It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defcon I inter-dimensional beings along with photographic evidence, video, experiments etc

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

And that's an excuse to belittle and ridicule someone is it?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I thought AugutusMasonicus had that title? Or do you guys swap out weekends?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: brace22

I said he had no logic to his post. Just stating the obvious.
edit on 4-9-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

There probably are a good hundred, lurking around everywhere.
Of course you can't do it all with only one guy.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Get some rest. Will help clear and organize your thoughts.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I gotta get me some heavy drugs and post after 3 days of no sleep.
OP bailed [ or passed out ] 2 pages back and never answered the question about the weather, even though it was asked 4 times for him to clear it up.

9 flags and who knows how many stars on his comments throughout the thread. You people fell for it. There goes "Deny Ignorance" right out the window.
edit on 4-9-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

While I see your point I don't think this was an elaborate plan. I think it materialized on its own. I just hope the bloak is alright.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I gotta get me some heavy drugs and post after 3 days of no sleep.
OP bailed [ or passed out ] 2 pages back and never answered the question about the weather, even though it was asked 4 times for him to clear it up.

9 flags and who knows how many stars on his comments throughout the thread. You people fell for it. There goes "Deny Ignorance" right out the window.

Who fell?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

originally posted by: brace22

I said he had no logic to his post. Just stating the obvious.

The logic is there, you are just not "getting it".

originally posted by: Xarian6
Ahh.. so your noticing "echo's"
Or what many call (and man it's been a while since this was discussed) shadow people.

They normally coincide with being contacted, almost as if they are drawn to whatever energy that is used during those little "talks"..

Ok.. sit down.. Take a deep breath, you've just found reality, what is happening to you now is rather textbook, these things come like a flood and can take their toll on your mind as you cling to the things you though were real.. they still are.. you just have another level to deal with now. it normaly calms down.. but only when you do.

Right now your oozing bio-electric energy, the theory is they feed of that, when you settle they'll move on.
it may seem scary now, but it will become rather normal.. just don't fall into the mindtrap, our brains break rather easy when faced with this truth, they are shifty cowardly things and honestly nothing to fear as long as you don't give them anything to work from.. you seem like a rather intelligent person.. now is the time for some self reasoning.

you wont catch em though, and any visuals you capture will just be blobby blurs. that's a carrot/stick scenario that sends folks over the edge, that's the game they play.. it's the psychic equivalent to a schoolyard bully taunting "stop hitting yourself' while he beats you with your own arm.

right now though.. you gotta find that zen spot and look at this from a rather unemotional viewpoint.
Yes.. they exist
Yes.. you've spotted that
but.. the reality here is there's nothing that can be done.. they are merely parasites, and that's why they hide and play games.. if you stop playing and accept their existence.. things get better rather quickly.

your not the first to go through this.. and you wont be the last.
best of luck sir.

The OP isn't the first to catch the unseen on digital devices, he is the first I've seen to play with it and force them to interact by actively repeatedly altering MORE images to cover it up. Because this is something unknown to you doesn't mean it's not known.

Yeah, I agree the OP is a little scattered in describing the phenom, and I will go so far as to say his photographic evidence is going to look crappy. It's the nature of the phenom.

What he isn't determining, in a semi-more conspiracy angle is since all smart phones have the potential to be "watched/hacked" is, is this like all social media where once you have posted/captured something "not approved" was it altered by TPTB or the entity itself?

Some of us privately have tossed around the idea that much like the internet, different agencies have bots crawling around possibly scrubbing smart phone images as well. This came up in discussing why older photo's of high strangeness taken with Brownies were both clearer in their image and deemed more trustworthy.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Let's be honest, "Deny Ignorance" went out the door when the Mandela Effect started being a valid explanation for everything.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Sorry, didn't read the whole thread (I hate it when I do that).

I am fascinated with the idea of interdimensional beings, but I am looking and examining the pictures and vids, and I wish you point out in more detail what it is you want us to see. I saw a shadow figure.

And oh, if that is you in the video you are handsome as the day is long!

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Well for what it's worth, this is an interesting thread. I hope he comes back and organizes screenshots for us of what he is capturing.
I seem to recall an old legend about being able to see the Otherworlds through holes in certain rocks.. perhaps the OP has stumbled onto a version of that? (ie; using the eye of the needle threader) I haven't been able to watch his posts yet but hopefully he will add thumbnails for us here at least.

Just want to add.. Xarian6 ..you are a compassionate person

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Op. Shadow people are just Idiots from a world Over who like to run experiments on us. they are total Jerks and love to cause fear and pain because they literally are sadist to anyone but themselves. They also screw with the aliens from time to time as well. At least they are equal oppurtunity offenders.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

lmao. Yep. Ya got me there.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

Me too. I understand he might be having trouble with his equipment, but if he could circle what he wants us to see, it would be helpful. Or, maybe my vision is sucky. That's possible too.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
HERE GOES , here's my view !

TOTAL BS !

I feel like I've just read a Tin of spaghetti letters .
[snip]
edit on 4-9-2016 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Question on the best video I've seen in my life. We're you nunchucking the shadow people?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Seems staged, but if you watch the video's there is some weird movements in them. Looks like shadowy stuff moving around.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

If the OP had put his stuff on YouTube I'd think it was a ruse, but he/she used Pasteboard, so I'm less skeptardical.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: digidamage

Good lord, i think all he accomplished recording was what insanity looks like. I really hope you get yhe help you need or that someone who knows you sees this and helps you.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join