It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defcon I inter-dimensional beings along with photographic evidence, video, experiments etc

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: digidamage

If you could for example explain what "...the weather at June 6th of November..." means?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

You also had "PC issues"? You're having weird changes on your devices, malfunctions? Any pattern, anything you take from experiencing that worth knowing?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
What this means is, the first image i have 3 different types of displays yet the dramatic effect only focused on the laptop despite orientation, frame rate of monitor, compression, and an endless array of other test i ruled out. It literally was doing this real world.

I quickly out of testing everything decided suppose i bounce the image from a small pinhole mirror, the resulting video left my jaw simply dropped... I had what appeared to be humanoid type "beings" inside the room monitoring my every step. I am currently desperately trying to get that video back. I still have the gear to recapture and may do a live capture on ustream or something.

(cont)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

That's nice good, do set something random up, filming your room while you interact with the laptop.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

"PC issues?" I run mostly mac for all my workstation needs, and its not device specific I've bought android phones as well both expensive and non-expensive along with my iPhone... Yes, I've determined that pinhole size hitting a mirror at a 90 degree angle with vertical feedback scan actually reveals things that are not visible in the room that move, interact, and also attempt to confuse by showing false imagery.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

My first question is still unanswered, if you could explain what that means?

"The weather at June 6th of November"?

edit on 4-9-2016 by Peeple because: Clarification

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Anyone who would refuse to look at live video evidence and just proclaim this is the result of "episodic psychosis" seems more like an attack on one's character than any informed skeptical inquiry to me.

Then again, it seems the cognitive dissonance from what the evidence will clearly show could be too overwhelming for them to ever accept to begin with.

Just to rule out my own "sanity" however or lack thereof to some. I am not alone in my observations, also attacking someone proclaiming drug usage is the result seems against the ethos, or spirit of the the forum...? I assumed this was a place i could present my case without ridicule.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Muggles, right? Just ignore. Stay polite, they might surprise you, if you get to know them better.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Better yet, i can show you. The breakdown is simple you take a small circular metallic based mirror, that can be scanned up and down and put that at a 90 degree angle from your camera lens. I am uploading video to post showing live capture of what i have.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

How can anyone make sense of anything you've presented?

You filmed yourself for 10 minutes holding a needle threader....

Nut job or troll are the only two reasonable options.

Get help, seriously.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Muggles?

No, just not pandering to his delusions.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I am just offering a valve. Without judging, just curious.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Fair enough.

I shall bow out, good luck.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Let's hope he comes back, right?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I dont understand your videos tbh what are you trying to prove? And can't u wear a t shirt while doing these things ? Lola reply to: digidamage

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

No-one forced you to even enter the thread, get a grip mate

OP, what you're trying to say is quite hard to follow for people who are less intelligent as you, like myself for example.
But it's an interesting thread and I hope you continue with it.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Hopefully he'll upload a 2 hour vid of a thimble next.

Shoukd keep you riveted for ages.

edit on 4/9/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Haha, you actually watched? You know that's the whole point, he got you. Burn!

I didn't...

You're new to the internet?

edit on 4-9-2016 by Peeple because: Add

I gave you a star, hope it helps

edit on 4-9-2016 by Peeple because: 2.add

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

You taking 1 single video and extrapolating only 2 reasonable options? Both of which are dismissive entirely... I am sorry but your "skepticism" and ad homenems are unwarranted and in fact don't serve to further illustrate anything. The truth will prevail, and telling me to get help just classifies you as a general purpose shrill...

I am of complete sound mind, and able to distinguish between subjective internal reality and what i must conclude.
edit on 4-9-2016 by digidamage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: digidamage
Anyone who would refuse to look at live video evidence and just proclaim this is the result of "episodic psychosis" seems more like an attack on one's character than any informed skeptical inquiry to me.

Then again, it seems the cognitive dissonance from what the evidence will clearly show could be too overwhelming for them to ever accept to begin with.

Just to rule out my own "sanity" however or lack thereof to some. I am not alone in my observations, also attacking someone proclaiming drug usage is the result seems against the ethos, or spirit of the the forum...? I assumed this was a place i could present my case without ridicule.

I have always known a shadow realm exists, and many people over the ages have seen, heard, and felt their presence, and from what you are revealing it sounds like you have stumbled onto a way of recording these entities? They feed off of human energy and they can influence people's actions, but not too many people, especially the public are aware they are here, and a threat.
Now I understand why they might be watching you. OR trying to stop you. BE careful, and get your technique polished so you can document them more clearly if that's possible.

And never mind the ridicule, it's par for the course around here. Just ignore it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join