It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Defcon I inter-dimensional beings along with photographic evidence, video, experiments etc

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsealad
Replying to read more later. This thread is quite spooky. Its almost like a live horror movie unfolding.

Honestly I stopped dwelling after seeing that picture with slightly more clarity. And the fact that the OP hasn't logged on since then is also puzzling.

Yes the man probably has some issues or most likely spooked and nervous. But people call it "drugs" or him being "crazy" and forget that it is a very natural thing to be spooked at the unknown. What I see from the mans face is the expression of Fear, not drugs.

Fear or possibly terror, which I would not blame him at all if those images turned out to be real.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Playing around with photoshop adjusting the light /shadows in Camera Raw, to clarify the picture. There are a few abnormalities shown which has me mind boggled.

For instance

The eye in the circle which resembles that of a grey alien. If it was only a distortion and a camera malfunction, why is there a light reflection in what appears to be the eye of a grey? If it was only an illusion made by the camera. The light reflection should not be there at all.

How do you know it's a reflection? In a photo (and in this case a greyscale photo) we can only see darker and lighter areas, assuming that a lighter area means a light is likely to be wrong in many occasions, all those when the lighter area shows just that, a lighter coloured area.

Why does one arm look like a buffed Hulk while the other is skinny?

Because the way these panoramas are made is almost useless, you can see the amount of jagged edged where the software tried to joined the different images, specially on this part of one of the photos posted by the OP.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: elevatedone

uh sorry but did you see the tumblr that p66 discovered? its smoking gun proof that the op is on drugs

I could only see posts from 4 years ago, so, at most, it proves that he did use them 4 years ago, nothing proves that he is using them now.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

How do you know it's a reflection? In a photo (and in this case a greyscale photo) we can only see darker and lighter areas, assuming that a lighter area means a light is likely to be wrong in many occasions, all those when the lighter area shows just that, a lighter coloured area.

Here is the full picture:

I pointed out the light bulb with an arrow. The rays of the light-bulb fits perfectly aligned with the reflection

Because the way these panoramas are made is almost useless, you can see the amount of jagged edged where the software tried to joined the different images, specially on this part of one of the photos posted by the OP.

That is a possibility, though one strange coincidence. Not saying it is a real grey alien. Just saying what it looks like from observation. What really happened there...we can only speculate.

But this is one heck of a weird case. And to be honest, it has me a bit spooked. (reminds me of the movie they live.)

edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 05 Sep 2016 17:33:02 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 05 Sep 2016 17:33:02 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant
I would offer in response to that conclusion that the post has no logic behind it. I am also a programmer, over 30 years of experience and I am highly trained in logic. There is logic, but if you have never seen this 'other world' which it has been my experience to see, the logic fits perfectly. There is a spiritual happening going on right now. I can see it quite obvious in the patterns of energy I see everywhere that are reverberating in so many levels of our society right now, from the bottom to the top. Lots of people right now are having delusion after delusion shattered and are seeing truth in ways they have never before had the ability to see. It is quite real. I do completely understand the resistance I am seeing. It is also common. The great thing about truth and reality is that it exist apart from our belief system, whether we see it or not.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: digidamage

What are these bad pics you have taken trying to tell us..

Not impressed and i feel i am being made a mug of here.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

uh ok them

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

uh ok them

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
We all have psychoses. Most of which are small and benign and kept in check throughout our lives. Some however, run with them, and feed them their delusions, amplifying them into paranoia. The 'OP's' postings display a high level of paranoia, and self-induced delusion, which he harries and worries at because he feels he is near to providing himself with answers to questions he is incapable of formulating.

Fearing at worse that he will lose attention from others, something he so desperately needs to validate both his paranoia and his delusions. Our attention gives them the credence he craves them to have. He will not bear criticism well.

