It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defcon I inter-dimensional beings along with photographic evidence, video, experiments etc

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: digidamage

You know what your problem is?

You don't answer questions, just seeking attention.
What is it you want to convey? Surprise us.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

No sane person films themselves holding a needle threader for 10 minutes.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
In summary, I've not only learned how the pyramids were built, but also why videos possible containing substance are endlessly "shaky" the facts will make the truth evident in due time. I must have posted the wrong link because the needle thread was by no means meant as any 'ground breaking' evidence. With extraordinary claims so must there be extraordinary evidence to follow.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I honestly didn't even realize the camera was on, and i knew it wouldn't be captured properly either way. I don't expect the full scope of what i'm capturing to be realized until much later in time.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Sure. More videos?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I'll answer any question you have, and what i wish to convey would sound too silly without the video to accompany it showing levels, clocks going out of sync, and manipulation for the video.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Hi digidamage,

I suggest you take a step back and organise your evidence altogether and then post it. You seem to be posting bits here and there and it's hard to follow, and understand to be quite honest.

Maybe you can upload all your photos onto ATS and then post them altogether. I would love to try and see what you are seeing but I'm not one for clicking on blind links I'm afraid.

Again, with the video. Can you upload it to a reputable site (ie YouTube) then embed it in a post.

I really would like to see what you are trying to tell us, as I'm sure others would. I need to pop out for a while, but look forward to seeing some evidence when I come back hopefully.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Okay:
"The weather of June 6th of November" why did you write that? What does it mean?
And what's the topic?
Why is it Aliens? You never mentioned anything aliens?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Also i attempted to take video right now and consistently kept getting this

postimg.org...

Despite being both connected to an internal network and on 4g. What i want to convey is clearly not intended to be released. I have full network connectivity, no packet loss what so ever.
edit on 4-9-2016 by digidamage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

You talk to the camera at the end!

So if we're to continue to believe your lies, do you think it's more sane that you held a needle threader in front of a camera that you thought was turned off, for 10 minutes?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I won't be touching that link.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

It was a message meant to subtle describe world geopolitical upheaval, and a message i was meant to convey. The origin of that message takes on a deeper theological role, so i didn't want to dive further into it without context. I believe the origin of my issues just trying to film evidence is "Alien" in nature, and that the first imagery i successfully captured depicted an alien humonoid sitting at a console type interface was alien in nature.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: digidamage
Also i attempted to take video right now and consistently kept getting this

postimg.org...

Despite being both connected to an internal network and on 4g. What i want to convey is clearly not intended to be released. I have full network connectivity, no packet loss what so ever.

Try to remember that here you are dealing with a lot of highly judgemental and stupid people here, who have no love in their own black hearts, so getting a message across will have a lot of obstacles. Maybe too many

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Whatever you're battling with, I certainly hope you win the war!

In all honesty, you don't look well (neither in your posting, nor in your videos). I'd suggest you had a talk with someone close to you.

eta - I think the needle threader was for his ear. Seriously, dude, take my advice.
edit on 4-9-2016 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

link   

Okay, now that is clear.

You really don't want to talk about the weather thingy?

link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Yes, I meant i didn't realize how much time had elapsed, and that's fine if you choose to dismiss the body of work i've collected as simply insanity. Some of it, was no doubt misdirection and throwing me off but i have enough of the picture to realize the total sum of work can't all be coincidence.

(PS Body of work has yet to be posted)
edit on 4-9-2016 by digidamage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

And we're here waiting for it.

link   
Your going to have to take it a bit slower..

I get that your brain is buzzing, whole streams of ideas and information, making it hard to focus on the key points of what your attempting to relay here.. but this is a rather ugly place to share the unknown in.. and those folks need their hands held.. they will use something "silly" to completely destroy your evidence.. it's the MO around here..

So.. you've stumbled across a way to see the unseen.. please do elaborate on how this came to pass.. for some of us that's rather important and we may be able to help replicate your findings.. it'll mean little to the close minded but for some of us it may mean a new detection method whereas now there is nil.

I get what your saying, but a lot of others won't in your current frantic state of writing.. these guys need essays proofed by Shakespeare or they'll discard anything you've found. regardless of it's implications.

link   
What have I stumbled into here?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

It was a message given to be me by Gabriel, and i'm still dealing with the theophany in a very personal way. I was never deeply religious, until afterwards. I instead dismissed those who were more so than acknowledged them, which I find to be ironic that i'm on the other end.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join