It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defcon I inter-dimensional beings along with photographic evidence, video, experiments etc

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dthwraith
After watching all of your ustream vids I can tell that something is clearly wrong with you. Mods should move this to the HOAX bin where it belongs as you have clearly wasted enough of everyone's time. Please don't feed the trolls. reply to: digidamage

Playing around with photoshop adjusting the light /shadows in Camera Raw, to clarify the picture. There are a few abnormalities shown which has me mind boggled.

For instance

The eye in the circle which resembles that of a grey alien. If it was only a distortion and a camera malfunction, why is there a light reflection in what appears to be the eye of a grey? If it was only an illusion made by the camera. The light reflection should not be there at all.

Why does one arm look like a buffed Hulk while the other is skinny?

Just some observations.
edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 05 Sep 2016 08:59:38 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 05 Sep 2016 08:59:38 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Yet the Op is a "nutcase" to some in this thread. But little do they realize that invincible entities is now a known fact in science.

Please provide links to the studies that concluded this. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Yet the Op is a "nutcase" to some in this thread. But little do they realize that invincible entities is now a known fact in science.

Already provided. But its up to you to read the thread.

Too lazy to click "Next Page".

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: digidamage
a reply to: Peeple

It was a message given to be me by Gabriel, and i'm still dealing with the theophany in a very personal way. I was never deeply religious, until afterwards. I instead dismissed those who were more so than acknowledged them, which I find to be ironic that i'm on the other end.

You have my attention.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Already provided. But its up to you to read the thread.

Too lazy to click "Next Page".

I've read the entire thread, and have seen no such sources. Nice deflection, though.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord
Agreed. I said the same thing earlier though, and my post was removed.

edit on 9/5/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
There is a shadow realm and also a light realm that coincide with this realm. Some individuals not only catch glimpses of these realms but have seen them with just their eyes. What people dont understand is that when someone gets angered or has anxiety they are literally being possessed by a bad spirit. And it is a very contagious thing for example if i were very angry and upset about something and yelled at another individual or made them angry or sad this is literally a bad spirit spreading from person to person.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

uhhh strange

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I havent read the entire thread yet and didnt see this evidence of drug usage but hypothetically speaking even if the op was on drugs that doesnt mean they are lying or wrong about any of the info posted. The answer to 2+2 is always 4 whether your being told by a drug addict or a mathematician. Seems like your making a personal effort to discredit this person in any way possible, apparently by means of comparing apples to oranges.
edit on 5-9-2016 by MedicineManJohnson because: More detail

edit on 5-9-2016 by MedicineManJohnson because: Missing word

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

uhhh strange

Yes and no. I know drugs are a touchy subject for ATS, and accusing other members of things isn't allowed. Given the available evidence in this case, though, I think any reasonable person would agree that it's more than a baseless accusation.

If a member is clearly suffering from issues that are exacerbated (if not caused) by the use of illicit substances, I think that we, as a concerned community, should be able to address that fact, but apparently ATS disagrees. It is what it is.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I was part of that train and thinking long and hard I want to apologize to the ATS community.

Deny Ignorance, but one of my favorite sayings here is keep the eye on the ball, not the player. This is how games are won and we'll all be better for it.

If it is so easy to go after someone than surely we can use logic to intelligently shed light on any discussion at hand.

I love this site because it has made me sharper as a person, and often times its because others here have proven me wrong, and done so maturely.

The mods are right.

Edit: this being a community, and many members being very good people looking out for others best interest. Should you have something that shouldn't publicly to in a thread, message a member. Reach out but do so politely.
edit on 5-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Looks like someone in a body suit wearing daisy duke shorts to me , i see nothing more than guy that is either tripping on '___' ( see digis tumblr link promoting '___' use) or a person that needs mental help. Either way OP needs help and people on here should not be encouraging or enabling him.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dthwraith
After watching all of your ustream vids I can tell that something is clearly wrong with you. Mods should move this to the HOAX bin where it belongs as you have clearly wasted enough of everyone's time. Please don't feed the trolls. reply to: digidamage

Playing around with photoshop adjusting the light /shadows in Camera Raw, to clarify the picture. There are a few abnormalities shown which has me mind boggled.

For instance

The eye in the circle which resembles that of a grey alien. If it was only a distortion and a camera malfunction, why is there a light reflection in what appears to be the eye of a grey? If it was only an illusion made by the camera. The light reflection should not be there at all.

Why does one arm look like a buffed Hulk while the other is skinny?

Just some observations.

It's an effect of the panoramic mode. If you google weird panoramic photos, you'll see tons of similar (and stranger) effects

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Deny Ignorance, but one of my favorite sayings here is keep the eye on the ball, not the player. This is how games are won and we'll all be better for it.

I concur. When someone comes on here rambling disjointedly and posting videos that appear to be the result of either substance abuse or mental illness, then someone finds something that pretty definitively links them to the substance many already suspected, it's kind of hard to discuss one without the other. It's a thin line to walk.

Also, I just want to make it very clear to everyone, none of my comments thus far have been intended to demonize or attack the OP. I'll be the first to admit that I've used just about every illegal substance there is at some point, and have had years long problems with at least one substance. My position is one of empathy.

The mods are right.

Agreed.
edit on 9/5/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

It looks to me like someone wearing one of these.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: digidamage
Fascinating stuff. I am also a programmer, but an old one. A friend recently told me that she was being monitored, and has found pictures of the internal parts of her home that she has never posted online. She was telling me that someone is monitoring through her phone and pictures are being taken that she is not aware of. I did not realize how serious this might be. She isn't very computer literate, is older like I am and I didn't really believe it. This is making me rethink my previous judgement. hmmmmm..... I am following this with skeptical interest, but I see the evidence in your video...

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: KayteeB

Curious, how/where did she discover photos of the inside of her home?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I didn't ask enough questions to find that out. I made possibly a wrong assumption. She is not a drug user, never has been, is older than I am and I just didn't believe it, because she told me to be sure that my friends were real and not clones. That I knew was off base, so I assumed it all off base and mental. Now, to out myself a bit, I have been what others call 'psychic' or some equal nonsense, in that I do see spirits and have communicated with them. My world has always included other entities that I was aware of. But, they don't take pictures and post online. I have always known that the world was not just the visual world we see, now I am looking at this tread. It corresponds to what I personally believe but in a completely different way. Interesting to me to think about it.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Replying to read more later. This thread is quite spooky. Its almost like a live horror movie unfolding.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join