The world is full of people like the OP, and the modern age has extended their reach with computers and the internet.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Figure in photo looks like Ephialtes in runners shorts.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

My birthday is 6/6/75

On 6/6/06 I was 31.

edit on Jpm9000000pmMon, 05 Sep 2016 23:29:32 -050016 13 by Mjab6910 because: Typo

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

You just need to realize that there are other forms of "love" besides "tough love". Think about being so good at managing/relating/talking to people that you can tell them to go to hell and they'll turn around and ask for more, put you on a pedestal and do just about anything you want. You get to be THAT good and the world's yours for the asking. Putting people down with "tough love" is just another way of saying you don't REALLY care and "think" you can basically bully with words that will somehow will shock them into changing into what YOU want them to be. I know that tactic all too well from having a SOB step father that thought mental, physical, emotional and verbal abuse would whip me into shape, make me "tough"...all it did was make me care less about who/what he thought I should be...and made me despise him to the day he died. When the ability to be who you were born to be is taken away from you and your soul is mindlessly destroyed....is THAT what you'd call "tough love"?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels

I literally have no idea whats going on here...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: digidamage

This is probably BS but I am gonna look into this

Never judge a book by its cover

Didn't yet have time to look at photos

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: stargatetravels

I literally have no idea whats going on here...

Then you know as much as the rest of us.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Ok folks! Just "crazy" ol me finally cleaned everything digitally and started over. Now, i'm finally able to get new content as i capture it quicker. Despite ENDLESS "issues" of random little bugs here and there i'll be glad to post my first image...

Now, I understand fairly well how the stitching algorithm works with these pano shots, the "jaggedness" i assure you i thought was the result of software, hand drift, lighting, position, general motion, optical artifacts, digital compression... I could go on, but trust me when i tell you this is NOT the result of anything I would expect, at minmum it at least warrants others to try on their own and see how varying the results are.

imagizer.imageshack.us...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I have not read all the replies, but i just want to say calling someone crazy all day is fine, but it doesn't make it true. These tactics seem to fall in line with whatever it is I have stumbled upon here. Now, initially i wrote off some of these experiences as "odd" then eventually "little weird" until finally "ok this just doesn't follow."

The smoking gun moment for me, was when i both recorded, observed, and then duplicated my evidence and showed to another person to whom agreed without me conditioning them or "poisoning the well" for you logicians out there. My digital evidence has been hard to get online without endless issues it seems live video streaming is the only way to get semi unadulterated video up, although feeds that are just too damning seem to go down, but through this all i can confidently say its only time before enough of you look at this consider the implications and proceed to question whats "really" going on here...

Many have died to get to where i am currently at, and no one has been bold enough to take the journey I am, but I was never a "do as you're told" kinda person. So without further adieu, i'll sift through the mountains of crap and strive to just push the most compelling.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Love the golden rampant lion.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Live experiment:

Now, for the purposes of conducting live experiment anyone here that has a little time care to just list all the "reasons" why i'm getting "chunking" or "jagged" shots if this means rebuilding my make shift gimbal suspension and ensuring the scene is static i'll live cast everything to show this is occurring real world.

My theory:

Mind you this is completely conjecture on my part, and in no way do i yet have evidence for this claim... Yet..
I believe the way these "things" are able to 'hide' themselves is by means of time slips, which is what is causing the "chunking." See the pano software works by taking earmarks from the previous frame then aligning those earmarks up to the next frame then smoothing those two points together so it looks like a continuous shot.

Now, the arrow in the iphone as you do a pano shot, indicates how much "drift" has occurred on the vertical axis from the previous set of frames. I initially kept noticing the arrowing bouncing yet the frames looked fine, as though the space in front of me had been moved up or down and replaced with a seeming fine looking space. This is even occurring as i type this in the room I'm in. Now, as a control I did pano shots outdoors, or in public places most of which were fine and shot well. To show how chunking could occur the example pano shot i gave is chunking around dynamic areas of the shot, such as my screen saver, my face, and my body. All normal places you should see this, but in scenes with static objects this should not occur especially if no one else is in the room (or atleast seeminly no one else).

So, as a result of experimenting around with different conditions i was finally determining this must be happening real world, and sometimes the things i would see were obviously projected to whatever imagery was important to me.

In summary, whatever cage I'm in, or hopefully not everyone is in does not like being seen because if more people are aware of whats really going on here it may crack their paradise of do anything they want with no consequences.

/2cents
edit on 6-9-2016 by digidamage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

Actually, i encourage criticism! By all means, please be critical of mine and anyone's claim. I will gladly take "real" criticism as opposed to "this dudes crazy he needs help" instead lets be critical to the evidence I get it, I'm crazy that's fine, now that that's out of the way lets try being critical of the evidence first instead of resorting to the classical attacking the person's mental sanity...

Can you or anyone please tell me why static pano scenes shot from an iPhone 6, with the latest iOS are producing jagged "chunking?" Lets start with that...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join