It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Defcon I inter-dimensional beings along with photographic evidence, video, experiments etc

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I've read some truly horrible and outright offensive replies to this post. You should be embarrassed and ashamed of yourselves.

So the OP is talking about something you don't understand or believe in and you think it's acceptable to respond by bullying and being horrible?

Why not try and help the OP get the point across and then make up your mind. And if that's too hard, then don't say anything at all. I can only imagine people are offensive online because people were offensive to them in the real world. Well let me ask you how it felt when you were ridiculed? Wasn't very nice was it.

To the point...

OP - take a step back my friend. Gather all your evidence and structure a post from beginning to end. I can understand you want to get this out asap (As you originally stated) but it would be easier to understand what is happening in a more structured post.

Good luck. I will await further posts.

edit on 4-9-2016 by brace22 because: Grammar

edit on 4-9-2016 by brace22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

Thank you, words of solace. I'm aware of shadow people, although i have successfully captured them, and can repeat my experiment and continue to capture them further. They can't seem to evade the pano/multiple view points problem. So much so, that if i setup a plethora of view points, all recording then focus between them i can capture, even now i can do. My phone is full, i've even seen my pictures and video scroll as though they are running post-edits on it. This suggest extra work must be considered on their part to maintain being hidden.

I'm also in a rather precarious situation, my phone does not reflect where i actually am, and Ive apparently tapped a bit too far into something of substance which i get a sense of urgency and fear from them now. I have calmed down, but just as they feed off of my energy, so too i theirs. I'm able to have normal metallic rods create a gravimetric flux around the base of the rod to a point where it moves the level bubble off, my phone level off, and 2 other independent levels off bending them inward toward the base.

Its rather amazing seeing this physics unfold in front of me and recording it.

In fact, i'm able to "roll" objects inwards i haven't tested higher weights yet but with very little efforts using this method to orient the rod as cross beams that sit on the vertex of a cube on a teeter. Its truly amazing seeing this occur, i've tested it countless times and reproduces consistently. I wish i had higher accuracy equipment to take further measurements of my finds.
edit on 4-9-2016 by digidamage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Yes, he also had a deeply theological experience in the mid 70's which caused him to write over 8000 pages in one night his exegesis. It is alleged to be linked to the black knight satellite but other than the months coinciding i haven't see further evidence to substantiate the claim.

His final 3 books were a deeper meditation into that experience

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: brace22
I've read some truly horrible and outright offensive replies to this post. You should be embarrassed and ashamed of yourselves.

So the OP is talking about something you don't understand or believe in and you think it's acceptable to respond by bullying and being horrible?

Why not try and help the OP get the point across and then make up your mind. And if that's too hard, then don't say anything at all. I can only imagine people are offensive online because people were offensive to them in the real world. Well let me ask you how it felt when you were ridiculed? Wasn't very nice was it.

To the point...

OP - take a step back my friend. Gather all your evidence and structure a post from beginning to end. I can understand you want to get this out asap (As you originally stated) but it would be easier to understand what is happening in a more structured post.

Good luck. I will await further posts.

Nothing he is posting has any logic behind it.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: digidamage

OK???

So you have read most if not all of his works?
edit on 2016-09-04T06:55:46-05:0006amSun, 04 Sep 2016 06:55:46 -0500SundayAmerica/Chicago4630 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

How many days have you been awake?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

What was seen on camera, was not seen while i was shooting it.

Thats impossible, cameras imaging chip and software don't see stuff that isn't there. You, as a programmer / developer, already know that.

Now I'll read the rest of the thread.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Yes, I've determined that pinhole size hitting a mirror at a 90 degree angle with vertical feedback scan actually reveals things that are not visible in the room that move, interact, and also attempt to confuse by showing false imagery.

There it is. The big reveal... (pssst), he's messing wth us.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Thats impossible, cameras imaging chip and software don't see stuff that isn't there. You, as a programmer / developer, already know that.

Really? Camera's catch things all the time that weren't seen by the naked eye while taking pictures.
edit on 4-9-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Certainly!

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: intrptr

Really? Camera's catch things all the time that weren't seen by the naked eye while taking pictures.

The cameras imager is more sensitive than the 'naked eye' in some regards. I'm not talking about that.

Can't rule out deception like lying about images or adding stuff later, either.

Especially the, I'm a developer' so this is the real deal, ploy.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Certainly!

Hmm yah. Ether that or dude invented a ghost imager device, right? And we got to review his un-patented (scientific breakthrough) work here first!
edit on 4-9-2016 by intrptr because: ()

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

You said:

"This seems like a subtle threat."

'Indicative of your state of mind.

Hell, man, I'm a confessed UFO abductee! I've been to the edge a few decades ago. I know how wild thoughts become quite logical if you don't stamp them down but let them fester and grow. At some point you have to sit down and have a talk with yourself about where your head is. You briefly indicate that you are in a downward spiral in your physical life. Why is that? What is the trail of events or thinking that has put you in this position, and what are you going to do to recover?

This current "research" of yours is not in any way helping you dig out of the hole, it just goes deeper. Writing down what you are thinking about various concepts can be a way to put thoughts into a concrete structure to better see the progression, omissions and leaps of logic that got you into this situation. Only you can rescue yourself no one else will understand fully what you need to do.

edit on 4-9-2016 by Aliensun because: S

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

It is an interesting thread. Foolish to believe but funny and interesting.

Edit: The guy sucks up Si Fi with a straw.
edit on 2016-09-04T07:21:55-05:0007amSun, 04 Sep 2016 07:21:55 -0500SundayAmerica/Chicago5530 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
On my 2nd cup. This one has a little "extra" kick so im ready for some more.

Hit me!

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Replying so I can read more later.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I can make no sense out of any of this.
Maybe if you could actually complete a thought...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
DEFCON1?

are we at nuclear war?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I have read the whole thread and would like to try and be polite as possible with my point.

You have been a member for over a year and have never posted until now. I try not to pass judgment, but I find it off you've gone silent for a year and start here. Have you frequented the site? If so I find it curious you've yet to find something to compell you to chime in.
These questions if answered may lead to others.

Edit: I think it's important to note I share the eastern time zone with you and have looked at the time of all the posts. Get some sleep and come back to us.
edit on 4-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
About that 2nd live stream?
You are on some serious drugs.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join