimes. I know that they aren't good, and that is all I need to know about them.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
WOW ...

what you have... if you Serious i

has been around for the past decades ,,

The Tales, the Legends have been around for a long time ,

its a Frequency glitch .... a Trapped in between dimensions kind of thing ..
you have Stumbled on .. a Visual of White Noise ...

go watch some movies called Insidious & Shutter ...
The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension..

Happy Adventures !

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I don't see too much that's odd. I see some signs of of a camera where the person doesn't know about CCD type effects. One is rolling shutter. The other is that most of those things don't work well at all in low light. And they tend to be noisy.

Another is some of the pictures seem to be glitched. Could just be from faulty electronics. But there was complaint of devices seeming to be compromised. From the description it sounds like a cell-phone camera is being used, so why wouldn't that be at high-risk of compromise along with any other device that has connectivity? Use a dedicated stand-alone camera instead. Not only better quality pics in borderline lighting conditions, but unlikely to be hacked without physical access. How information is recorded should be considered as important as that info you're trying to record.

The videos? I'm not sure what's going on. The blue light thing that flashes and fades out might be of interest (odd to say it, but I've seen that show up randomly out of nowhere on occasion) but from what little is visible it seems like a person may be doing it. The other video is just some guy derping about with a blinky light thing (what's the story there?), so that makes me reconsider the blue flash as being less like the phenomena I thought it might be.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join